Land of the Unknown discussion

The City > Flows house

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by pinkfluffylion (new)

pinkfluffylion | 56 comments Mod
Flow lives here

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Flow:Yup! I'm moving! Any neighbors?(Hope there's no witches...)

message 3: by pinkfluffylion (new)

((Flare is gonna crash your party XD if that's ok with you))

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments I'm not sure if I'm hoping to have a party but flare can crash it...just a little bit, and try to not burn my new house down! I don't want to make a new one.

message 5: by pinkfluffylion (new)

((I mean she is just gonna show up))

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Oh! ya That's ok! :D

message 7: by pinkfluffylion (new)

Flare flew over to the yard laughing like the little girl she is star followers her trying to catch up "flare please don't burn anything!" she barked at her flare rang the doorbell and giggled

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Flow:(sigh) "Visitors already!" He ran over to the door and opened it after unlocking a couple of locks.

message 9: by pinkfluffylion (new)

Flare laughed and fire came out of her fingers she giggled "you cold?" she aske

message 10: by Flowing Darkness (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Flow:Flow jumped back a little and activated his small force field as instinct from the fire. "Are you on fire!?" He said shocked when he finally look up to see a young girl.

message 11: by pinkfluffylion (new)

She laughed" well do you see the fire coming out of my finger?"

message 12: by pinkfluffylion (new)

Star came up to the yard when she saw flare she sighed and stayed farther away

message 13: by Flowing Darkness (last edited Aug 29, 2013 08:42AM) (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Flow:(I will make sure to keep my force field up, things could get hot) "Come in please, you can leave the fire out-side." "I'm Flow, what's your name?" He said as he walked over to the AC panel and turned the temperature a little lower.

message 14: by pinkfluffylion (new)

Flares fire dissapered "I'm Fiona but I like to be called flare" she said as she walked in "nice house. A little cold but I like it" star walked up to flare and stood next to her "I'm starfire but call me star" she said with a smile "you are the first friendly human we have met so far"

message 15: by Flowing Darkness (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Flow:"Really?"(who are these other neighbors then) "Do you have any other friends here Flare?" (Oh, I forgot something)"You can come in."he said and then pointed at a a some red fluffy sofas surrounding a table with tea through a hallway with pictures and a staircase to the right. "Lets go sit down there and talk."he said.

message 16: by Flowing Darkness (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments *I have to stop RP'ing soon () mean chari thoughts while ** mean my thoughts or breaking the 4th wall*

message 17: by pinkfluffylion (new)

She frowned and pointed twords star "star here is my only friend" she sat down star sat on the floor and yawned "we live outside the city

message 18: by Flowing Darkness (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Flow:"Oh, I heard about this black arena group thing in the news papers...do you know any thing about what it is?"

message 19: by pinkfluffylion (new)

She shook her head "nope I only go to the city to burn things" star rolled her eyes

message 20: by Flowing Darkness (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Flow: "Well goodby, have a good day!"(burning houses...) Flow said as he waved back to Flare.
*lets RP some other day*

message 21: by pinkfluffylion (new)

((Kay)) flare walked out of the house and star followed

message 22: by Flowing Darkness (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Flow:"Bye!"

message 23: by Flowing Darkness (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Flow:(I will need to get a weapon tomorrow)he thought...

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 495 comments Mod
((No weopons in the Black Arena unles it involves a charm. And in the newspaper it only said a few people who are officially in the tournament he doesn't know he's on the tournament))

message 25: by Flowing Darkness (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments **** But then I can't fight! ¦| Can I have an enchanted crossbow? Thats kind of like a charm. And I dont know...so how will I get a weapon... :(

((-.- it's something called POWERS))

message 27: by Flowing Darkness (new)

Flowing Darkness (flowingdarkness) | 38 comments Can I make Flow have more powers since he only has 2? ;)

((Double perentheseese please, and sure, not to much -.-))