Taking Chances (Taking Chances, #1) Taking Chances question

Books Like This
Niya Niya Aug 29, 2013 03:27PM
Can anyone recommend other college romance books that involve unexpected pregnancies like this one? Greatly appreciated :)

Thanks Denise,I read The Edge of Never too and loved it. I'm anxiously awaiting the sequel :)

Denise, I hated this book so much too. I can't believe she did what she did. I wrote to her on Facebook about It but she never wrote back. This was her first book I told her...she had us. She had a following of readers ready to read anything she wrote then half way through the book she destroyed us.

I think this book is along the same lines... Ruin by Rachel Van Dyken

Niya thanks for the recommendation Kimberly! I'm gonna add this to my list ...more
Sep 05, 2013 05:16PM · flag
Christian I recommend this book also!!! Ruin was Awesome!! You may also like EVERY ROSE by: Lynetta Halat!!
Sep 29, 2013 01:10AM · flag

I loved this book yes it was sad but beautiful

This book pissed me off so bad I would not even recommend this one. Hahaha sorry. Really though, I almost through my Kindle across the room! Then I remembered it's not a book that wouldn't break. I can't believe she published his POV. I can recommend The Edge of Never. I read it about the same time as this. Don't wanna give anything away. It's not necessarily a pregnancy but some unexpected stuff.