The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4) The Fall of Five discussion

Ending- I feel like I've been slapped

Comments Showing 1-50 of 543 (543 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Kimberly Javier Dead. Eight is dead and right now I'm thinking that someone's going to develop a legacy to bring the dead back. Dead. HE CAN"T BE DEAD!!!!!
Yeah, yeah, someone's going to develop a legacy to bring the dead back and eight lives. Hey, if it turns out that those crazy mogs have been keeping One, Two, and Three this entire time and somehow John and them rally up their bodies (that sounds weird) they could use that 'giving life' back legacy and everyone lives happily ever after, war's over- the end.
'-'
Anyways! Congrats Marina on developing that kick ass legacy all the while using Nine's verbal profanities on five. Speaking of five SCREW HIM, how dare he try to kill nine! and what happens to BK? Malcolm? Ella?... and, and, and...
*Thinks about Eight* *sniffles*
Marina and Eight...
ACKKKKK NEXT BOOK PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Dx

Sidney I know! This book killed me. I'm literally dead on the inside. I love Eight. He's my favorite! And it ends right in the middle of what's going on! :(

Veronica Eight.... WHY!!! I feel so bad for Marina! Poor girl just started getting happy and her boyfriend dies...

Wait a minute, remember back in rise of nine in the prophecies cave five was like fighting (I don't remember the exact details), well what if that is when the rest of the Garde find him? I bet Nine will have a heck of a lot to say to him!

Ovidio Perez I never trusted five from the moment they saved his fat ugly hobbit self. I was like there is something real off about him. Especially when he was sneaking out at night, flying around. I broke down in tears screaming for number eight. Heck if it were me I would have killed five with the new legacy. He doesn't deserve to live. He will only bring trouble in his wake. Marina you are the better person compared to me... >.<"

Ally Fiorido I had my suspicions when they first went to get Five and he seemed like he just wanted to wait around and Four picked up on that. Also, when the Mogs came after, he just stood there and did nothing. Now, that makes sense and I guess he didn't want to hurt his own people. But was killing off eight REALLY necessary? >.<''
And I only read the first book of the side series with Adam and stuff and I know he talked with Number One in his coma and stuff, but how was he able to channel her Legacy? Could someone please explain that to me?

message 6: by Steven (last edited Aug 29, 2013 08:37PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Steven Ally wrote: "I had my suspicions when they first went to get Five and he seemed like he just wanted to wait around and Four picked up on that. Also, when the Mogs came after, he just stood there and did nothing..."

You need to read the other set of side stories they take place right before and during The Fall of Five. One gives him her legacy before fading from his mind. He also rescues the other Cimera.

And I want to figure out some way for eight to be alive but them gaining a new scar kills all my would be theories.

Alex is there another one?!?!?! there has to be, this ending killed me!!! asdfghjkl!

Sabrina OMG! This was the best yet and now we have to wait another year for the next book! I don't know if I can wait that long :(

Judy I felt like I was in one of those horrible dreams when reading the part where Five killed Eight. AAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!! HE AND SEVEN WERE AWESOME TOGETHER! Plus, he had some very impressive Legacies. I just can't believe he would actually die from a stabbing. The prophecy thing on the wall turned out to be TRUE. I'm in denial. EIGHT DIDN'T DIE. BUT HE DID.
CAN I STRANGLE FIVE RIGHT NOW, PLEASE?!

message 10: by Alex (new) - rated it 5 stars

Alex Judy wrote: "I felt like I was in one of those horrible dreams when reading the part where Five killed Eight. AAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!! HE AND SEVEN WERE AWESOME TOGETHER! Plus, he had some very impressive Legacies. I..." I'll help!!!

message 11: by Tristan (new)

Tristan Hak Hahaha Kimberly has the same idea as I do. Even to the point where one two and three can be bring back to life. I even fantasise that would be John as his final legacy. Like everyone else i cant believe Eight is dead.

Sabrina Maybe the good mogadorian knows a way to bring them back from the dead.

Kimberly Javier Sabrina wrote: "Maybe the good mogadorian knows a way to bring them back from the dead."
No, I don't think Adam (the good Mog) knows how to do that- well I didn't see any hints that he could. Plus if he somehow knew how to bring the dead back I assume he would've brought back One already.

