The Dying Game (Griffin Powell, #7) The Dying Game question

Who are some really good Female Suspense Authors??
Aribear23 Aribear23 Aug 29, 2013 02:10AM
I am trying to add to my list of Authors to start reading some new stuff. Right now I only read books from maybe a handful of Authors. I recently found that I like Cozy mysteries. But My question is Who are some FEMALE Authors that write more gory suspense novels that have maybe a bit of romance mixed in? I am a VERY avid reader. And I just joined Booksfree.com Which by the way I recommend very highly!

I have started reading Chelsea Cain and J.T Ellison. Both of them have written some really disturbing stories. Look forward to the next ones I can find. I also enjoy Nancy Bush, Beverly Barton and Mary Burton and Wendy Corsi Staub. Try them I think you will enjoy them.

I love Allison Brennan (Kincaid Series) Patricia Cornwell (Kay Scarpetta) Kay Hooper (Bishop Series), Karin Slaughter (Grant County series and then the Will Trent Series - they join Characters) , Iris Johaansen (Eve Duncan Series), Catherine Coulter (FBI Series), Lisa Gardner, Lisa Jackson (New Orleans series), Alex Kava (Maggie O'Dell Series), and Kathy Reichs (Bones series)...Just to name a few...also for the Cozy mysteries - have you read Julie Hyzy's White House Chef series - OMGosh! So good :)

Happy reading

All of the above are great recommendations and you might want to consider Elizabeth Lowell's "The Donovans" series.