Hunger Games! discussion

The Capitol > Private Training Sessions

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Angel of Death | 538 comments Mod
As you know, I won't be here for the next few days, so when you all decide Training is over, separately do your private training sessions with the gamemakers, and I will evaluate them when I return.

message 2: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Cameron: I walk into the center. The silence is almost threatening. I look to the gamemakers who are still sober since I am from district 5. "Cameron Elaine, district 5." I announce. When I see they have written a few things on their clipboards I go and pick up a knife. I even my breathing and close my eyes. I am in the mountains of 5. I am hunting game with my father. I open my eyes long enough to fling the knife at the target. I open my eyes and look up, because when I throw knives I sometimes bend down, and look at where it hit. The knife has made its home in the target's heart. I pick up two knives this time. I spin around and throw each knife as the target comes into range. Two thuds and the knives are embedded in the head and next to the last knife that hit the heart. I look back to the gamemakers. One has her eyebrows raised in surprise. Great, I think looking back at the target, I am becoming more and more deadly, more and more a piece in their games. "You are dismissed, Cameron." one of them says and I exit the room.

message 3: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 76 comments Jordan: I sighed kind of shaking. She heard her name being called and stood up. She went out and went over to the gamemakers. "Jordan Rossman, District 12." She said. She grabbed a sword. She was knew this would blow their minds. She walked over to the target line and looked at the target. She threw it and it went threw the target and hit the wall. She smirked and saw the gamemakers looked impressed. They dismessed her and she left.

message 4: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Aηahι- Aηι:{P  (ani--justkeepbeingawesome--) | 751 comments Mod
Zac: "Zacariah Truspish, districts 3" he heard a voice calling, he stood silently and walked to the door, heading for the private session. He first tyied some knots that went very well, he settled some tramps, most of them worked out just fine. Then he walked to the electronics, there he did all he knew, since he was born he did stuf flike this. First he lighetn up a fire with two wires, then he created a bomb with some wires and stuff and in less than 30 seconds he desactivated it. When he thought he had shown enoughe he stood, the gamemakers dismissed him and he left without any further word.

message 5: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Patrick: "Patrick roberts district 5" when he heard his name he walked into the room and silently headed to the javelins, he took one in his hands and after a few minutes of staring at it he broke it, bare heands. Pat left it broken in the floor and left the room, not waiting for the gamemakers to dismiss him.

message 6: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (last edited Sep 01, 2013 01:51PM) (new)

Al: "Al Peters district 6" he said when he neters the room. They nodded in aprooval and he headed to the knives, he ahd good aim, that he knew so it was his best shot. He took a few knives and threw it one by one, then by two aiming to the mannequins, most of them landed in the mannequins, but they weren't great shots either, leg, feet, heart, arm and several other parts of the body. He walked to the tying knots station and made thre traps, each one worked out, but they were to catch little animals so it wasn't a big deal. When the gamemakers dismissed him he walked out.

message 7: by Bekah (new)

Bekah "Micah Roberts, District 7." Micah went into the room and picked up 2 fifty pound weights. He took and threw them at the rock wall which was 15 yards away. The wall shook. Micah was then dismissed and he left.

message 8: by Bekah (new)

Bekah Jason: I walk into the training center for my private session. "Jason Ocrid, District 4." I go to the climbing wall with a knife in my hand. I scale it like a crab on a pier post then fly back down. The second my feet hit the ground, I throw the knife at the target. The knife pierces the head. The gamemakers applaud the dismiss me.

message 9: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

Rory: "Rory Synbar district 11" When he came in the gamemakers were a little drunk, some a lot, but he just ignored that fact, he presented himself with a high voice, most of them were now paying attention to him so he headed to the big screen filled with plants to match up by tipe, he solved the entire form in three minutes. He then walked to the weights, he took the heaviest one and threw it as further as he could, he did it pretty good. When he was satisfied he looked at the gamemakers, they were starting to lose interest in him allready, food had just arrived, the gamemakers dismissed hima nd he left. Poor district 12, they are going to be so lost by then.

message 10: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments Adelaide could hear her name being called through the speakers. "Adelaide Eveniere, District Five." Time to initiate her not-so-much-of-a plan. She stepped silently through the door into her private session.

The gamemakers were only slightly distracted, and after only about five minutes of her standing patiently in front of them did they notice Adelaide. Once every eye was upon her, she slowly nodded her head and walked straight out the other door.

They didn't need to know that the steak dish about to be sent out to their table was poisoned. They didn't need to know how she did it.

message 11: by Bekah (new)

Bekah CJ wrote: "Adelaide could hear her name being called through the speakers. "Adelaide Eveniere, District Five." Time to initiate her not-so-much-of-a plan. She stepped silently through the door into her priv..."

