Splintered Fan Club discussion

Team Morpheus > MY Morpheus

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tara (new)

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments Alright ladies! I have posted a picture of one of my original characters, a mash up of Jack the Ripper and Mad Hatter.

What do you think of him as Morpheus??

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments It does admittedly look like Morpheus, but more tech-y and w/o wings. Also, if you like that, you might like this. http://alice.wikia.com/wiki/Mad_Hatter

message 3: by Tara (new)

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments A friend painted that for me, as a tribute to a friend's baby who passed. Realised scrolling through my pics for the story, how similar they are.

message 4: by A.G. (last edited Aug 30, 2013 07:04AM) (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Tara wrote: "Alright ladies! I have posted a picture of one of my original characters, a mash up of Jack the Ripper and Mad Hatter.

What do you think of him as Morpheus??"

I can't see him! There's no link or anything... Is it in the photos?

***edit***

Nevermind. Found it in the photos. Heh. And he'd make a perfect Morpheus! All he needs are the wings. Your friend is an amazing artist!

message 5: by Tara (new)

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments It's scary/funny to think that a character that was created 4 1/2 years ago, matches your Morpheus so well. @-@

message 6: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments My friend drew a picture that looked like Morpheus, and I felt the inclination to put vines and hearts on my name label for my drawer in art class before either of us had even read the book.

message 7: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments @Tara & @Katie, you're both freaking me out! #psychic

message 8: by Tara (new)

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments Bwahahaha!! Wait until next year..when I have my custom Alice dress made..

message 9: by A.G. (new)

A.G. Howard (aghoward) | 1618 comments Tara wrote: "Bwahahaha!! Wait until next year..when I have my custom Alice dress made.."

You are now obligated to post pictures here of you in said dress. It's in writing!

message 10: by Tara (new)

Tara Shaw (bookjunquette) | 87 comments I'm debating on my normal brown hair or dark black..hmm..

message 11: by Katie (new)

Katie Clifton (dreamer_girl) | 974 comments *bows dramatically with hands spread out to the sides* Thank you. I'll probably dress up as Alice for Halloween, and I will post pics if I do, now that I know you guys would want that kind of stuff. I'll probably have to find a suitable blond wig though, since the Madness Returns one is more Kitana's territory, my hair is curlier and lighter than hers, and SyFy's Alice isn't as recognizable.