The Hunger Games Obsession discussion

The Catching Fire Movie > Catching Fire products

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joseph (new)

Joseph McGarry (joseph_mcgarry) | 10 comments I just saw a commercial for Capitol Collection makeup from Cover Girl. The commercial said 12 different selections for 12 districts. I just wonder if there will be a Catching Fire Happy Meal.

message 2: by Caroline (new)

Caroline (godwithus) Probably!

message 3: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarah1324) | 193 comments Mod
That. Would. Be. Epic.

I actually heard about the makeup. Might even convince me to wear makeup for once.

message 4: by Sarah (new)

I haven't heard it yet!

message 5: by Joseph (new)

Joseph McGarry (joseph_mcgarry) | 10 comments Also, Subway has a contest based on the movie. It's a sign of how big this movie series has become.

message 6: by Joseph (new)

Joseph McGarry (joseph_mcgarry) | 10 comments Anna wrote: "Has anyone else heard that "people" are thinking of making a hunger games theme park...
... I literally have no words ...

Like are you serious, have you even read the books I mean how Capitol can ..."

I thought they might try this after the first movie. I think it would be either Disney or Universal. It might be too dark for Disney. I had also heard that someone was trying to develop a reality TV series with essentially the same format (although the fight to the death part would be taken out.

message 7: by Joseph (new)

Joseph McGarry (joseph_mcgarry) | 10 comments The only park left would be 6 Flags. I don't know if they have the money for that.

message 8: by Sarah (new)

A Hunger Games theme park? You've got to be kidding me.

There actually is a reality TV series that was inspired by the THG (without the fight to the death part, obviously). I can't remember what it's called though. I think it's kind of like Survivor.

message 9: by Dramaqueen8 (new)

Dramaqueen8 | 208 comments I had heard about the hunger games theme park. I did a current event on it. What the heck would they do there anyway?

message 10: by Sarah (new)

That would be horrible! The country of Panem should definitely not be an amusement park!

I was at Walgreen's today and they had Catching Fire beef jerky. Not even kidding.

message 11: by Sarah (new)

I didn't buy any. I don't like it beef jerky.