Sabrina But if he does have legacies of his own then bringing the dead back might be one of them.

Kimberly Javier Sabrina wrote: "But if he does have legacies of his own then bringing the dead back might be one of them."

Huh, I always thought that One just gave Adam that one earthquake legacy but maybe you're right. It's possible Adam can start developing legacies of his own...or rather all of One's legacies.
...I just don't know what to call that?
If One gave Adam all her legacies and somehow he brings her back does that mean she doesn't have her legacies anymore? Could she just take her legacies back?

Sabrina Kimberly wrote: "Sabrina wrote: "But if he does have legacies of his own then bringing the dead back might be one of them."

Huh, I always thought that One just gave Adam that one earthquake legacy but maybe you're..."

If Adam or anyone else is capable of bringing the dead back I would imagine they would need the body to do so and I doubt the mogadorians kept the bodies. So I doubt 1,2 or 3 could be brought back... but who knows maybe they kept the bodies.

message 17: by Kaitlyn (new)

Kaitlyn Kwon OMG I can't believe the prophecy came true! (TT_TT) I hate you author!! WHY DID EIGHT HAVE TO DIE!?!?!?!? MY FAVORITE CHARACTER!! If nine dies next I don't know what I'll do!!! EightXMarina :'( This ending just crushed me. It was my favorite book up until this part... *cries* :'( (TT_TT)

Kelly i am dead now i was yelling the hole time. they cant just kill 8 then take Ella and leave it with not knowing what has happen to BK and the others. i don't think is can make it until the next one comes out. i cried when i finished. I WANT 8 BACK NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(. John is going to be able to do something in the end that will save them all.

did any one find i weird that we never saw them train there new legacies. ex Ella could shut the door and John could heal but they never trained at all burning the book.

Raluca Bratfalean I am really hoping that your theory about an ability that could bring people back from the dead is true... (Eight was my favorite character. I was crushed at the end of book.)
Maybe there is a reason that Marina froze everything around her and left him under ice. That way his body could be preserved (if the ice doesn't melt)...

Godwin As much as I want Eight to come back, since I ship Navrina so hard, I really doubt that someone would develop a legacy that could bring someone back to life. I don't know but that kinda sounds like deus ex machina. Maybe something or some process would bring them back, but I really doubt that they would be revived with an ability.

message 21: by Nhi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nhi Lâm OMG my heart just sank when Eight died. But I'm still having a concern about the charm. I mean you have to kill the Garde in order from 1-9 right? Then why did Eight have to die? Then I wish I were Marina so that I could slap and torture the hell out of THE ASSHOLE FIVE!! Anyway, may be Ella could bring Eight back to life since she is something pretty special?!

Saida Jaime I died at the end. This cliffhanger was almost as big as The Mark of Athena one!!! I how can Eight dieee?!?! I hate Five yet at the same time I feel bad for him, after all his Cepan died when he was very small and he would go with anyone who could help him, and that just happened to be the Mogadorians. And how can Ella be Setrakus Ras heir?! This was the best and worst book in all the Lorien Legacies books.

message 23: by Vincent (new)

Vincent Price This book definitely caught me off guard. Eights death was probably one of the most shocking things I've ever read. I find the theories that someone may develop a "back to life" legacy pretty interesting and it got me thinking about a few things.1) what if when eight extended his hand for seven, he passed his legacies to her. 2) I think Ella was always hinted as being the heir simply because she already possessed something similar to serky's shape shifting. And finally and most importantly 3) I believe that a "back to life" legacy would be awesome, but what if a legacy was developed that allow one of the grade to go back in time? If that happens, they could question pittacus or they could warn the other numbers (1-3) and maybe get to 5 at a young age. Something like that could significantly alter the future. So many possibilities. This book was nuts!!! And for those that were worried this was the last one, I'm pretty positive that the contract was for 9 books! ;)

Kimberly Javier Wow you've really been thinking a lot about this, and nine books?!
I always thought there'd be nine books but now that you've clarified I don't know if I should be happy that the story continues, or sad because I'll have to wait like five years before the whole series is finished!

