1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > ₴єaTнёFїёпd x Nature Spirit

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Medieval sounds good to me ^-^

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Uhm, not much is coming up. Do you want to be fantasy?

message 3: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Lol great! So, what would you like to do involving dragons?

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Okie doke. I'll see what I can come up with.

message 5: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Well, we could go with the classic dragon abducts princess plot line, and maybe work it up a notch?

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Okay, do you wanna do doubles? That way, one of us can be the princess, while the other gets the dragon, and then we can have two other characters of the opposite gender of what we chose. The other two characters can be chosen however we want, like they could be a knight and his companion that go after the princess ^-^

message 7: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Okie doke. I'll take the dragon, then? And, the knight's companion. We could also make it be a prince that's taken if you wanna play the male.

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Yeah. Do you wanna describe as we go along, or make simple characters?

message 9: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Sure that's fine

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Lemme know if you want me to change anything when I make my character.

message 11: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Yes, I do ^-^