((I literally laughed out loud reading this))

message 12: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 76 comments ((I was laughing in my head.))

message 13: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments ((Thank you. ;) ))

message 14: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (last edited Sep 01, 2013 02:12PM) (new)

Beth: "Bethany Thomson district 12" She entered nervously to the private session, she was the last one to go, last of the lasts, what a great thing. When she came in she instantly knew she was in trouble, the gamemakers were all anything but sober, they were shouting one another then bursting in laughs, some were sort of sleeping, that was wierd, even for them. She spoke as loud as she could "Bethany Thomson, district 12" reapiting what she had just heard. Yeah, some turned to watch her, but not all of them, that pissed her of a little but she kept going. Beth headed to the climbing wall with a bow, some arrows and two knives. When she was on top of it she threw some arrows that hit the tarjects just as she planned to. She started going down and when she reached the floor she ran as fast as she could, she was pretty fast to her height towards some mannequins on the other side of the room that had just popped out, she threw one knife to each of them, one hit the heart, the other the stomach and the other the upper leg. She then stopped and turned on a fire in less than 5 minutes (record for her), when it was done she stood, not all the gamemakers had turned to lookk at her but a great amount of them were paying attention to her, she smiled proudly and they dismissed her. She left the room happy with her performance, she would get a six at least.

message 15: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

CJ wrote: "Adelaide could hear her name being called through the speakers. "Adelaide Eveniere, District Five." Time to initiate her not-so-much-of-a plan. She stepped silently through the door into her priv..."

((haha I wa slaughing too))

message 16: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments ((I am so awesome. B) ))

message 17: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

((we know CJ, we know :P))

message 18: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments ((XD))

message 19: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 76 comments ((Where do we go now? Sorry, I'm new to this group.))

message 20: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments ((We wait. We do a lot of that here. And rp in the Training Center. :) ))

message 21: by Jordan (new)

Jordan (jordyleigh) | 76 comments ((Okay))

message 22: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

((Is that everyone? I'll do Serena and the careers in a sec))

message 23: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Serena: I walk in nervously. "Hi!" I say cheerfully, though my voice slightly quavers. "I'm kinda new to all this, so, um, sorry!" I squeak, though half of them aren't paying attention. I gulp, not sure what to do. I go to the berry station, since I was most familiar with those. I pull out an entire pile of berries and sort them into poisonous and safe to eat, before they dismiss me. "Thank you!" I squeal, hoping they liked it.

message 24: by Aηahι- Aηι:{P , Happy HG :D *cough die* (new)

((I think yes, but I'm not sure))

message 25: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Arianna: I walk in, and greet the gamemakers with a quick nod of my head. I set up, placing the bow in place, spear in place, and knives in place. Then I head to one corner of the room, and sprint towards the spear. I haul it up, spin around artistically with it, and throw it forwards hitting a dummy and knocking it backwards. I don't hesitate before running towards the bow, and I shoot an arrow towards the ceiling, causing a light to explode, before shooting the other arrow at another dummy, hitting it's head. I then sprint towards the knives, and throw three, each one of them landing on the floor beside the arrows and spear I threw and shot previously. I then bow and I'm dismissed.

message 26: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Marina: I walk in without a word and head straight towards the knives. I throw all of them, hitting each and every light on the ceiling causing sparks to fly. There are four left, and I skewer three dummies in the center of their chest within twenty seconds. I then take the last knife spin it around in the air, before dropping in a split and catching it perfectly. I then silently leave.

message 27: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Luke: I stride in confidently, and head towards the swords. I haul them up and after a minute or two, I've ripped every dummy to shreds, cutting off their limbs and stabbing them leaving a beautiful display of art and wreckage in front of me. I bow, and leave when I'm dismissed.

message 28: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments ((I still need to do Gina. I'll work on hers now.))

message 29: by Bekah (new)

Bekah ((YEAH!!! AOD you're back! :) ))

message 30: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

((hey!! Okay, shmanks guys :D I think I'm going to the library after school, so I'll announce them then. So probably like 4:30-5:30 Eastern Time... Unless I can't in which I'll do it after six eastern time))

message 31: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments Gina was already standing before the doors when the speaker announced that it was her turn. As soon as they opened large enough, she stepped inside. This was definitely just something else she wanted to get over with.

She had already decided what she would do, of course, so she didn't really have to think about it much before she began her session. Gina was dismissed after performing a few flexibility tricks and running through the obstacle course a half-dozen times, and she left quietly, having not spoken a single word.

message 32: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

((Wait, CJ, what's the poison supposed to do? Like the one Adelaide put in the gamemaker's food?))

message 33: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments ((I don't care. Something. XD ))

message 34: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

((lol, okay. It can't kill them... Maybe pass out for a few minutes? Throw up? Hallucinations?))

message 35: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments ((Of course it can't! I like the last two, myself. >:D))

message 36: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

((Okay! They'll all start feeling tipsy, get hallulcinations, and throw up. And then they realize what hit them. Genius, by the way!))

message 37: by CJ (new)

CJ | 889 comments Angel of Death wrote: "((Okay! They'll all start feeling tipsy, get hallulcinations, and throw up. And then they realize what hit them. Genius, by the way!))"

((Stupid computer deleted my comment. >:( ))

((Thank you!))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Piru: I walk in not caring what anyone thinks of me, I start with the camoflauge area, I turn my arm to stone with mud, I after go to the weapon area and I throw knives at targets, I hit bulls eyes every time. I after go to the obsticale course and I start to run. After I complete it 2 times I go to the net onthe ceiling, before that I steal a knife, I climb, then after I swing down and I throw the knife hitting bulls eye. After that I was dissmised and I left the room.

message 39: by Angel of Death, ~Watch your back~ (new)

Eight
Sorry, I can't add it back in from before... So I'm just gonna post it now :P

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

lol I just msg u to tell you...