Allen That was my favorite book of the series, but when Eight died I felt terrible. Marina and him were happy together and I feel like this will put a major damper on her personality in the next books of this series. Eight died a noble death though. Five was about to kill Nine when Eight jumped in the way. Nine owes his life to Eight and I hope to see him honor that in the future.
Not knowing what happened to the others is bothering me also. None of them know where Ella or the others are and no way of finding them. It's the largest cliff hanger in a book for a while.

Hannah I finished this book a few days ago and I was trying to read as fast as I can because I was so excited! then the ending was like "'All right, Adam,' I say. "you're gonna help me win a war." then I flip the page but there was nothing! I waited so long for this book and found out it ended like that! not to mention eight dies and marina nine and six are now doing something, ella sam sarah and malcom is in another place and we don't no what happens! I kinda knew from the beginning five was on the mogs side because he was always so suspicious. now we all have to wait for the next book to find out what happens to all the characters. (im really hoping that eight isn't dead)sigh.

Kellie I've always thought Five's character was dodgy, and might be in league with the mogs. Turns out he was! I've never really liked his character either. I can't believe Eight died- he was my favourite out of the 7! Hopefully he's somehow still alive *crosses fingers* :)

message 28: by Myka (new) - rated it 5 stars

Myka Marie I LITERALLY JUST FINISHED THE BOOK 5 MINUTES AGO.
Huh.. five. Fcking asshat, that number 5. I knew there was something wrong about him!

And I bawled my eyes out thinking about the possibility that BK and Eight is dead. Like... they just got completed and they're down to 4 (excluding Ella and that asshoollee 5).

I LOVE THIS BOOK BUT I LIKE, BECAME AN EMOTIONAL HURRICANE READING IT.

OMGGG. CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXXTTT XD

message 29: by Myka (new) - rated it 5 stars

Myka Marie Kimberly wrote: "Wow you've really been thinking a lot about this, and nine books?!
I always thought there'd be nine books but now that you've clarified I don't know if I should be happy that the story continues, o..."

I totally agree with you, but I think it's worth the wait anyway c:

Hannah 9 books?!? That's a lot of books. I thought there was going to be 7 but I guess nine makes sense (because there were 9 grade). But I can't wait that long. And how much more can u really write about them. They will win the war and go back to Lorien. Can't that be all in one more book?

Yassie Eight is my fave Garde! T^T I just cried my heart out for him... Although I've been taking a more realistic approach when reading series like this since encountering Game of Thrones, I've learned to be more guarded with my emotions and not to be too attached lest I get my heart broken, but still! I love all the books and I'm always impressed every time I meet a new Garde but Eight was love~! I fell for him the first time he was introduced so this is really so cruel.. T^T But to be honest I wasn't fond of Five the moment they met him... Alright I spent months speculating what would happen when they finally meet, I was really excited for everybody to join forces but I was preparing just in case, 'cause for the longest time, I thought it was Five who's going to end up dead because of the title BUT never, not even once, did it crossed my mind that he might end up working for the other side! O.o Okay I have to applaud Lore for doing this, it completely change the story plus with Adam and Ella's so yeah how long do we have to wait for the next one?!!!

message 32: by Lukas (new)

Lukas Cvijanovic the only thing that troubles me about eight;s death is how marina will survive, and how will the garde fight of setrakus ra without three of valuable people

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

MY OTP NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE EIGHT AND HE AND MARINA WERE PERF! I KNEW THAT FIVE WAS EVIL UGG I HATE HIM

message 34: by Cadence (new)

Cadence EIGHT HAS TO LIVE. NO WAY CAN HE DIE. OR I WILL... I WILL... /sobs/

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

Anissa wrote: "OH MY FREAKING GOSH!!!! I JUST LITERALLY FINISHED THE BOOK 10 MINS AGO AND I THREW THE BOOK ACROSS THE ROOM AND I STARTED BAWLING MY EYES OUT!!!! NUMBER EIGHT WAS AWESOME, HE WAS MY FAV CHARACTER (..."

