What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Scream
This topic is about The Scream
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > PA author Craig Shaffer/Sheffer Horror [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tammy | 17 comments In the 80s I read a horror novel and I have no clue what it was even about, I just remember that it was written by Craig Shaffer, Shaeffer, Sheffer from Pennsylvania. I believe he was a co-author. My google results give me actor Craig Sheffer from York, Pa but no books written by him, I would have swore he wrote a book if not more than one. Sorry I can offer no more. Any help greatly appreciated!

message 2: by Tab (new)

Tab (tabbrown) | 4967 comments The Wicker Man: A Novel, maybe. It's the novelization of Anthony Shaffer's script.

It was also a movie in 1973 (then again in 2006).

Tammy | 17 comments Hi Tab! No that isn't it, thanks for your input!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34460 comments Mod
Craig Spector perhaps? He's written horror stories set in Pennsylvania.

message 5: by Anna (last edited Aug 31, 2013 08:48AM) (new)

Anna | 207 comments Might you be thinking of Craig Spector? Looks as though he's written a fair few horror novels, and co-authored as well.

Edit: Sorry, Kris - only saw your reply after I'd hit post!

message 6: by Kris (new)

Anna, it's interesting that we came up with the same guess. I wonder if we're on the right track.

Tammy | 17 comments Hi Kris and Anna, I just took a quick look at Craig Spector, none of those books ring a bell for me, I will look a little deeper when I get back home! Thanks!

Tammy | 17 comments You were both right! Thank you, the book was The Scream by Craig Spector! Not sure where I came up with Shaffer! I am new here and I'm not sure how to move it to solved, I will see if I can figure it out. Thanks again!

message 9: by Kris (new)

Glad we could help. I just Googled around and got lucky. :)

message 10: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38268 comments Mod
Shelved it.

Tammy | 17 comments Thank you!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Wicker Man (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Craig Spector (other topics)