Just the Way YOU are! discussion

Ask... > Ask Sierra

Comments Showing 1-50 of 58 (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Ask Sierra for advice

message 2: by Camille (new)

Camille (chammille) | 29 comments Hi, Sierra! I was wondering if you have any motivation-type advice for procrastination? It's a pretty bad habit I can't seem to break ^^"

message 3: by Maddison (new)

Maddison (Brainyboots) | 55 comments Camille wrote: "Hi, Sierra! I was wondering if you have any motivation-type advice for procrastination? It's a pretty bad habit I can't seem to break ^^""

I'm not sierra but try this. Rewarding yourself after you complete something eg. a episode of your favourite tv show after completing your maths homework

message 4: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Hey Camille! What Maddison said is a really good idea :D But if that doesn't help, then maybe you should start giving yourself a set time or schedule to do certain things. That usually works for me, but I can be pretty OCD about things. You could try though :)

message 5: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments What?! There's an Ask Sierra?! That's cool :)

message 6: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Yep! :) There's also Ask Sydney, Ask Ashley, Ask Fatima, and Ask Hannah :)

message 7: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments Yea, but I don't know those people.

message 8: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Well they're super awesome ;D I'm sure you'll get to know them soon enough.

message 9: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments Aræl {I'm Sonic's Biggest Fan Ever!!!} wrote: "I was going to ask for advice on something, but I forgot what it was now. O.O"

I can't stand when that happens!

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) Sierra, do you have any suggestions for studying when you're super busy?

message 11: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments Aræl {I'm Sonic's Biggest Fan Ever!!!} wrote: "Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "Aræl {I'm Sonic's Biggest Fan Ever!!!} wrote: "I was going to ask for advice on something, but I forgot what it was now. O.O"

I can't stand when that happens!"

I know, ..."

I know! It's like, figures! And then you remember later on, and then your just like, *facepalm*

message 12: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments @Solar, well, I just hate seeing people lost and hurt and the feeling I get after I help someone is so rewarding :) I also really like this quote that kind of describes me

description

@Erin, I think I saw somewhere (Pinterest probably) that studying things little bits at a time and then doing things in between is actually better. So maybe between doing things, you could try to fit in 10 minutes of studying here and there :)

@Arael, go ahead :)

message 13: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments Quick quick, before you forget again!

message 14: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) @Sierra, thanks:) I will try that

message 15: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments @Erin, you're welcome :) I hope it helps!

@Arael, nice! :D I love it.

message 16: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) @Sierra, I hope so too!

message 17: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments :)

I just want to thank you guys for being active and asking me things :) It always makes me feel good to help people. Stay awesome <3

message 18: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) You're welcome:) You are awesome too <3 I might have something else to ask you soon if I can figure out how to word it

message 19: by Sierra (last edited Sep 06, 2013 06:57PM) (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Thank you <333 And you can ask whenever you want. Even if you don't think you can word it right I might be able to understand what you mean :)

message 20: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) Sierra, thank you <333

message 21: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments @Arael, that's alright, we'll figure it out ;)

@Erin, you're welcome <3333

I love you guys :D

message 22: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) Love you too <3

message 23: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments I want advice...... I just don't know what for...... :/

message 24: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Hmmm...Friends? Family? School? Booooooooys? ;D Life? Idk...ask away :)

message 25: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) Sierra, I PMed you

message 26: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Okay :)

message 27: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) :)

message 28: by Sierra (last edited Sep 06, 2013 07:22PM) (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Replied :)

P.S. - If I take forever to reply to any of you, it's probably because I'm thinking it through and trying to word it right. But I try to reply ASAP :)

message 29: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) Thank you:)

Okay:)

message 30: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments Ugh... I don't know!!! I just don't know.... I confuse myself a lot. Let me know if I suddenly don't make any sense, because chances are I don't even know what I'm saying, like now, which honestly is pretty bad because it just goes to show how awesomely great my attention spand is... Wait, that's not even a word! You see what I mean! It's awful.... And..... Now.... I can't remember what I was going to say :/

message 31: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments Oh, haha! It's "span" not "spand" lol, that makes sense....

message 32: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments I confuse myself a lot too Paige. It's okay ;)

message 33: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Definitely! ;D

message 34: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) I confuse myself really often

message 35: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments See? This is why I love Goodreads. I've found so many people who have a lot of things in common with me! XD *high five to everybody!*

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHA LOL
I'm like famous for being confused in my school, because I'm in the classes with a lot of the smart kids but I'm a little slower than them hahaha

message 37: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments @Arael, lol XD That reminds me of the time I told one of my friends that there's no way he would want to get inside my head. He said "Actually, I want to." And then I was like "Oh noooooo you don't!" XD lol

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

I know, on goodreads there are so many people that belong to your fandoms, and that you can talk to, and are help, and are in similar situations, and who are your NEW FRIENDS AND FAMILY. I'm so glad I joined this website.

message 39: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments Yea.... Lol, this one time, a friend on here said this to me: "Have I now ;) "
I accidentally read it backwards and confused myself like crazy for a good few minutes. I read it again and again, but it kept looking.like it was baxkwards.... So I kept seeing, "Now I have ;) " And I was like, "Now you have WHAT?! This doesn't make sense!" Then I realized I was reading it wrong, lol....

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

HAHAHAHA THAT'S SOMETHING I EOULD
DO

message 41: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments Lol, there should be a "Embarrassing moments with Caitlyn" sure to make people laugh.....

message 42: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments And I would never run out of stories, lol!

message 43: by Sierra (last edited Sep 06, 2013 07:42PM) (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Lol Paige! XD I've done that before too. Or sometimes I'll forget how to spell the simplest words like "house" or something so I write it like five different ways to make sure I have the right one XD

message 44: by inactive account (new)

inactive account (inactiveaccoun) | 173 comments Mod
Hmmmm can I have a hug

message 45: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Paigetwo *Caitlyn* wrote: "Lol, there should be a "Embarrassing moments with Caitlyn" sure to make people laugh....."

Do you think anybody would be offended by like a "Blonde Moments" topic? Or like Idk...what would be a good title for the topic?

message 46: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) *hugs goten*

message 47: by inactive account (new)

Thanks Erin

message 48: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Thegotenza wrote: "Hmmmm can I have a hug"

*hugs*

GROUP HUG!!!

*hugs everybody* XD

message 49: by inactive account (new)

Thanks seira

message 50: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments You're welcome Goten :D

« previous 1