What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

May Bird and the Ever After (May Bird, #1)
This topic is about May Bird and the Ever After
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Children's fantasy book series about a girl, ghosts, her cat and the underworld? [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Zaira (indeedydo) Okay so I'm not exactly sure when I read this book but I remember picking it up from the children's section in my library. It was about a girl...she was pretty young also pretty awkward and shy. She moves to a new town, I think she lives with her mother and she has a cat. There are a lot of ghosts, there's one that lives in her room it has a weird shaped head. I think it was like a pumpkin. Yeah...then one day she goes into the forest at night, gets sucked into the underworld via sinister portal with her cat and has to find a way out. She teams up with a couple of ghosts to try to reach some book on a mountain and they try to avoid hunters who suck souls into nothingness? That's really all I can remember. Thanks.

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments Do you remember around what decade you read the book? 80s, 90s, early 2000s, etc? It sounds like a fun series.

Zaira (indeedydo) Tab wrote: "Do you remember around what decade you read the book? 80s, 90s, early 2000s, etc? It sounds like a fun series."

early 2000s. I think I read it around 2005. It was a fun series, I've been trying to find it for aaaages. Haha.

Zaira (indeedydo) Tab wrote: "May Bird and the Ever AfterMay Bird and the Ever After (May Bird, #1) by Jodi Lynn Anderson from the May Bird series http://www.goodreads.com/series/42838... perhaps?"

yup that's it! Thank you soooo much :D

message 6: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4873 comments you're welcome:)