1x1 > Josie and Morgan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 336 (336 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 2401 comments Mod
Lol :D so any prefrences??

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Hmm have you seem the previews for Star-Crossed its on cw?

message 3: by Morgan (new)

It's like aliens come down to earth, the humans destroy most of them. This little girl saves this little alien boy or something. Then when they're older they're bringing the aliens into the same school as the humans, and he sees her again and it goes from there. Although at first she doesn't remember that he's the boy she saved when she was like 5.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

I kinda wanna play the girl, but it doesn't matter.

message 5: by Morgan (last edited Aug 29, 2013 12:10PM) (new)

No I forgot, we can name them whatever. they can be like 18 or 17

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Name: Paige McAdams

Appearance:

Hair: Black
Eyes: Muddy brown
Height: 5'2

Personality:
To be RP'd

message 7: by Morgan (new)

Sure one sec

message 8: by Morgan (last edited Aug 29, 2013 12:39PM) (new)

Paige was a little on edge that the aliens would be coming to her school. Sure they may look like humans but their sole purpose when they arrived was to destroy humanity, so maybe she was lying when she said a little. Some of the teachers had told them to be kind, they were just like them, but a lot of them didn't really seem to agree with this whole program. Paige sighed, shutting her locker and leaning against it.

message 9: by Morgan (new)

((Yeah))

message 10: by Morgan (new)

Paige was absentmindedly drawing in her sketchbook when she heard her name. She looked up wondering what the teacher could possibly want, noticing the strange boy standing next to him, her heart plummeted when she realized the only empty seat was the one next to her.
"Yup that's me," she said trying to smile, but it was impossible.

message 11: by Morgan (new)

She looked up at him shrugging her shoulders. "Someone's a little full of themself," she told him, taking on a teasing tone, but quickly shutting it down. Paige looked over at her friend across the room seeing a new text on her screen pop up.

message 12: by Morgan (new)

She rolled her eyes at his response, not replying as she took out her homework, that she hadnt had time to finish last night. Her dreams had been plagued by horrible nightmares, so she hadn't gotten much sleep, and it was starting to take its toll. She yawned, placing her hand over her mouth as she finished the last few problems for her math assignment.

message 13: by Morgan (new)

Paige wasn't a total nerd, but when her professor asked simple questions like that she had to answer. It also earned her class participation. She answered his question getting an approving nod, as he wrote the definition on the board.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

She stopped after a while, she was stubborn, but the other students would find it strange. They were mostly just silent, watching the both of them with interest. Paige sighed, laying her head back on her desk to take some notes as the teacher started his lecture.

message 15: by Morgan (new)

She looked around, "Um… I don't think so. I don't make it a habit of hanging out with your kind," she told him, feeling like a total snob as soon as it came out of her mouth, but she pushed back the urge to say a sorry or take it back.

message 16: by Morgan (new)

Paige looked at him with a duh expression. "Don't act like you don't know what you are!" She exclaimed looking away from him, noticing a few people watching them which unnerved her. She needed to get away from him.

message 17: by Morgan (last edited Aug 29, 2013 01:57PM) (new)

((Sure))

She went off to her next class. Of course as expected there were questions- and tons of them. She answered all of them none too happy.

Paige was excited to head home, as the last bell rang, stopping by her locker quickly to grab some of her textbooks she'd need for tonight.

message 18: by Morgan (new)

She bit her lip. "Fine, but just for a second. I have to go to cheer practice," she told him, grabbing her uniform and stuffing it in her overflowing backpack as well.

message 19: by Morgan (new)

She looked at him, tilting her head to the side as she sat down on a desk, "What do you mean?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

message 20: by Morgan (last edited Aug 29, 2013 02:41PM) (new)

She narrowed her eyes at his second question. "You're kind killed my brother, so sorry if I haven't exactly accepted you with open arms. And secondly, I have no idea who you even are!" Paige told him, getting angrier as she talked.

message 21: by Morgan (new)

She stayed silent crossing her arms over her chest. "Well why don't you give everyone else this nice chat as well, because I'm pretty sure none of them like you either," she told him, crossing her legs.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

She watched as he walked away before getting up from the desk with a sigh. Paige walked to the girls locker room to get ready for cheer practice.

message 23: by Morgan (new)

She smiled with the other girls talking about boys and clothes, which had to be the most boring subject ever. Paige looked up as Travis entered but quickly looked away before anyone would notice, but they hadn't not seen him.
"So what's your thoughts on that new boy... Or should I say alien?" Tracy said a bright smile on her face. Paige couldn't imagine why as they began talking about him, backing away a bit to sit up on the bleachers.

