YA readers discussion

Book talk > what book are you reading right now?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma (new)

Emma (foreverlookingforward) | 67 comments Mod
I am reading Crossed by Ally Condie

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) I just finished Throne of Glass (finally!!! Thank god for libraries) which was as good as I'd heard it was.

message 3: by Emma (new)

aww cool what do you think you'd read next

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) I'm in the middle of Dark of the Moon by Tracy Barrett - it's based off the Phedre/Ariadne/Minotaur myth. It's ok so far, not awful, not mind blowing

message 5: by Emma (new)

Cool is it taking a while to get into the story or your just not a fan of it so far

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) It was just...I don't know. It wasn't bad by any means, I think I just wasn't in the right mood to read it. It ended being a pretty good read, but it's not anything I'd fangirl over.

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (hitchhikerbooks) I only know the first one (I have not read the series yet - blasphemy I know!) and I've not heard of the other two. How do you read so many books at one time?! I can't do it, I lose track of what is going on too easily haha

message 8: by Emma (new)

Cool! I'm reading My Favorite Mistake (My Favorite Mistake, #1) by Chelsea M. Cameron with my friend (I need to slow down reading too fast she is only on chapter tow or three Crossed (Matched, #2) by Ally Condie and in class I can't remember the book