Q&A with Victoria Vane discussion

The Sheik Retold
This topic is about The Sheik Retold
BACHELOR SHEIK > A NEW DATING GAME 'BACHELOR SHEIK"

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Victoria (last edited Aug 29, 2013 11:13AM) (new) - added it

Victoria Vane (victoriavane) | 299 comments Mod
With all the fabulous images that are being posted to reviews of The Sheik Retold I was inspired to create a new dating game called BACHELOR SHEIK.
1) I am posting images of our Sheik Contestants.

TO PLAY THE GAME, YOU MUST POST THE SECRET LIKES AND DISLIKES OF EACH BACHELOR SHEIK (hobbies,favorite foods, fetishes, sexual positions- whatever!)!

On release day (September 13th) we will vote on our favorite sheik! Everyone who participates will be entered in a drawing for a $10.00 Amazon Gift Card.

AHMED #1

AHMED #2

AHMED#3

AHMED #4

AHMED #5

/>
<

Duchess Nicole | 11 comments I have decided that there is no contest...they are all mine! Sorry, ladies...:D:D:D

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

enjoy!! ;o)

message 4: by Victoria (new) - added it

Duchess Nicole **Loves Swiss Chocolate** wrote: "Like, tell you what each specific sheik likes/dislikes, or what we like about them?"

You must tell us something about each sheiks' hobbies, favorite foods, fetishes- whatever!

Duchess Nicole | 11 comments SHEIK #1: Secretly submissive Ahmed
Likes...Rosemary chicken, watercolor paintings, feminine watches, and concealer. He likes to be calm and controlled in public but a freak in the bed. He likes pushy women, but only when alone.

Dislikes...sand in his shoes, bathing by himself, England and the English, eating horses, being told what to do.

SHEIK #2: Well rounded Ahmed
Likes... rowdy horses, eyeliner, and strawberries. This Ahmed loves to taste and indulges in fine food and wine (and other tastes) whenever possible. He likes his women pale and with big breasts and red lipstick. He's a lover, not a fighter, but fights well when necessary. He loves cunnilingus...in fact, he almost prefers it to sex.

Dislikes: popular opinion and lies. Really hates sunburn and will not ride a camel.

SHEIK #3: Emo Ahmed
Likes: tight robes, night time, sad songs, skinny women, angst, and strong emotion...He likes introspective women who worship him quietly, and he likes bondage in the bedroom...preferably with gags.

Dislikes: shaving, midday, meat

SHEIK #4: Intense Ahmed
Likes...obedience, stargazing, real people. He likes curvy women (loves a little tummy) who are a little defiant. He loves to pull hair and nibbles hard.

Dislikes... waiting, chasing his woman, cold coffee

SHEIK #5: Caveman Ahmed
Likes...Diana, eyeliner, obedience, having ultimate authority, fellatio. He loves sex from behind *ahem*

Dislikes...English people, timidity, disobedience, asking permission

message 6: by Victoria (new) - added it

Duchess Nicole **Loves Swiss Chocolate** wrote: "SHEIK #1: Secretly submissive Ahmed
Likes...Rosemary chicken, watercolor paintings, feminine watches, and concealer. He likes to be calm and controlled in public but a freak in the bed. He likes p..."

OMG! You had me falling out of my chair!!!!!

message 7: by Victoria (new) - added it

Duchess Nicole gets a signed paperback copy of The Sheik Retold! I'll offer the same to anyone who can match her!

Duchess Nicole | 11 comments Curtsies...lol...Did you catch the "real people" on sheik four? The dude is a real sheik...I swear, like Diana, I thought that all sheiks were old and fat and not at all hot...whew!!

message 9: by willaful (new)

willaful OMG, how can any of us possibly top that?

Duchess Nicole | 11 comments Victoria wrote: "Duchess Nicole gets a signed paperback copy of The Sheik Retold! I'll offer the same to anyone who can match her!"

