Brain Science Podcast discussion

The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness: How to Optimize Brain Health and Performance at Any Age
2013 > BSP 100 Brain Fitness with Alvaro Fernandez

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Ginger Campbell (GingerCampbell) | 312 comments Mod
BSP 100 features an interview with Alvaro Fernandez, co-author of The SharpBrains Guide to Brain Fitness: How to Optimize Brain Health and Performance at Any Age. I interviewed his co-author Elkhonon Goldberg back in BSP 18.

BSP 100 show notes

Listen to BSP 100

Since Episode 100 represents a significant milestone, this episode also includes submissions from listeners including the song "I Got a Brain" by Jay Einhorn.

message 2: by David (new)

David Mcdivitt | 65 comments This was an inspirational episode. One of your best. A list of things was given - to do - to improve and maintain brain functionality. I'm urging several people I know to listen.

Alvaro Fernandez Alvaro Fernandez is also available here on Goodreads for any one who wants to ask him questions.

message 4: by Shaun (new)

Shaun | 1 comments Great podcast.

message 5: by Hollowman (new)

Hollowman | 8 comments In epi. 100, Dr. C. noted a recent Natl. Geographic article that mentions 10% brain-use myth. I subscribe to NG and have been unable to locate the article. Can someone pls. help me out with Vol./Date/Issue info. Thx!!

Hollowman wrote: "In epi. 100, Dr. C. noted a recent Natl. Geographic article that mentions 10% brain-use myth. I subscribe to NG and have been unable to locate the article. Can someone pls. help me out with Vol./Da..."

It was in a special issue about the Brain, not one of the regular issues.