Paranormal and Horror Lovers discussion

Welcome Home
This topic is about Welcome Home
Past R2R books CLOSE for request > Welcome Home: A Short Story by William Hage

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Will Hage (williamhage) | 25 comments I'm offering my short story Welcome Home. Welcome Home A Short Story by William Hage

It is available on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Home-Sh...

Synopsis:

John Lester is returning to a place he never really considered home to begin with, a place that he has not seen in years. But what he does not realize is that what went on in this house was much less homely than he thought as he unearths something dark about his family.

"Welcome Home" is a short story approximately 6600 words.

I am offering 10 copies for review. I appreciate the reviews being posted on Amazon (link above) & Goodreads Welcome Home: A Short Story. I can provide a review copy in .mobi, .pdf, and .epub (converted to pdf and epub from mobi with Calibre)

I was told that Amazon reviews have to add something along the lines of "I received this book from the author for an honest review." to prevent the review from being deleted so please add that if you post a review on Amazon.

I believe this covers all of the required information. Finally, I know the synopsis is vague if you would like a better idea there was a recent review on the blog The Bearded Scribe that might give you a better idea. - http://thebeardedscribe.blogspot.com/...

Thank you for your consideration and time.

-William

Rhonda (laladybug40) Thanks so much for offering this. It's sounds great and I would love to read and review it for you.

My email is: LaLadyBug40@yahoo.com
I prefer: .mobi (I don't leave home without my Kindle)

Have a Wonderful Day,
Rhonda

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 327 comments This sounds like a really good read, I would like to review this in an ePub format. Could. Please message you directly with my email address?
Thank you

Will Hage (williamhage) | 25 comments Rhonda, I just sent you a mobi copy. I hope you enjoy it.

Tammy, yeah just PM me your email and I'll send your copy.

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 327 comments Thank you the message has been sent.

Will Hage (williamhage) | 25 comments Thanks Tammy, just sent your copy.

Tammy ~Witching Hour Reads~ (03tammy-lynn) | 327 comments I received it thank you.

message 8: by Lynda (last edited Sep 01, 2013 04:54PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lynda Dickson (lyndadickson) | 8 comments Hi William,
I'd love to read it.
booksdirectonline@gmail.com
mobi format
Thanks.

message 9: by Will (last edited Sep 02, 2013 07:57AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Will Hage (williamhage) | 25 comments Thanks for your interest Lynda I just sent you a copy.