Awoken Awoken discussion

OMG! My copy of AWOKEN is HERE!!!111

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lady (last edited Aug 29, 2013 02:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lady Entropy I don't know how, since the book is only supposed to be released tomorrow, but my Amazon copy of Awoken is here! I've never been so happy for being dragged out of bed at ungodly hours (8 am? Really, Amazon man? Last time it was 3 pm!), hair sticking at ends, to get a parcel!!!!

I had planned to save it for tonight, so I could read it in a nice long hot bath, but I couldn't resist it, and I devoured the first two chapters already! I don't know if I'll be able to resist at all reading more of it before tonight. It's even better than I imagined, if that is even possible! I'll definitely buy the ebook version too, so I can take it with me everywhere!

Thank you, Serra, for making this possible!

message 2: by Bianca (new) - added it

Bianca Nightshadow so jelli

Lady Entropy You should totally be! It's even better than I expected! I mean, okay, stupid real life made me be so busy I couldn't read it, but I'm planning on not going to bed tonight without at least a few good chapters under my belt. Assuming I can put it down at all.

... now I'm worried I'll love it so much that I'll be in withdrawal until the next volume comes out.

Shoshanna B I know. I've already read it twice. I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next book!

Violet Little Oh my god what if there is no next book ??? Serra has still so much in her to tell the world but the haters are so mean she already deleted her livejournal account and her fanfictions once ! I hope she doesn't do it again !

Maybe there could be a sequel with Andromeda having Riley's babies and teaching them how not to kill the baby sitter !? That could become a multi-generational epic like As The World Turns except my husband would actually watch it if they make it a movie or a mini TV show !

Lady Entropy OMG!!! THAT would be so AWESOME! Also, we'll make sure Serra keeps writing. Sure there are people who are trying to convince her she really is a group of internet reviewers and a bunch of ghost writers, but we will remind her that we love her and that everyone who googles 50 Shades of Green and Nostalgia Chick is obviously a hater who cannot see the truth in her beautiful soul. Nostalgia Chick doesn't exist! She's just an urban myth.

I would totally LOVE to see Riley and Andi get married and have children! And then we could have romance! OMG! You know what we should do? WRite a fanfiction for it!

message 7: by Bianca (new) - added it

Bianca Nightshadow OmG you guys are giving me such good ideas for fanfics and I haven't even finished reading the book yet! I could write a story about each of their kids and how they all fall in love with a mortal kid. It might go on for years. Like how many kids will they have, cause I see them as having at least 12 kids. Will Andi deal with getting older and stuff while Riley is immortal? What kind of secret island will Riley give Andi for their anniversary present?What will their kids look like and what kind of superpowers will they have? Will Unca Neil babysit? It write's itself!

Lady Entropy OMG! I'm sure Riley won't let Andi grow old! She'd probably find out she has actually Old One blood in her or something, and she just needs his help to awaken. She is not any "normal" person, after all! She has a special connection to Riley! She probably is descended of the original Andromeda who got "sacrificed" to the big beast in the sea -- except maybe it was by marrying him, and she was the only other true love of Ctuhlhuh! And Andi is also her reincarnation!!1111one!11

Riley would totally build a new island from scratch for Andi, I'm sure, make it awesome and perfect, with all sorts of cute animals in it!!!11

ALSO, OMG! You have such amazing ideas!!! I'd totally read those 12 fanfictions! I'm sure Riley's sons would be soooo hot!

And Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Uncle NEIL! He needs some fanfiction written about him, STAT!

message 9: by Violet (last edited Sep 13, 2013 08:01AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Violet Little Oh my god ! What if Andromeda and Riley had a daughter but she grew up really fast !?

Uncle Neal would marry her when she looks fifteen and then they would have a son and their son would be awesome like his father and look like his grandfather but he would turn evil and want to destroy the earth but he would be saved by his affection for Andromeda's double Andromeda's identical grandaughter his first cousin !!?

message 10: by Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lady Entropy OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG! YES! YES! Please write IT NAO!

Violet Little Will someone write a fanfic about this !? Because if no one does I will when I figure out where the normal punctuation is on this thing's typer !

Violet Little Lady wrote: "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMG! YES! YES! Please write IT NAO!"

Alright but I am not used to it and my writing is a little bit special. Also where do you post fanfiction ?

message 13: by Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lady Entropy I'd think Fanfiction.net would be awesome. I'm dramallama there. And you should totally post a link to it here.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Violet if you write that fanfic I will read it

Violet Little I publicated the first chapter but I don't think it is any good. The second is better and almost over. Here is the link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9685338/1... .

message 16: by Lady (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lady Entropy Violet wrote: "I publicated the first chapter but I don't think it is any good. The second is better and almost over. Here is the link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9685338/1... ."

OMG VIOLET! I'm SO GOING to Read it as soon as I have time! I got absorbed after the first two paragraphs, LOL, I had to force myself to stop so I could clean up my room!1111!one.

Promise to leave a review as soon as I can!

message 17: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Man we need to start a new discussion for posting fanfics

Violet Little Elizabeth wrote: "Man we need to start a new discussion for posting fanfics"

Oh yes ! I want to read Bianca's fanfics so much !

Violet Little Lady wrote: "Violet wrote: "I publicated the first chapter but I don't think it is any good. The second is better and almost over. Here is the link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9685338/1... ...."

I just started the discussion oh my god I am so excited to read other people's fanfics. Feel free to post your fanfics !

Violet Little Why is no one posting fanfics ? I want to read Bianca's and everyone else's (I don't think reading mine would be a good idea it became too personal and I ended up recounting a bad case of death by magnesium that I witnessed and I realized this became way too frightening).