Potterheads Unite! discussion

Hogwarts Grounds > The Meadow

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,686 (1686 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) A little known clearing that is dangerously close to the dueling arena. Sun pours in through the ring of trees and a little valley is in the center and green grass in the summer and piles of snow in the winter are always covering the ground. Examples of flowers are the Anagellis monelli, Bridal veil Queen Anne's Lace and many many others. Students rarely come her but is a delightful place with birds the only other things around.

((Role-play here))

message 2: by Halle (last edited Aug 29, 2013 05:25PM) (new)

Halle | 4729 comments ((AWESOME! Like always. ;D ))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((Gah...too much flattery I'm tellin' you Halle ;) appreciate it though :D))

message 4: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments (( Haha, well you know 'You've got a friend in me...' ))

Momo~ lover of pickles | 721 comments ((Hmmmm....I'm wondering if someone shares a passion for plants....))

message 6: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 108 comments Karma laughed her musical laugh as they walked. "I'm not too fond of spiders." She admitted. "But there better be something dangerous and exciting in there."

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Momo~ powerwalker extraordinaire wrote: "((Hmmmm....I'm wondering if someone shares a passion for plants....))"

((Lol! I spent about twenty minutes writing down pretty flower names, and types. thus I do have to use that somewhere....

Halle same here :D RPing is so much fun!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Angel of Death wrote: "Karma laughed her musical laugh as they walked. "I'm not too fond of spiders." She admitted. "But there better be something dangerous and exciting in there.""

Micah snickered and walked past the barrier of briers into the meadow and stood back raising his hands "Voila my dear Karma." he said with a smile "No danger here that I've seen plenty of rabbits though," he laughed "And don't underestimate a rabbit." he said only half-joking.

Momo~ lover of pickles | 721 comments ((You are talking with the girl who asks of orchids and succulents for her birthday ;P trust me Ro, you could never be seen as too nerdy by me!))

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((AhHA! Awesome Momo! :D that's so cool. Geeks for the win! :D))

Momo~ lover of pickles | 721 comments ((Oh Yeah!!!!!!!!!!! (Note the over abundance of exclamation points) I love the world of Nerds/Geeks!))

message 12: by Halle (new)

Halle | 4729 comments ((I know, right!!!))

message 13: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 108 comments Karma laughed. "What, because muggles think wizards are supposed to pull rabbits out of their hats, rabbits are now considered dangerous?" She joked.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Halle wrote: "((I know, right!!!))"

((*three way high five* finding fellow geeks is such a joy lol. True though :D))

Micah's eyes twinkled somewhat knowingly "Also Muggles make horror movies about them so but I have been er," he flushed "Attacked by rabbits." he stole a glance at Karma "Swear you to secrecy now." he said seriously but a glimmer of mirth danced out of his words

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) ((AoD I'll be absent for fifteen on matters of state *straight face*))

message 16: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 108 comments ((lol okay))
Karma arched an eyebrow teasingly, still grinning. "Mm... I don't know. I could use this against you in the future. Rabbits..." She said thoughtfully, pretending to ponder this.

Theodosia of the Fathomless Hall (taelianaofthewind) Micah punched her shoulder lightly "Don't you dare now Karma." he said with a twinkle in his eye "Remember the dueling arena is right over there." he nodded towards the south side of the meadow and started down the hill into the sloping valley.
He turned and held out a hand grinning "Well are you coming?"

message 18: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments Phoenix walked around and finally layed down and she closed her eyes as she relaxed.

message 19: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Elijah strolled to the meadow where he saw Phoenix lying in the grass. He smiled and approached her. "Hey, Blush."

message 20: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments Phoenix jumped as she heard Elijah bringing a hand to her heart. "Elijah." She said her eyes now open. "You scared me." She tooled her eyes at the name "I still don't get why you call me blush."

message 21: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Because you blush," Elijah said, laughing. "*I* make you blush."

message 22: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "You don't make me blush!" She said "I bet you can't prove it."

message 23: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Sure I can," Elijah said, dropping down next to Phoenix.

message 24: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "How?" She asked "nobody can make me blush, 'it's physically impossible." She teased as she has done before saying the same words.

message 25: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Oh yeah?" Elijah asked, amused.

message 26: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "Yeah." She said.

message 27: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Sit up," Elijah said.

message 28: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "What, why?" She asked as she sat up.

message 29: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Elijah scooted closer to Phoenix and kissed her.

message 30: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments Phoenix tried not blush but failed as she covered her cheeks with her hands.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((AWWWWWWWWWWWWW))

message 32: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Elijah grinned. "You're blushing, Blush. And therefore, I have proven my point."

message 33: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "Who said I'm blushing." She said.

message 34: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments ((ZLOL))

"Move your hands," Elijah said, smiling.

message 35: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "W-what why?" She asked.

message 36: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Move them!" Elijah said, laughing.

message 37: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments Phoenix moved her hands and blushed even more because she was already blushing.

message 38: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments Elijah smiled. "And that's why I call you Blush."

message 39: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "Well maybe I should call you....." She said trailing off. "That's not fair!" She tried to think "ugh what should I call you?" She asked.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

((DORK!! Haha kidding ;P ))

message 41: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments ((Haha lol))

message 42: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments ((XD))

"I'm un-namable! Well... I suppose Dork is my name, but that doesn't count," Elijah said.

message 43: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "Yea but you call me blush, so I guess I could call you... Fattie?" She smirked.

message 44: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Fattie?! *Fattie?!* I am *not* fat!" Elijah exclaimed.

message 45: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "Well I don't blush." She said.

message 46: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Me not being fat is a fact. You blushing is *also* a fact. There is no way around it... Blush," Elijah said with a grin.

message 47: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments "Fine." She said. "But do I really blush a lot?"

message 48: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Yeah," Elijah said. "It's cute!"

message 49: by meow (new)

meow | 5979 comments Phoenix blushed "shut up."

message 50: by low (new)

low (lows) | 6230 comments "Sorry!" Elijah lay down on the grass.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34