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Finally once the girls were done gossiping they went into the training room to do weights and stretching, waiting for the boys to leave so they could use the gym. They usually practiced out on the field, but it was raining currently, so that was impossible.

message 25: by Morgan (new)

She smiled once cheer practice was over. She changed back into her regular clothes, running quickly to one of her classes to grab her homework that she'd forgotten from earlier. Paige cursed silently when she remembered her car was still in repair. Luckily her friend Danny was still there from basketball and she was able to catch a ride.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

((Yeah sure))

message 27: by Morgan (new)

Paige kept her head down not looking up at Travis. Last night she remembered something, but she wasn't about to tell him. Besides that boy she'd rescued had been killed soon later. Maybe this is what aliens do- they manipulate you and play with your feelings.

message 28: by Morgan (new)

Paige looked over her shoulder at him. "It's fine. I guess it's nice to think you see a familiar face," she told him a small smile on her face.

message 29: by Morgan (last edited Aug 30, 2013 10:30AM) (new)

She laughed edgily, turning her attention to her phone, not knowing what to say after their awkward day yesterday.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

She looked over at Travis tilting her head a bit to the side. "What is it?" She asked.

message 31: by Morgan (new)

Paige looked at him surprised he'd ask her instead of some teacher. "Uh sure, cheer takes up most o my time though so I don't know when I'd be able to fit it in." She told him.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

She tapped her pencils down on the desk, biting her lip. "So when would be good for you?" She asked.

message 33: by Morgan (new)

"Kay," she said, turning back around in her seat as class started. She took notes absentmindedly, doodling, unable to stop.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

Paige smiled, pulling out her phone to type in his number.

message 35: by Morgan (new)

The bell rang and Paige handed a list of times to Travis to meet up, slinging her bag over her shoulder. "See you later," she told him going off to her next class.

message 36: by Morgan (new)

((Sure))
"Where are you going?" Danny asked noisily, practically hanging onto her.
"No where special, trust me," she told him with a sigh, walking him in the opposite direction of the library.
He sighed, "Fine, but can we talk later?" She nodded her head watching as he walked off before heading towards the library.

message 37: by Morgan (new)

"Hey," she said taking a seat across from him, setting her backpack down on the floor. Paige pulled out her textbook. "So what is it exactly your having trouble with?" She asked.

message 38: by Morgan (new)

She raised her eyebrows. "We'll…um.. That's a lot," she told him, pulling out her notebook, as well as a pencil, starting at the beginning.

message 39: by Morgan (new)

Paige shrugged her shoulders, it really wasn't a bother for her, the time flied by and she barely even noticed when an hour passed.

message 40: by Morgan (new)

"My schedule should be clear," she told him, trying to jam all of her stuff back into her bag.

message 41: by Morgan (new)

"See you later," she said with a small wave. She headed towards where Danny had texted to meet her but he wasn't there. She sighed taking a seat thinking he was running late.

message 42: by Morgan (new)

She rolled her eyes. "You'll have to work for it," she told him teasingly, Danny still no where to be seen.

message 43: by Morgan (new)

She hadnt realized she let those words skip an she widened her eyes. "Um not much... I'll just text you right now," she said nervously pulling out her phone.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

She looked around still not seeing Danny. "If you don't mind..." She said trailing off, not wanting to be a burden.

message 45: by Morgan (new)

She looked at him, "You're just lucky I only live a few blocks away," she told him, a little scared.

message 46: by Morgan (last edited Aug 30, 2013 01:04PM) (new)

She laughed nervously, getting on them. Feeling a bit flustered when he'd said he'd be holding her. She held the bars tightly, her knuckles turning white even though they'd barely moved.

message 47: by Morgan (new)

Paige nodded her head, "Just straight down this road, take a turn to the left," she told him.

message 48: by Morgan (new)

She found it kind of fun, glad she'd put her hair in a ponytail as she yelled for him to turn right.

message 49: by Morgan (new)

She narrowed her eyes a bit, "What's that supposed to mean?" She asked, taking her keys out of her bag.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

She paused not knowing what to say. "Maybe," she replied pursing her lips. "See you tomorrow," she said opening her door to go inside.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7