Middle Earth discussion

Discarded Threads > Servants Quarters

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Where all the Servants stay, and sleep. The Maids Quarters are on the Right, and the Butlers Quarters are on the Left.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong walked towards the maids quarters and knocked on the door.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

A girl with curly brown hair, opened the door stepping outside. There were a few giggles from inside the room. Genevieve smiled at the visitor. "Yes?" She said politely, after she curtsied.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm looking for the one called Genevieve." Woodsong said after bowing in reply.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Genevieve. I recall that you were with the Princess when she arrived?" Genevieve replied.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

"I was." Woodsong replied looking at her.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve nodded. "Is there anything I can do for you?" She asked, looking back at him.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes the princess requested your presence." He said smiling.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve nodded, returning the smoke. "Alright." She said as she started to walk with him.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Woodsong by the way." Woodsong said looking over at her.

message 11: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 29, 2013 06:33PM) (new)

"Pleasent name. Where do you hail from exactly?" Genevieve asked looking over at him.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

"I really don't know." Woodsong admitted.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really? That's interesting." Genevieve said. She stopped speaking trying to be polite.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"Is it?" He asked her. "But I'm more interested in you." Woodsong said.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Me? There's nothing to be interested in, really. What would you like to know?" Genevieveasked, as she turned taking the longer way so they could talk.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well for starters I want to know where you hail from." Woodsong said.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"I've lived in Gondor my entire life. I started as a maid here when I was only 6 years old. I'm very excellent at cooking, cleaning, and well being a maid. I enjoy it, actually." Genevieve explained.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Honestly I never could I can't stay in one place at the same time." Woodsong said looking at her with a smile.

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"I wish I could travel. It would be quite an adventure as I have only visited Rohan. Oh how I wish to travel.." Genevieve said smiling back.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"It's a nice lifestyle." He agreed. "Though most of the time you end up getting lost and then meeting a dragon." Woodsong said laughing a bit.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve laughed. "Your quite funny, Woodsong." She said grinning, amusement in her eyes.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Thank you so much." He said playfully hitting her on the arm.

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve laughed. She had a twinkle in her eye, her brown curls swinging as she walked.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong smiled warmly at her. "I have an interesting life more or less."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, you've heard about me. How about I hear about you?" Genevieve said, her eyes pleading to tell her, a smile playing upon her lips.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine but I can't tell you much about my childhood I lost my memory at five and the last thing I do remember we're my parents being burned alive the skin turning black and charged like a log in a fire and skin falling off them." Woodsong said giving an involuntary shudder calming himself down after a bit.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve stopped dead in her tracks. A shiver went up her spine. "My parents were murdered cold blood in front of me. When I was six i came here so I could earn some money and actually live." Genevieve said softly, her words tasting bitter.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well that's something we share than." Woodsong said walking back over to her.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve nodded and kept walking with him. "So, before you seemed sad. Why? What's the matter with you? And why does the princess need me again?" She asked trying to change the subject.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"No reason to change the subject and the reason I'm sad well actually depressed I have sever bouts of depression sometimes, I've ended up trying to kill myself since I was ten maybe something like that. I've died three times I believe not a pleasant experience." Woodsong said walking along side her.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Oh wow... That's very sad. Do you have anybody?" Genevieve asked.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes I do but despite what others tell me I think she's dead." Woodsong said looking across at her.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

"Who is it? I might know her." Genevieve said a worried look on her face.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Her name is Anne Chase." Woodsong said softly

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Ah, yes. I've heard of her, never key the lass." She said.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong smiled a bit then asked. "Just curious why did you ask?"

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

"You seem... Lonely. And it sounds like it too." Genevieve nodded.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"I am I always have been." He said nodding.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm sorry. If you ever need so done to talk to, I'm here." Genevieve said giving him a reassuring smile.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong smiled reaching the room where the princess was resting. "Well it was nice talking."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, I guess it was." Genevieve said, smiling softly. She walked into the room.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong nodded and turned off the other way.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve grabbed his hand. "Wait, I hate being alone with the princess. I know Legolas is in there, but... I guess I'm nervous. Please?" She pleaded.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Of course." Woodsong replied smiling happy he wouldn't be separated from her. Woodsong liked talking to her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Genevieve smiled with relief. "Thanks," she whispered before letting go of his hand and walking into the room.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Woodsong nodded and walked into the room with her.