What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Query abandoned by poster > ABANDONED. Thriller about high school students being kidnapped and killed

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Robin (new)

Robin | 3 comments This book was about students in high school, and they ran this taxi service type thing. Basically, kids who were drunk could call in and someone would drive them home. That's how it starts out, and the main girl drove a drunk girl home and never makes sure she gets inside and she shows up missing. Gradually, more kids go missing. A suspect is this mysterious boy, I think he was new to town, and he becomes a love interest for the main girl in the book. Anyways, it turns out the teacher, and the person who helped run the taxi service thing, was kidnapping the students. She used chloroform to capture them, and then would lock them in dog cages and put shock collars on them. I remember some of the students were killed, and I think she gouged out their eyes. The end is a little bit fuzzy, but the main girl and the mysterious boy figured out what was going on and the teacher was caught or killed.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39275 comments Mod
When did you read this? Remember the cover?

message 3: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39275 comments Mod
No response; moving to Abandoned.

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex | 247 comments Original poster may have abandoned...but sounds like a good book! I'd like to know what it is!

message 5: by Bargle (new)

Bargle | 1284 comments Do what I did. Start your own thread for it. Just copy over the OP's description.