Stephen King Fans discussion

Movies & TV shows > Nightmares and Dreamscapes

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Christina (new)

Christina Lott | 5 comments Found it on DVD at Walmart. Thought it was pretty well done, but I'll have to re-read the book to make a good comparison. I especially liked Umney's Last Case. Has anybody else seen it? What did you think of it? What was your favorite segment?

message 2: by Bobby (new)

Bobby Nelson I only watched three of those. Umney's Last Case was one. Then there was one with Ron Livingston talking directly to the camera about how and why the world is coming to an end because of actions taken by himself and his brother....and then there was one I don't remember so well starring Jermey Sisto.

Umney's Last Case was easily my favorite. My grandmother watched that one as well and I remember she was surprised when I told her William H. Macy was both people, a compliment to William H. Macy's distinctive performance in the two roles.

I'm gonna check those out again. Thanks for the reminder.

message 3: by Duane (new)

Duane (duanemincel) | 5 comments Battleground was awesome. The whole series was exceptional.

message 4: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) | 609 comments I have the DVD set, I liked it. Been a little while since I watched em though. I wish there was more though...

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin  | 82 comments I just finished watching this series on Youtube and it was awful!

message 6: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 2087 comments Not sure I have seen this but it's available on YouTube?

message 7: by Erin (new)

Erin  | 82 comments Yup!

message 8: by Erin (new)

Erin (ems84) | 2087 comments I'll have to check it out.