Just the Way YOU are! discussion

You > I'm scared

Comments Showing 1-42 of 42 (42 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Here u can share things u are worried about or really scared for it doesn't matter if they are big or small go ahead and share! It feels good to talk about it...

message 2: by mercy (new)

mercy (mercyem) | 82 comments I have to audition for my school (it's an arts academy) three times to get into the department I want!!! I'm so scared!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh wow good luck to both of u I know you guys will do great!

message 4: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments I am scared for school to start on Tuesday. I havent done much with my friends this summer, because there has been some tension I think lately..um, im nervous for classes too. There is something really nagging me about school that I am scared for, but I cannot quite put my finger on it..maybe its just going back to school in general but, I dunno, I am kind of emotionally..confused... :T

message 5: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Mercy Emma♥ Nerds don't twerk wrote: "I have to audition for my school (it's an arts academy) three times to get into the department I want!!! I'm so scared!"

You will be great at your audition, Mercy! You are so talented :)

message 6: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) | 50 comments I'm at a new, school and I'm a freshman. My school is so big compared to what i'm used to. Its very overwhelming , plus i have no friends yet... so its really hard to go to school when you don't have friends.. I'm horrified of everything..

message 7: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Terrified of Spiders

message 8: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) CLOWNS oh my gosh they freak me out so bar

message 9: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) *bad

message 10: by Erin (new)

Erin (emm3281) I'm scared of clowns too

message 11: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Im afraid of knives..dangerous utensils they are!

message 12: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) *high fives Erin*

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Im scared of doing really badly at my soccer game in a few hours

message 14: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Katelyn~See with your heart not ur e.es wrote: "Im scared of doing really badly at my soccer game in a few hours"

Omg u'll be fine! :) I know the feeling... :1

message 15: by Fatima (new)

Fatima | 161 comments Mod
I'm sure you'll do great

message 16: by notyourfriend (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 64 comments IhaveacrushonDeanRodriguezJR-HegoestoCupertinoHighSchool wrote: "Terrified of Spiders"

Oh my!!! Yesssss!!!! Me too! It's like the one thing that actually really really scares me. It's really bad...

message 17: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Im scared for my cc meet on thursday..I havent been able do run far in practices because of my knees hurting. Im also afraid I will get bumped from my spot on Varsity cause there are a lot of really good girls...

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm scared of losing friends

message 19: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Sydney wrote: "I'm scared of losing friends"

How come?
btw I am too...things are...kind of falking apart, yet others are coming together so idk what to think...

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Im scared that one of my best friends is going to commit suicide next week.

message 21: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments *blank* wrote: "Im scared that one of my best friends is going to commit suicide next week."

WHAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah. Not the happiest right now. Things are not going good. Hes being very selfish.

message 23: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Well, what's going on?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Is ur friend ok?

message 25: by Xsnowhite1012X (new)

Xsnowhite1012X (sazusaraspidermonkey26) I know a few people like that but I can find anyway to help them! Does anyone have any advice!

message 26: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I'm scared that my parents might find out about me having a crush on Steven and then my parents might not let me talk to him, go to dances at my school, not let me even have a boyfriend, or to me the worst thing my parents could do it they find out would be increase the limit on when I can't date until I'm 18 or even they could continue to increase it each year so that I could never date, but if I'm 18 and they try to increase it I'll be like: Nope. You've done that to me in the past before and I'm not letting you increase it on me again.

message 27: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments Why are you scared for your friend, Erica?

message 28: by Sierra (new)

Sierra (skippingstones4) | 819 comments That is scary :(

message 29: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) I'm scared about wanting to be in football because guys might tease me and stuff. I remember Armaan would do that a lot and I'm afraid he'd do it again if I were on the football team.

message 30: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments go for it! girls can do football and anyone who thinks otherwise...shame on you

message 31: by Maximillian (new)

Maximillian (maximillianthefirst) I am scared of losing control.

message 32: by Keanna (new)

Keanna | 413 comments Demonhunter wrote: "I am scared of losing control."

:'(

message 33: by Wren (new)

Wren  (wrenreaders) Demonhunter wrote: "I am scared of losing control."

That doesn't sound good!

message 34: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) I'm scared of losing my baby brother because he is my best friend and the main reason why I am alive. And if anything ever happened to him I would lose sanity more than I already have.

message 35: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Gabrielle wrote: "I'm scared of losing my baby brother because he is my best friend and the main reason why I am alive. And if anything ever happened to him I would lose sanity more than I already have."

That sounds reasonable, in that way you seem a bit like Elena from Vamp Diaries. She is worried about her little adoptive brother, Jeremy, and would do anything to protect him. In someways I'm also scared that I'd loose my brother, but he and I don't have the best friend thing going on.

message 36: by Cat (new)

Cat  (cat335) | 14 comments I'm scared of losing my mom

message 37: by Ken (new)

Ken (kensamcampo) Cat wrote: "I'm scared of losing my mom"

reasonable, I would be too knowing that the people you love won't always be around to protect you

message 38: by liz (new)

liz | 8 comments I'm scared of a new old relationship I just reignited...

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm scared that the boy that asked me out will realize that he can do so much better than me and leave me in the dust. I have liked him for at least 4 years and he finally liked me back but he is so out of my league am just waiting fir the time he tells me he's found a funnier, cuter, and more beautiful girl.I was friendzoned forever with him, and I'm scared that I'm going to end up there once again

message 40: by Gabrielle (new)

Gabrielle (gabshi) I'm scared of myself, of what I can and cannot do. I'm scared of how unpredictable and uncontrollable I am. I'm scared of how one minute I can be sensible and the next I'm going out of control, how I can have total control of my emotions one second and the next I can be bursting into tears or stuck in a panic attack. I'm scared of how much I hate myself and how much I want to hurt myself. I go insane sometimes. I'll hurt myself when I do. Other people too. And that scares me. Not so much hurting myself because that I don't mind, but that I can't tell if I'm going to hurt someone else. It's so scary.

Cinderglacier the Universal (432hz528hzfelshadowraven) | 18 comments "Only fools are Fearless." -Ba'mirra, Klingon duty officer in Star Trek Online

"No one is ever fearless, it's only a matter of gaining the strength to Conquer, and perhaps even permanently vanquish your Fears.
Even if you went against trying to gain such strength, in time, it WILL come to you, i can guarantee that much, but what you do with it is your own choice." -My response

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm scared that cancer will take everyone I love
It took my grandpa two years ago
My other grandpa is going downhill
And a close family friend has had stage four breast cancer for four years