YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Teeth
This topic is about Teeth
BUDDY READ:Paranormal/Fantasy > Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz ---> Start Date: August 29

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 329 comments Angela and I are going to read this book starting today. Join us if you like :):)

Angela | 549 comments Woohoo! Im excited! Wanna hear something annoying? I bought this book at the bookstore and the bookstore had a cafe. I bought a tea at the caffe. I put the tea on the car seat next to my bag with the book in it. When i got home i realized that the tea spilled all over the book -.- so now the pages are all water logged. -.- oh well. Its still readable but it was just annoying :P

message 3: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 329 comments OMG so annoying!! I HATE it when books get ruined by food.. that's why I never snack while reading. I'm that overprotective when it comes to books. ><

Just curious - how old are you? Are you a teen? :)

Angela | 549 comments For me it depends how nice the book is, its a hardcover or its signed im SUPER careful! But if its a paperback i dont care as much. Luckily this one was just a paperback, but i was still mad at myself -.- yea im 16! Im turning 17 on september 9th :)

message 5: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 329 comments I'm almost 15. I just started Sophomore year :)
Lately most of the books I read are ebooks.. so the only thing I have to be careful with is my Kindle (AKA my best friend) lol

message 6: by trav (new)

trav Sapir wrote: "I'm almost 15. I just started Sophomore year :)
Lately most of the books I read are ebooks.. so the only thing I have to be careful with is my Kindle (AKA my best friend) lol"

Answer me on my bookclub

message 7: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 329 comments Hoot wrote: "Sapir wrote: "I'm almost 15. I just started Sophomore year :)
Lately most of the books I read are ebooks.. so the only thing I have to be careful with is my Kindle (AKA my best friend) lol"

Answer..."

OK wait a sec :P:P

message 8: by Imy♥♥ (new)

Imy♥♥ (crazykindleaddict) | 50 comments Sapir I have started a thread for Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

:)

message 9: by Tash (new)

Tash (najazi) Can I ask what you guys are thinking of this book so far?
I'm interested in reading it - but just looking for some perspective.

message 10: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 329 comments Imy wrote: "Sapir I have started a thread for Storm (Elemental, #1) by Brigid Kemmerer

http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/1...

:)"

That's great Imy!! :)

message 11: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 329 comments Tash wrote: "Can I ask what you guys are thinking of this book so far?
I'm interested in reading it - but just looking for some perspective."

I'm just starting now. =)

message 12: by Sapir (new)

Sapir | 329 comments I can't find the book!! OMGGG where is it!?!?! *worried*

Angela | 549 comments Tash wrote: "Can I ask what you guys are thinking of this book so far?
I'm interested in reading it - but just looking for some perspective."

I really like it! It's different. But the problem is, I knew that "enki" means spoiler: (view spoiler) I still have about 100 pages to go that i plan to finish now :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Storm (other topics)