OMG, lol! I'm so excited!!! I should really try to be clever more often...it was really just how immersed in sheik-dom I was last night...I seriously sat and stared at all things sandy and sheik like for hours! lol..yaaaay!!!

message 11: by Victoria (new) - added it

willaful wrote: "OMG, how can any of us possibly top that?"

Hi Willaful! That's why I said "match" and not "top!" LOL!

message 12: by Victoria (last edited Aug 29, 2013 12:22PM) (new) - added it

Duchess Nicole **Loves Swiss Chocolate** wrote: "Victoria wrote: "Duchess Nicole gets a signed paperback copy of The Sheik Retold! I'll offer the same to anyone who can match her!"

OMG, lol! I'm so excited!!! I should really try to be clever m..."

I know the feeling Nicole! I've been seduced to the sheik-side and am now struggling to get my head and heart back into Montana cowboys!

message 13: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill It's no contest....Nicole wins hands-down! Can't top that, well done, Duchie!

Won't be able to match it either.... :)

Duchess Nicole | 11 comments Y'all have thirteen days...I am not a writer. Come on...I DARE YOU!!! Bwahahaha!!!

message 15: by Lia (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lia Christo (liachristo) | 10 comments OMG! No need to think too much about it ...
I choose number 3. It is very beautiful, wonderful ...
sighing

message 16: by Ki (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ki (kazamei) | 8 comments LOL great contest Victoria! I'm just going with #3. Totally forgot his name but I really want him. :)

message 17: by Victoria (last edited Aug 29, 2013 07:27PM) (new) - added it

Here's another real one for you ladies:
Sheikh Hamdan bin Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, the Crown Prince of Dubai and the son one of the richest men in the world.

Here's a few shots:

Competing at the World Equestrian Games

Enjoys Falconry:

Skydiving

Hunting

Photo safaris

ETC....

message 18: by Victoria (new) - added it

Ki wrote: "LOL great contest Victoria! I'm just going with #3. Totally forgot his name but I really want him. :)"

Hi Ki,

You need to TELL Us about him!

message 19: by Victoria (new) - added it

Lia wrote: "OMG! No need to think too much about it ...
I choose number 3. It is very beautiful, wonderful ...
sighing"

Hi Lia!
The game is for you to TELL US about him! (His secrets!)

message 20: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill Since there's no way I can or will compete with the Duchess, I'm just gonna vote for the pic I like best.....And that's AHMED #3.

Whoever found that image has great taste! :)

message 21: by Victoria (new) - added it

Jill wrote: "Since there's no way I can or will compete with the Duchess, I'm just gonna vote for the pic I like best.....And that's AHMED #3.

Whoever found that image has great taste! :)"

I couldn't agree more Jill! He's one hot sheik!

message 22: by Arlena (new) - added it

Arlena Dean (goodreadscomarlenadean) | 1 comments Ok, Victoria here are my answers for the contest...game.....

My Ahmed #1: 'Sir Ahmed'
Likes: nature...he likes the control of it all. Order, his women must be
submissive to him at all times ... '69' is only one of his favorite sexual positions...fish is on
of his favorite eats. ..Sir Ahmed loves posing for photographs...seen wearing colorful
clothes ...he is ready now! ...... Oh.. he loves being clean shaven by his women
... and his likes his hands to be clean, trimmed, well lotioned and wearing his
pinky ring...He likes the hands on from his women.

Dislikes: anything that isn't about 'Sir Ahmed' makes him angry... he also
dislikes getting a suntan and never wears any makeup...dislikes anything that
isn't natural. He dislikes getting his hand too dirty.

My Ahmed #2 : 'The Blue Eyed Ahmed'
Likes: a little mustache and beard...feels good as he make love to his women
which he wants them always ready and willing at his beck and call...front, back
missionary...likes only wearing black robbing. Easy to put on and take off...Loves
practicing with his men for combat fighting. He is a lover and a fighter...always
ready in any order.

