One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Sabreena and Lunic Charm

Comments Showing 1-50 of 426 (426 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Plot?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Have no idea.... something romance.

message 3: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Ha ok. What paranormal? Like werewolves, vampires, and stuff?

message 5: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments boy or girl?

message 7: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Ok, I'll be the boy then.

message 8: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Gimme the plot though.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) movie star werewolf guy and a new to LA small town girl who just lost her mom to a mysterious car crash. She lives in the same condo building as the star do to her godmother, her mom's friend. Her godmother is hardly there due to her job as a flight attendant. They meet because he uses her condo to hide from unwanted fans

message 10: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Oooh. OK. So, you're the girl? Put up your character.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Do u mind anime pics?

message 12: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments No, I love anime. =D

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Cooool XD.... give me a sec

message 14: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments K.

message 15: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Um.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Ariel Hathaway
Appearance: http://m875.photobucket.com/image/ani...

message 17: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments You there?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Its hard to find a descent pic and sleep up with other rps I have.... but I did it

message 19: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Ha ok -
Name: Lucas Herondale
Appearance: http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht...

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) *keep...... -.-

Where to start?

message 21: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments *I hear a loud banging on the backdoor* What the *I say*

message 22: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments *I go to the door, and open it slowly* Why are you banging so loudly Derek! *I yell thinking it's Derek coming back from University early*

message 24: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Ooh sorry, wrong chat thingy.

message 25: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments So, do you want to start?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((Sure.....))
Ariel gets off her plane into LA and gets tapped on the shoulder by a fight attendent. She introduces herself as Kayla, her godmother. She and her godmother go and get her bags before heading to the car.

message 27: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Lucus stretches as his private jet land in LA. "Are you ready sir?" one of his many servants ask him, and he waves them away. "Yeah, yeah, let's go".

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel looks at the window the whole why to kayla's home, to her surprise was a luxurious condo complex.

message 29: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments His limo soon arrives, and he naps while they go to his bachelor house made right in the middle of the city. "Tonight's your opening show, Sir" Henry his butler tells him. "Of course Henry, how could I forget?" he asks. And then sleeps the rest of the way.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((They're suppose to be living in the same condo building))

message 31: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments (((Ooh. Nvm then.)))

message 32: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Lucus lazily looks out of the window seeing the gigantic Condo in the middle of the city.

message 33: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments ((changed it))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel gets out and gets her bags. She waits for Kayla to show the way

message 35: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Lucus' limo arrives and he lazily gets out of the car and stretches like a cat.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She follows and ends up on the third floor. She walks in, setting her bags on the floor.

message 37: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Lucus randomly walks around the Condo, and ends up on the third floor too.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Ariel your room is at the end of the hall next to mine." Kayla says. Ariel nods and heads that way with her bags.

message 39: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Lucus walks around with his eyes closed breathing in the scent of fresh live bodies. And bumps into someone "What the!" He cries

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel faulters a bit but still stands. She looks at the boy who bumped into her.

message 41: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments Lucus' eyes rake Ariel's body and he smirks. "hey"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She looks at him and smiles lightly.

message 43: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments He leans forward *Hey,k I'm lucas. you must have heard of me" he smiles and doesn't bother to give out his last name.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel thought about it and shook her head.

message 45: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments (i have to go))

message 46: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments You know? Lucus Herondale? Actor/singer?

message 47: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments He asks annoyed

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel shakes her head.

message 49: by Sabreena (new)

Sabreena (unluckyducky) | 2142 comments "Have you been living under a rock all your life?! " he laughs and puts out his hand "Well, it's nice to meet you".

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel shakes his hand.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9