Fantasy Romance discussion

Three Rings (The Fairytail Saga #2)
This topic is about Three Rings
TFS > Book Teaser-Three Rings

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

S.K. Munt (wordwhisperer) | 597 comments Mod
She made a face. ‘He was ashamed for me. He wouldn’t have told a soul, and if keeping this between us honors that, then it’s a favor I’ll do for him, not for you.’ She poked him in the chest. ‘You, however, should fess up, if you’re looking to marry this girl.’
‘I will. And plan to.’ Tristan said quickly. ‘But I’m leaving tonight for a few days, and I don’t want to put a bad taste in her mouth first. I can’t afford it, not with-’
‘Me around? Looking to tear your tentacles off her like the toxic jellyfish you are?’
Tristan closed his eyes in reflex to Lincoln’s voice, giving himself a mental ass-kicking. He’d completely forgotten about Lincoln wandering up the beach behind him! How much had Link heard? What was he going to do with what he had? Words failed him. He couldn’t even open his eyes, terrified of the glee he’d see on Lincoln’s smug face when he did.
‘Well hello….’
Tristan’s eyes popped open, and he found himself staring at Lux’s profile, astonished by the shift in her demeanor. The remorseful, slightly venomous tone had leaked out of her voice, and those violet eyes were sparkling as they swept Lincoln over thoroughly.
‘Aren’t you just exquisite?’ She continued, stepping into Lincoln’s space. ‘You must be the boy my Ardhi died for. The one the princess was ready to sell us out for.’ Her plump hand inched out, sliding down Lincoln’s arm. ‘I didn’t get it before, but now...damn. Can I waitress for you?’
Tristan’s eyes shifted to Lincoln, and his alarm faded to amusement to see a startled looking Lincoln do what no unexperienced, horny as hell mer ought to-
He looked down.
And swallowed.
Tristan grinned and stepped back, suddenly praying that Lux performed as well for Lincoln as she had for him, and do him a favour by nature instead of intent.

message 2: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen | 403 comments Mod
OMG! Is this another Mer in the mix? could this mer-minx steel Ivyanne fellas from her? Sounds like Ivyanne, Link and Tristan are in one hell of a shit storm and I can't wait to see how they battle their way out of this one....
1 more sleep! I hope the 30th release date is in our time S.k

I'm working on it Jen! I have maybe 4-5 hours of work left to do on it first, and am working karaoke until midnight, but I'm pulling an all nighter afterwards when it comes back from my proofreader, getting the kids to school and hopefully submitting in time for Amazon to process it by dinner tomorrow night.
Then sleeping as much as I can because I am a wreck, lol.

message 4: by Jen (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jen | 403 comments Mod
Oh no, u poor thing. I thought it was all done and dusted. Now I feel bad! I can't speak for the rest of your adorning fans but I can wait a few more days (in agony :)). Get wasted, belt out a few tunes then work on it tomorrow Lol

Ha ha no! It's been written for a year-more- but there was something missing from it that I'd taken out while submitting to publishers to suit word count limits- and it's been bugging me so I put it back in now that I am my own master. Just means it needed a thorough re-editing.
I feel so much better for it but it takes a lot of time!
And I'm rushing the deadline so I can stop worrying about it. Book 3 is perfect so the hard work will be over soon. Plus I'm auditioning for a dinner theatre thing on Sunday (to get me out of the study! lol) and it would be good to have the book off my mind prior.

I was going to say Marie, your message was so well written. I was thinking : 'Hmm...do I detect another writer?'