Dislikes: any disorder in his life of any kind.

My Ahmed #3: 'Dreamy Ahmed'
Likes to be looked on as the best looking man alive...with his mustache, beard,
eyebrow and those eyes...loves to eat green vegetables...along with his petite
women who are demanding and they must be beautiful. He has a fetish for
cucumber's...for what he can do with it with is beauties and Loves taking baths... Loves to fight too.. if you bring it on...he is ready to take you out... and let's not leave out his love of his horses.

Dislikes: sandstorms and not being able to cleanse himself.. and any anyone doing
harm to his horses and his women...be ready for a fight...also he dislikes meat!

My Ahmed #4: 'Seriously Looking Ahmed'
Love: complete order in his life. Loves to fight...always the last man standing!
loves his women complete ready, willing and able to bath him, shave him and
most of all love him any way he desires. Eats meat but not too much. He must
keep his weight and health at a certain level at all times and always ready for
the next fight and ready to make love to his many women.

Dislikes: uncleanliness around him, stupid and rude people

My Ahmed #5: 'Gold Bold Ahmed'
Love: showing off his beautiful body off...with all of his tattoos showing
off his conquers.. he loves body building...working out...especially with his
men...does he love those workouts ! But being a beast in the bedroom..so
any position will do as long as (they) do as he tells them and it can get pretty wild.
Now what will he be doing next? What does he eat?...anything that doesn't eat
him first and I mean anything!

Dislikes: Anyone who is not of his kind.

Ok, these are my Ahmed's....I loved this!

message 23: by Victoria (last edited Aug 29, 2013 08:12PM) (new) - added it

Arlena wrote: "Ok, Victoria here are my answers for the contest...game.....

submissive to him at all times ... ..."

BIG PROPS to Arlena! You have another signed copy coming!

message 24: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill Arlena wrote: "Ok, Victoria here are my answers for the contest...game.....

submissive to him at all times ... ..."

Great descriptions, Arlena! :)

KatLynne | 2 comments Haha....Nicole and Arlena, you both ROCK with those descriptions! Had me laughing out loud...loved it:).

Jilly, did you not take a good look at #5? I think the poster may have gotten a little carried away with the image of Ahmed's muscular physique:). He is a delicious hero.

Home today with strep and had lots of fun here:). Thanks ladies!

message 26: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill KatLynne wrote: "Haha....Nicole and Arlena, you both ROCK with those descriptions! Had me laughing out loud...loved it:).

Jilly, did you not take a good look at #5? I think the poster may have gotten a little c..."

I did like #5 Kat! ;)
But he just couldn't quite compete with the cool, enigmatic composure of #3!!

KatLynne | 2 comments Haha....Well, I have to admit I love just everything about #3! Those eyes are quite mesmerizing. Whoever posted that picture has very good taste:)

message 28: by Jill (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jill KatLynne wrote: "Haha....Well, I have to admit I love just everything about #3! Those eyes are quite mesmerizing. Whoever posted that picture has very good taste:)"

:)

message 29: by Duchess Nicole (last edited Sep 01, 2013 10:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Duchess Nicole | 11 comments Victoria...your sheik is MY sheik!! Number four...I was pretty floored that he was a real guy! So handsome, and he's real...really yummy :)

Edit to add:

Duchess Nicole | 11 comments Well done, Arlena! We need to combine the Ahmeds and see what comes from that, hahah!!

message 31: by Victoria (last edited Sep 01, 2013 10:19PM) (new) - added it

Duchess Nicole wrote: "Victoria...your sheik is MY sheik!! Number four...I was pretty floored that he was a real guy! So handsome, and he's real...really yummy :)"

Hey Nicole! Yeah, he's a pretty interesting guy too! Love the photo with the falcon!

message 32: by Victoria (new) - added it

Thank you so much to all who participated in the game. The Grand Prize (Amazon GC) goes to Duchess Nicole!