The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dominique (new)

Dominique (authordominiquelwatson) | 29 comments Are there any JA Jance readers? I really love her books! I'm finishing up the JP Beaumont series right now and it's bitter sweet. I love her Joanna Brady series as well and I've read Ali Reynolds. Just wondering if there are any other fans.

message 2: by Midori (new)

Midori (motohachi) I really enjoy JA Jance too! I like JP Beaumont because he always seem to fall in love with somebody a lot:) Also I like the native american theme of Walker family series.

message 3: by Anne Edwards (new)

Anne Edwards | 7 comments I love JA Jance and also Nevada Barr is very good!

message 4: by Cathy (new)

Cathy DuPont (cathydupont) | 132 comments Hi Dominique...I've read about three, I think, of JP Beaumont and liked her. No reason why I haven't read more of her. Just got side tracked.

message 5: by Jan C (new)

Jan C (woeisme) | 35398 comments I like the Beaumont stories but really haven't gotten into Joanna Brady.

I prefer the earlier Nevada Barr.

message 6: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesmorecats) | 30 comments I first fell in luv with Joanna Brady, then discovered JP Beaumont, then Ali Reynolds. I was born in Seattle and my husband grew up in Tucson. We're always comparing locations in the books to locations we know personally.
Nevada Barr, to me, is a different kettle of delicious fish.

message 7: by Sharon (new)

Sharon (sharon_alexandr) I'm working my way through the JP Beaumont series now. These are the first JA Jance books I've read.. I usually take the next in the series out when I'm on the waitlist for other books. I don't really feel the pull to rush through the series, but I am enjoying each stories.

message 8: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (gr-nancy-a) | 26 comments Love her writing! Have read most of all the series. Joanne Brady my favorite.

message 9: by Leslie (new)

Leslie (lesmorecats) | 30 comments What I most appreciate about her is that she is a trained psychologist, which fact tells me she has a better idea of folks think than I do.

message 10: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (gr-nancy-a) | 26 comments That's interesting Leslie. I didn't know that about her.

message 11: by Nancy (new)

Nancy (gr-nancy-a) | 26 comments I am reading Name Withheld #13 in J P Beaumont series. She is an excellent writer. I have read most of this series but not in order.

message 12: by Barbara (new)

Barbara (cinnabarb) | 8108 comments Nancy wrote: "I am reading Name Withheld #13 in J P Beaumont series. She is an excellent writer. I have read most of this series but not in order."

I always enjoy J.A. Jance books.

message 13: by Britney (new)

Britney (tarheels) | 125 comments I have a couple of her books on my TBR but haven't got around to reading them yet. It sound like she tell an excellent story

message 14: by Thomas (new)

Thomas (tom471) | 1482 comments Liz and I both like Jance

message 15: by Jan C (new)

Jan C (woeisme) | 35398 comments I like Jance. Recently started the Joanna Brady series after seeing her pop in a J P Beaumont book.