Night Film Night Film question

The Blackboards- the exist
Emily Jackson Emily Aug 29, 2013 03:06PM
Consider yourself a true Cordovite? Dive head first into the last hidden corner:
http://theblackboards.com/

St (last edited Nov 15, 2013 09:12AM ) Sep 04, 2013 04:49PM   2 votes
OK--I did some hacking, figuring it's what one would expect of a visitor to theblackboards. Here's my preliminary report. A correct password would get you to http://theblackboards.com/you-made-it (I looked at the html source code) but when I attempted to bring this page up, it returned me to the initial page. At first I thought this was because I lacked a proper cookie and so got redirected and so explored further. The page you-made-it returns a code 301 "Moved Permanently" and redirects everyone.

I figure this will change at some future date.
So, anyone look on the .onion network?

Now it lets me in with the name from a mailbox on Mott Street. It's pretty much as described in the novel itself. I haven't tried to post yet but I did join the mailing list.

I tried a bunch of names form the book, but none of them really worked. The password I used, which worked, was "popcorn," however, if we can actually post here and this is my username, then I don't know if this will work for you.

I just got on so I'm not sure how the blackboards work, but hopefully this helps :)

Is the site still up? I can’t find it

St Fu theblackboards.com is no longer a valid site.
May 12, 2020 03:30PM · flag

I got in! I just tried a lot of names from the book.

U 25x33
Jocelyn I need help trying to get to the website. Every time i type in the URL it takes me to a frontier page (my wifi) and says URL not found. Help? I need a ...more
Sep 23, 2018 02:45PM · flag

Password?

aw, come on . . .

How do we get in?

This book is so cool. Love that this actually exists!

Woot! Got in, only had to try two names from the book.

did anyone read this as an ebook and get a link to it? It said that if you were using a back facing camera to hit the link and follow directions. I was on the Nook so there was no camera...can anyone shed some light?

You need to use a word from one of the Cordova-films in the book :)

i have tried a bunch of names/words from the book and no luck. :(

Very cool. . .

If you have to ask.....