IKR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hannah I think the author is going to bring him back. Eight was just the best character ever!!!!!!! He can't just disappoint all his fans by killing the best character ever!!! Can he? To be honest I wish four died. I really don't like John. He annoys me. Sigh.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

I don't believe it. the day befor the fall of five came out, I was like "CANT WAIT FOR 8 AND MARINA!" uggg stupid five. but I was getting a bad vibe from him at the beginning, and I was like"NO NO NO HES EVIL!" and at first I was like "ok, all of the books titles r like good stuff, like rise of 9 and power of six and the its just bad, like fal of five "

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Anissa wrote: "Yeah I didn't like Five either when he was introduced
I know right! I wanted Marina to kill Five but she's too kind!
And Eight said to Marina while she was healing him "I could kiss you".....but th..."

ikr! but it was so sad how right before eight died he like turned towards her before he fell on the ground its soooo sad

Hannah :'( *sniff sniff* I really want to strangle five. I don't understand why he thinks the logs are good because they destroyed his home planet and now they r trying to take over another innocent planet an he thinks its just ok. Grrrr. Five. >:(

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Anissa wrote: "Yeah......OMG I'm going to go to school tomorrow and I'm going to spoil it for everyone...not that they would actually care...they would probably have no idea what I'm talking about.....no apprecia..."

hahahaha yes when I read a good book I start to just like say random things about it and my friuends r like "WTF?!" lol a few days ago I was like "IM SO SAD MARINA AND 8 OH NO WHY DID HE DIE AND..." and my frieds were like wtf

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

hansrox wrote: ":'( *sniff sniff* I really want to strangle five. I don't understand why he thinks the logs are good because they destroyed his home planet and now they r trying to take over another innocent plane..."

I have my gun. lets go

Hannah I hear u. My friends think I'm crazy because I read. Sometimes I'll start babbling and they will nod but have no clue what saying

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

hansrox wrote: "I hear u. My friends think I'm crazy because I read. Sometimes I'll start babbling and they will nod but have no clue what saying"

SAME! THEY R ALL LIKE SAM UR SUCH A NERD AND WHO IS THAT PERSON THAT U KEEP TALKING ABOUT

Hannah Lol

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

I miss eight. im crying. he was beautiful. lol

Kimberly Javier After reading rise of nine I thought the couples would be: six and nine, four and sarah, eight and seven. But now I'm thinking it's gonna be six and sam, four and sarah, now that's eight's dead... I wonder if Marina might get together with nine- like they'll develop this new kind of friendship as they get over eight's death together. Like Seven was eight's favourite and eight sacrificed himself for nine, so I'm expecting one on one talks between like nine and seven...< I know it's hard to believe, like come one nine and seven really? But if eight's really TRULY dead ( I don't want to believe it) Dx... I still want Marina to be happy, and nine got his heart broken once so they could be good together. I mean it's no seven and eight but I like to believe that Marina could move on.

message 47: by Cadence (new)

Cadence Eight can't die... :'( If the author knows what's good for him, he'll bring Eight back! Or else...

Deanna OMG I loved eight!!!! Him and Marina were great together!! :'( I'm just hoping that whatever happened with one and Adam happens again because they'll have his body, just this time eight will take over the mogs body and be eight but in a different body!? Fingers crossed

message 49: by Nhi (new) - rated it 5 stars

Nhi Lâm Ok, there is no way Eight is dead. I'm crossing my fingers everyday for the authors to bring Eight back. Seven and Eight are P-E-R-F-E-C-T for each other. I don't think Nine and Seven would match, because Nine is kind of ruthless and a keep-moving-forward type while Marina is soft and generous - which matches Eight perfectly. I prefer Nine and Six because they are both bad-ass and sensitive inside haha Well, ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN except for the fact that EIGHT HAS TO BE ALIVE

Hannah I actually wish that sarah did give john, sam and six away so john would still be mad at sarah and six and four could be together (omg just like divergent. four and six). but then there's sam sooooo.... idk Gosh I really gotta stop reading these post, I cant stop thinking about this book! *think of a new book, think of a new book*
o_O

eight is dead. omg eight is dead... Eight Is Dead!!!! no he cant be!!!!!! I need to read another book. this one is to painful!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11