*Taylor Swift* discussion

MP3 downloads....??

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Do any of you people know legal sites where you can download taylor swift songs (permanent marker, I'd lie, lucky you, your anything, perfectly good heart, invisible etc.)in canada, and i waant a site where you have to pay for them so I can support taylor... and also, because even if it was legal I wuld feel evil...so.... do you?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

No sorry

message 3: by Destiny (new)

Destiny | 24 comments Chey wrote: "Do any of you people know legal sites where you can download taylor swift songs (permanent marker, I'd lie, lucky you, your anything, perfectly good heart, invisible etc.)in canada, and i waant a s..."

well.....do u have a local barnes 'n' noble cuz they have all of her cd's

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

no :( Ilive nowhere near any good book store :(...Isn't barnes and nobles only in the us?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

us as in US as in the united states as in the united states of america...yeah, oh, and i fund a site where i could download perfectly good heart and invisible but no toher "other songs"..and i have the taylor swift cds, I just want the extra songs

message 6: by Destiny (new)

Destiny | 24 comments o then no.
where do u live
i thought u lived in a state from the U.S.A.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

nope canada...QC

message 8: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 114 comments hm. i have invisble, and perfectly good heart and you belong with me, casue they are on her deluxe album, which i purchased and put on itunes

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

well... i found a place where you can get perfectly good heart and inivisible but only those, and you belong with me is on fearless, so I have that...

message 10: by Destiny (new)

Destiny | 24 comments you can get on itunes or google it...lol. umm idk

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

darn, I thought I could download perfectly good heart and invisible from bigmachine records but only in the us... and th same on itunes :( oh well, I'm downloading the csi youre not sorry remix

message 12: by Destiny (new)

Destiny | 24 comments o ok
where do u live
i know it is out of the us but
WHeRe
god bless

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

QC=Quebec, Canada :S It's no fun living there when you're english

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

I've only been to one concert in my life... ike five years ago to a not very well known band.... thats not even amazing... I want to go to a taylor swift concert... or jack johnson... or the fray... or switchfoot...

message 15: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 114 comments i want lady gaga!

only my mom would have to come *akwardness*

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I have been 2 a Raven Symone concert!

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Who?

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Have u seen Raven from That's So Raven?Olivia from The Cosby Show? Its that Raven

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh... okay! (I really don't know many singers... :D)

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

but I know who you're talking about

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Chey wrote: "Oh... okay! (I really don't know many singers... :D)"

Here is a pic

[image error]

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

was she good?

message 23: by Destiny (new)

Destiny | 24 comments chey,
do u here a lot of french or what do u here in Quebek

and were u born there

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah, I was born there, and I do hear a lot of French... actually, I go to a French school, which I despise (not because of the French, but because none of my friends are there, and its kinda a crappy school) vut seven more days + exams then I get to go to English school... YAY!!! but yeah... whenever you go to a store or something you have to talk french because almost everybody talks french, or the theatre....everywhere.

message 25: by Destiny (new)

Destiny | 24 comments cool

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

if u want to download taylor go to
www.beemp3.com

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

haha, thankz, at the exact moment that was posted I happened to be downloading all of her demos :D but is illegal to download unreleased studio recorded songs so I cant download some others. But in canada free downloading is legal :D

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

I wish that was true here 2!

message 29: by Sarah jean (new)

Sarah jean  blank (Sarahjean) | 114 comments http://mp3fiesta.com/ is what i use songs are 5 cents, albums 50 cents.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

does anybody know how old taylor swift was when she sang/wrote what to wear, your face and your anything?