YA Buddy Readers' Corner ♥ discussion

Merch Girl
This topic is about Merch Girl
BUDDY READ: Contemporary/Romance > Merch girl by Rebecca Lewis --> STARTS AUGUST 30th 2013

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (last edited Aug 30, 2013 12:19AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jennifer | 77 comments I know right, I will be so happy to meet atleast one member of my favorite band. I'm think there will be a love triangle between Trina, Jeff and Griffin :O

Jennifer | 77 comments Also, do we read five chapters a day or more?? :)

Jennifer | 77 comments Okay, I'm cool with that.

Jennifer | 77 comments 25% I think Logan is flirting with Lacey lol since he ask her to go to the fox game with him after the tour

Jennifer | 77 comments You almost finish with the book lol I'm still in 52 %. I really like the characters in the book, however Jenna is totally mean, how can she cheat and Ryan. Also I think the Devin is totally crazy since she is in every place the band is.

Jennifer | 77 comments Hannelore wrote: "50% - Seriously? Logan's going to do that now?
making out with her when she's drunk?
It's almost like abusing her!
I mean, yeah, she wants it, but doesn't your first time has to be special?
This fe..."

Lol I don't think they went all the way that night

Jennifer | 77 comments I just finish it. I actually did really like it. However, I wish Logan hadn't stay in L.A. Also, something I don't get is that when Logan went to visit Lacey in her dorm meant that they can go out in public, that is the thing that kind of got me confused.