City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) City of Bones discussion

Comparing the movie and book, as well.... Which character are you most like?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Rashmika Hey! This is just a discussion comparing the film and book! as I recently saw the film, and I thought that I would hate it, but I loved it!!

Plus, who is your fave character and who are you most like!

Rashmika My favourite character is Jace (I love his sarcasm!)
But I am most like Alec. (Wondering if that is a good thing...)

Amber The movie did have quite a few changes from the book; however, I loved the movie. I felt the first 10-15min of the movie were a little rushed but other than that I thought the pacing was good. I enjoyed some of the changes that were made while others I was baffled by. The ending makes me apprehensive because it didn't end the same way as the book, which sets up a lot of the events that take place in the next books. If/When they start filming The City of Ashes I am very curious to see how the producers plan on working all of it out.

I really appreciated the witty banter between the characters that was left in the movie. It would have been nice for a few more sarcastic lines to have been left in but, I am grateful for the ones that were there.

I would have to say my favorite character is Jace (I love his attitude and sarcasm)

Not sure who I am most like.

Heather I agree with everything u just said- amber, took the words right out of my mouth. :)

Jordan I really liked the movie (agree with Amber) lol.

My favorite character is (Why can't I pick Will from TID, if I can, I choose him) probably Jace or Clary.

I'm most like....Clary I guess. Lol, it's hard to pick. I'm least like Valentine if that counts for anything ;)

Nurlely From the book, it will always be Jace.
Lena Headey from the movie.