What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove
This topic is about The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove
SOLVED: Children's/YA > Y/A book about queen bee [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sarah (last edited Aug 30, 2013 06:19AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sarah Murray  (everyoneneedsabooknook) remember reading a book about a girl and her boyfriend who accidentally killed someone by tying him to a lamp post after a party and throwing away his insulin or some thing. The girl was like the queen bee and at the end she dies from falling off a cliff. If you know what it's called let me know because I remember reading twice but I took it out from my library and I have no clue what its called. Thanks

I think the main girl's name began with N and I think the cover was purple and it had a girl in a dress on it. Also I remember in the end the boyfriend skipped town and they opened the dead guys locker to find loads of pictures of the main girl in it.

message 2: by Andria (new)

Andria (airdna) | 2500 comments Mod
Remember Me, by Christopher Pike, maybe?

message 3: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Remember Me is the click for Andria's suggestion.

Sarah Murray  (everyoneneedsabooknook) Andria wrote: "Remember Me, by Christopher Pike, maybe?"

No that's not it but thank you for your help

message 5: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments Smurray, when did you read this book?

Sarah Murray  (everyoneneedsabooknook) Two years ago I think

message 7: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments oop, one more question. Is the main girl (the one whose name starts with an N) the one who committed the killing? Or, was the queen bee a side character?

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34466 comments Mod
Just a guess - Privilege by Kate Brian? Was the boy who died her former boyfriend?

Sarah Murray  (everyoneneedsabooknook) Tab wrote: "oop, one more question. Is the main girl (the one whose name starts with an N) the one who committed the killing? Or, was the queen bee a side character?"

Main Girl is the queen bee who committed the killing sorry.

Sarah Murray  (everyoneneedsabooknook) Kris wrote: "Just a guess - Privilege by Kate Brian? Was the boy who died her former boyfriend?"

No I don't think so sorry

Sarah Murray  (everyoneneedsabooknook) Tab wrote: "The Betrayal of Natalie HargroveThe Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate, maybe?"

Yes! OMG that's it! Thanks you so much eeeeeee oh thank you for finding that for me