The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

General Chat > Operation Paperback - Books for our military

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 62 comments We recently had the honor of sending two boxes of advance reading copies of Rabbit Hole (The Paradox Series, #1) Rabbit Hole (The Paradox Series, #1) by Garrett Smith
Rabbit Hole
to Operation Paperback.

Operation Paperback is a volunteer organization that facilitates the shipment of books to our military personnel around the world, and our wounded warriors at home. They also provide books to the families of deployed military.

If you have any books you can spare, please pay them forward. Send them to a soldier that would love to have a good book to read.

You can find them at http://www.operationpaperback.org

message 2: by Norene (new)

Norene Moskalski (norene_moskalski) | 5 comments Garrett, this is such a great idea! Thank you for the link!

message 3: by Sue (new)

Sue (suballa) Operation paperback is a great organization. We've mailed out more than 1,000 used paperbacks to troops, their families, and VA hospitals. Always very appreciated.

message 4: by Susan (new)

Susan What a great way to say thank you!! I'm going to fill a box this weekend!! Thank you!

message 5: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 62 comments Sue wrote: "Operation paperback is a great organization. We've mailed out more than 1,000 used paperbacks to troops, their families, and VA hospitals. Always very appreciated."

Sue, that is beautiful!

message 6: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 62 comments Susan wrote: "What a great way to say thank you!! I'm going to fill a box this weekend!! Thank you!"

Susan,

It warms the heart, doesn't it. So glad to see this kind of enthusiasm.

Cynthia (The Garrett half of husband and wife writing team, Garrett Smith)

message 7: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 62 comments Norene wrote: "Garrett, this is such a great idea! Thank you for the link!"

Norene,

Thank you. It just makes me tear up to imagine a soldier getting a package, and its a book, or books, that someone cared enough to send. I've only recently learned about Operation Paperback and I want so much to help.

message 8: by Susan (new)

Susan Garrett wrote: "Susan wrote: "What a great way to say thank you!! I'm going to fill a box this weekend!! Thank you!"

Susan,

It warms the heart, doesn't it. So glad to see this kind of enthusiasm

Cynthia (The G..."

Cynthia please send your invite again. I hit the wrong button. I'm sorry....

message 9: by Garrett (new)

Garrett Smith (garrettsmith) | 62 comments Susan wrote: "Garrett wrote: "Susan wrote: "What a great way to say thank you!! I'm going to fill a box this weekend!! Thank you!"

Susan,

It warms the heart, doesn't it. So glad to see this kind of enthusiasm
..."

Done. :)

The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Rabbit Hole (other topics)