Paranormal Romance and Urban Fantasy Addicts discussion

Movies & TV > Dracula tv series

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 240 comments I know we are almost 2 months away but i am excited for the new series. And have yet to see a post for it any were. Is anyone going to reread dracula before the show starts?

message 2: by Katie (new)

Katie Welsby | 2 comments Is this the one with Jonathan Rhys Meyers?

message 3: by Jenn (new)

Jenn I haven't seen previews of this , when will it be coming on?

message 4: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t in Atlanta, after Grimm starting this week I think

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (studioeastrat) | 216 comments It starts on the 25th. I am super excited about it. I love Jonathan Rhys Meyers.

message 6: by Krysta (new)

Krysta (krystafig) | 4089 comments Is it going to be on the CW?

I already have so many shows to catch up on!

message 7: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 240 comments dracula will be on nbc following grimm on friday's so yeah :):

message 8: by Jenn (new)

Jenn I'm going to record bc I know I will forget that it's on

message 9: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 240 comments dracula premires tonight yes so looking foward to this :):

message 10: by Suzzie (new)

Suzzie (suzzietn) | 8 comments I have it set to DVR tonight. looking foward to it

message 11: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Sapp (wwwgoodreadscomjessica_sapp) | 33 comments Don't know about y'all but...I LOVED the premier. I officially have a date with Dracula every Friday night. It's a done deal for me. Can't wait to see what the season holds!

message 12: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 240 comments dracula was awesome van helsing and vlad are working together to take down the order of the dragon nice :):

message 13: by Jenn (new)

Jenn I recorded it on DVD so I can watch it tonight. Very excited to see it

message 14: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 240 comments I so want lady jane oh myyy.

message 15: by Anne (new)

Anne Berkeley (aberkeley) Going to check this out on demand. I rarely get to watch tv. My hubs a tv hog.

message 16: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 240 comments I love this show :)

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I had already liked the non traditional casting of Renfield when this series started. Usually they are weird&creepy. I really enjoyed last weeks episode about him.

message 18: by Timothy (new)

Timothy (jeditimothy) | 240 comments Last week was great now we get to see if they have a cure for him to go into the sun :)