Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back Heaven is for Real question

Does God really exist
Mercie Sizla Mercie Aug 29, 2013 06:05AM
Some people do believe that God does not exist,i believe He does exist.What is your opinion on that?

Yes, and I've had ample opportunities to experience His grace in my life. What some people attribute to "coincidence" is God moving in their daily lives to draw them close to Himself.

Caroline Abbott Yes, I fully believe God exists. I have found it to be true in my own life. I also have studied the bible, and the history it portrays, and have found ...more
Jan 13, 2015 08:59AM

I believe there is a God. I believe it in faith. I can't prove His existence to you; if I could you wouldn't need faith. But if you make the choice to believe in Him and start looking in the Bible to see what He requires of you, He will show you in many, many ways that He exists and is involved in your life.

Devonne (last edited Nov 07, 2013 04:17PM ) Nov 07, 2013 04:16PM   1 vote
I'm wearing a Bulova watch. Not really expensive, but not cheap, either. If I took my watch apart piece-by-piece, put all the pieces in a bag, shook the bag, could I reach in and pull out a functioning watch? No. Let's go further than that and put NOTHING in the bag. Could a bang occur that would result in a working, beautiful watch? It's not possible. Neither is it possible for a universe such as ours to be the result of a "big bang." God is real and He created each tree, each flower, each variety of grass, and He created each of us.

Caroline Abbott LOVE this example. I've heard this example used with a computer as well. Anyone who thinks a newborn baby came from a tadpole "over time" isn't thinki ...more
Jan 13, 2015 09:00AM · flag

without question he does...and the world needs him now more than ever. I can't believe all of the satanic symbolism presented on tv and fashion these days. I can't believe an inverted cross is popular now...sad

Christina (last edited Sep 04, 2013 07:59PM ) Sep 03, 2013 10:00PM   1 vote
I am a firm believer of this Monica. I believe when we are thoughtful about God in our day to day activities, when we keep Him on our mind, we are able to see and acknowledge those little "coincidences" that draw us closer to Him. I recently published a novel that touches upon this theme as a subplot.

i believe god is real! not that stupid evolution stuff

There is nothing in tradition or in the Bible that says there is no such thing as evolution. I do believe that God created EVERYTHING, but I also believe that evolution did and does exist.

Read Luke 9:10

I know god is real.

Michael - have you heard the one about the two guys discussing religion - one says to the other, "I'm an athiest". The other guy says "No, you can't be, really?". The first guy repies "swear to God". :)

YEAH! GOD exists.You just need faith.

Yes I believe there is a God. I'm not too sure what form he/she takes, but believe there is something beyond that, that is there for us all. It is hard to believe in something you haven't seen, but in my heart I believe there has to be some sort of hope in our hearts that something or someone is waiting beyond what we presently can not see that is above all and who looks over us.

K Jun 01, 2014 04:46AM   0 votes
I don't believe in a God. I looked for proof instead. I found it.

True proof of God's existence is found hidden within the Bible. But this has been completely ignored, rejected, or worse, for years on end. The religious folk as well want nothing to do with it. It's bizarre indeed that the religious folk choose to spit into the face of truth.

Go to http://goo.gl/38qhp and click on the flashing words "Watch / Listen". This takes you on a web page tour of such proof of God's existence, and does so via automatic web page scrolling along with complete audio coverage. It lasts about 10 minutes.

I grew up with all the Bible stories, but God did not become real until I had some real problems and he had supernatural answers. When I was 19, I actually heard the audible voice of God. "In two weeks you will meet Don Lindsay." It happened, exactly in 2 weeks and later I married him. That is only one of many amazing encounters.

God is real, it says in Genesis chapter 1 verse 1
"In the beginning God created the heavens and the Earth".

I BELIEVE E JESUS EXIST AND DIE ON THE CROSS FOR US

This book and it's content affirmed my belief in God. Two things people can't dispute, blood of the lamb and word of your testimony. I struggle with non-believers and their negative comments, this book help me realize my wife and I have a child waiting in heaven! A must read and makes people think.

God is REAL he is alive in my heart....this world would be lost without him. I look at the world around me and think how could people not believe that there is no God. I believe that he exists.

I know He exists and Jesus Christ is my savior. Without Him I'd have no hope for a future.

It is not hard to figure out if God exists. Just follow the clues:

Why is there Good and evil?
Is sex sacred? Is Rape a crime?
If there is no God then there is NO JUSTICE or FAIRNESS in the Universe - so atheists should stop complaining.

Why do so many religions borrow and confuse Jesus?

There are 100's more questions that lead to a God. Fun eh?

Yes God does exist, I felt His presence in more ways than one.

I believe, I believe....
O Lord my God, when I in awesome wonder
Consider all the *worlds thy hands have made,
I see the stars, I hear the *rolling thunder,
Thy power throughout the universe displayed:
Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee:
How great thou art! How great thou art!
Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to thee:
How great thou art! How great thou art!

God is real in my life. He directs my path. My life is great. This breathe I breath, the beautiful colors I see, the wonderful aromas I smell, the different textures I feel, the beautiful sounds I hear, the different tastes I experience - Who else could do that for me but God. I am a fool for Christ.

I KNOW God exists. No "thinking" about it.

I believe in God's existence. I do not believe in coincidence. I believe everything happens for a reason and God knows what that reason is. Usually it's a lesson we must learn. I believe in evolution, but I believe God has a hand in that process as he has a hand in everything that happens in our lives. I have never met a true atheist, because a true atheist wouldn't be bothered by religions or the mention of God because God doesn't exist. He would just think we are all crazy. God is with me every moment of every day because he is in my heart. I feel closer to God in a natural setting than I do in a man made church, but I enjoy visiting church and being among other believers and realizing I'm not alone. With the evil that permeates through this earthly existence, it's comforting to know there are others who believe in His goodness. I believe we are put on this earth to learn lessons, which will help us to understand Him and take steps to become more like him. I believe when we have learned all the lessons we were supposed to, we pass from this earthly experience, and return to heaven to be near Him. I believe when we are ready to take on more lessons or when we need to repeat lessons, we are born to live once again.

to be a bit glib--
who do athiests call out to when they are making love?