Cant stop role playing! discussion

Supernatural High RP > Supernatural High RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 141 (141 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Gabby (new)

Gabby R. ((RP here!))

message 2: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Hillary walked in the door noting that it was her last year of her high school and she was shocked that not everyone knew what she was, all thought i have been pretty good at hiding that i'm a Siren, well actually there is only one person that knows and that's the choir teacher maybe this will be the year that I try for a real solo that will show off my voice but it may not happen i don't want people knowing that i'm a siren she thought walking down the halls

Musical♥Writer (musicalwriter) | 144 comments Elisia saw the siren walking down the hall. She'd never let her know that she knew what she was, what was she supposed to say? 'Hi, I'm Elsie, and I know that your a Siren, its ok though, I'm not human either, I'm an elemental.' She sighed and closed her locker, she'd never made any friends at school, she tried to tell herself that it was because she didn't want the humans knowing she was an elemental, but there were plenty of supernaturals here too. She was just too shy to talk to them.

message 4: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Hillary just kept walking down the halls and knocked into Elisia "Oh i'm sorry"

message 5: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments Lyric slammed her locker. Instead of closing, a pile of books tumbled out. She saw nobody looking so used telekinesis to put the books back in. Then, she closed and locked her locker without touching it.

message 6: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments ((hello?))

message 7: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((SRY...))

message 8: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm Hillary noticed waht the kid did and she decided to go talk to her "Hey that was pretty cool!" Hillary said to her

message 9: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments ((ur here! wow!))

message 10: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm ((yep sry been crazy busy))

message 11: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments ((iz okay!))

message 12: by siyao (last edited Jun 03, 2009 02:25PM) (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments Lyric pretended not to know what she was talking about. "Um...what?"

message 13: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Don't give me the um what act" Hillary said

message 14: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments Lyric sighed. "Okay, okay. I'm a witch. I do magical stuff." she had kept this from everyone since she first started school.

message 15: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Oh is that all it was, honey let me tell you something not all of us are normal here," Hillary said hopeing that helped her in some way

message 16: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments Lyric cocked her head. "Really? Nice to know. Are YOU different?" she asked curiously.

message 17: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Yes but lets see if you can figure that one out for yourself" Hillary said

message 18: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments Lyric shook her head. "What? How would I know?"

message 19: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Hmm if you pay attention to your Greek mythology you'll figure out who i am soon enough" Hillary said

message 20: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments "Just by how you speak and how you look? I'd say...a sea creature of some sort. Your eyes are a major giveaway and your skin is kinda olive."

message 21: by LungHuo* 龍火 * (last edited Jun 07, 2009 04:39AM) (new)

LungHuo* 龍火 * Mugen arrived at the (so and so)-High on his motor-bike.He stopped and jumped of his bike and secured it. It was his first day. After looking around a bit he went towards the entrance.

LungHuo* 龍火 * He walked through the corridors searching for his locker. Ah, there. A few meters away two girls were talking together.

message 23: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm by Sunny Days: (Sisi)
"Just by how you speak and how you look? I'd say...a sea creature of some sort. Your eyes are a major giveaway and your skin is kinda olive."

"I'm in that category yes, but now what am I is the question, i'll leave you to ponder this question" Hillary said

message 24: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (last edited Jun 15, 2009 08:07AM) (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) | 11012 comments Mod
Lila walked to her locker. She didn't make eye contact with Mugen who was 2 lockers away from her. She opened her locker and got her stuff. She closed her locker and accidentally bumped into Hillary and said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you..." Her voice was soft and frail like she was scared.

message 25: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

((btw i changed my charrie from controlling water to fire...))

message 26: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments ((kk!))

Lyric thought this over. "Something slightly human-like...a mermaid?"

message 27: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

"Sorry for listening in on your conversation but maybe a siren? Like in the Oddesy?" Lila was so scared that she had heard into their conversation. She kept silent as they looked at her.

message 28: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) Mononoke walked into school.

message 29: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

((princess mononoke!!!!!!!! walk up to lila!))

Lila shrugged and walked along her way. She bumped into Mononoke and said, "Oh my gosh! So sorry. I am such a clutz..."

message 30: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) ((sssssssure....thts were i gt the name! ^-^))
"Its ok!!" Mononoke said as she fell.

message 31: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

"Here let me help you up." Lila said as she extended her hand to Mononoke. She felt that she wasn't human but didn't say anything. She knew what it felt like when someone figures out your powers.

((what are her powers? lila can control fire...))

message 32: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) ((it'll only make sense if u know Fruits Basket.))
"Whoa!!! Why are you so warm?"

message 33: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

((what chinese zodiac animal?))

"Uh! No reason... Well I have to get to class, don't fall." Lila said snatching her hand to her chest. She started to walk to her first class. I hope I don't burn the gym like last year.... I had to transfer and everything... Lila thought thinking about the bully that made her mad.

message 34: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) (CAT.))
"Wait up!!! I have to, too. It's OK. I won't tell."

message 35: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments Lyric watched as Lila walked away. "Wow...what was THAT about?"

message 36: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

((yay kyo!!!!!!1!!!))

"I really have to get to class. Did it say it was going to rain today?" Lila really didn't want it to rain. If she got wet she would sizzle like smoltering fire.

message 37: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) ((^-^))
"Nah." Mononoke grinned.

message 38: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

"That's good...." Lila said sighing a sigh of relief.

((he is my fave!))

message 39: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) "I don't like rain, either."

message 40: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

"What's your name again? I'm Lila." Lila said while still walking to chemistry class.

message 41: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) "Mononoke."

message 42: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

"Cool name." Lila remarked. Again she outstreched her hand and let Mononoke take it. She trusted Mononoke with her powers.

message 43: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) Mononoke just smiled and said "Thanks."

message 44: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

Lila took her hand back and wrote on a piece of paper I know you're not human, but don't worry I'm not either :)

message 45: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) "Umm...OK?" Mononoke looked at her.

message 46: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm sunny days (sisi): Lyric thought this over. "Something slightly human-like...a mermaid?"

"You got it well we prefer sirens but yea thats what i am" Hillary said

message 47: by siyao (new)

siyao (siyaoi) | 234 comments "Wow! I guessed right!"

message 48: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) Mononoke walked to class.

message 49: by Jess, House of Hades... House of Hades... (new)

Lila walked past Mononoke to her assigned seat and whispered, "Don't play coy."

message 50: by Bookworm (new)

Bookworm "Haha its kinda easy when you got the hints to help you out... see i could change my eyes to make it less obvious but i like my skin color so i'm keeping it" Hillary said

« previous 1 3