1x1's ˆ.ˆ discussion

1x1's > » SeaFiend & Savannah «

Comments Showing 1-50 of 54 (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Here we are, Fiend!

There is a war amongst the royal family. After the king had perished from what was written off to be an unknown disease, the eldest son of the king took over. However, there was an uproar as to who the rightful king was and who should control the throne. The kingdom split into two houses, each fighting for a different ruler. The war has been an on going thing for four years now. During a ride across the kingdom, the current king comes upon a young lady he can not shake his mind from. He wishes her to be his. But she is no more than a commoner, and one of the house opposing him as king at that. The young woman, however, finds her having love for this king as she does her. The two end up marrying and she moves into the kingdom. Naturally everyone looks down on the marrage seeing as she is a commoner. No one looks more down on it than the princess from France who had been expected to marry the prince, the mother of him, and the cousin of him. They are all plotting to destroying the relationship slowly and deviously. How will the relationship hold up? How will the war go? Will the king be overthrown and replaced or will he prevail? Will treason plots that are being planned up succeed?

So, this plot has a lot of betrayal and plotting going on. It will require multiple characters being made and played well. There can be other romances within the plot, Im fully open to this. I don't want the plot to revolve around the king's relationship but rather around the kingdom as a whole and how his relationship plays into it. Now, with that said i do want to back track and say that I do want to play their relationship out still, just not having it be the center of things.

Side note, i prefer the commoner female who the king marries. I have an idea for her personality and how she is going to handle those who hate her.

The plot will be more developed in the thread amongst me and whoever decides to rp this. I also, may be open to this being a three person rp if two people are interested.

message 2: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Okie doke ^-^ I'm here~

message 3: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments I see this! So...do you have any plot suggestions (any form.of suggestion from developmental to changes and altercations)?

message 4: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments No, I don't really have much to add in this case. :)

message 5: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Bam! Awsomely summed up plot leaves Fiend with no extras to add! Lol

Mkay, so, how many characters do you want to start with? If you would be alright with it, i would like to start when the king/prince guy runs into her for the first time. But we can be playing other characters during this time as well.

I was thinking you could be the french princess who had been expected to marry the king but did not. I could play the cousin of the king (a male) who hates the marriage and is against it

So...would you rather play the mother of the king or mother of the girl? The mother of the girl is super good at politics and can work her way around anything and the mother of the king is a bit of a bitch and is devious.

There are more characters we can make, but my fingers are tired of text typing this at the moment lol.

message 6: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Okay, so.

I'd be happy to take the French princess. She seems like an interesting enough role to play, and I think I'd have a ton of fun with her character lol. As for the mothers, I'll take the mother of the girl. I don't think I wanna take two bitches at once for my character ^-^ even if I'm good at it lol

What other characters did you have in mind? Also, I'll probably make the mother of the girl after I see the girl, as to match it up as well as possible.

Dude, you should use Charlize Theron for the queen O.O

message 7: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Good deal! I was kinda wanting to attempt to play the queen >:). She can be devious with the princess of france.

The mother of the daughter is sorta just like the woman who knows how to get her way and go about things using the laws and social gossips to her advantage. She loves her family dearly and tries to get what is best for them, but she can sorta of be devious as well, ya know?

Possible other characters:
-the other prince that is fighting for the thrond
-the wife of the other prince or his girl toy or something
-a maid or two
-a few others within the castle of royal statuses
-maybe a few fighters

Like i said...there are a lot of open spots that we could use...

And i was actually think of her as the evil queen!!!

message 8: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Okie doke, so now I've got a good person to use. Famke Janssen, dude. She did well in Hemlock Grove ^-^

So, we can take a maid, and several knights. How deeply would we be incorporating them into the plot? I have a few ideas if we use the maid in the plot. As for the knights, one of them could be involved in an assassination attempt, like he saves the girl and people start to spin tales of them having some sort of affair and they could actually be secretly related ^-^

She'd be so perfect, I can't even begin to tell you.

message 9: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments There are a million different directions to bring characters in. I like the night idea. Another idea for it could be a body guard and trusted friend of the king/prince could actually be against him and helping the brother of the king/prince?

message 10: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Yeah!

We're going to have so much fun with this :D How should we go about making our characters? Do the simple name, age, and appearance, then making the personality show through the roleplay?

message 11: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments God, i would hope so cause otherwise making characters will take even longer than the rp lol.

We can even keep secrets of the characters from each other in ways! That way it's like a mystery in ways still :)

message 12: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Okie doke ^-^

message 13: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments So, we are starting to make em?

message 14: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Yerp.

message 15: by Savannah W ~ (last edited Sep 01, 2013 01:45PM) (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Here are four of mine. Wow. There are a lot to make. Thankfully not all have to be played constantly lol. They all look alright thus far?

Name: Elizabeth Willows
Appearance:

Name: Baylor Wash
Appearance:

Name: Cassandra Wright (last name pending)
Appearance:

Name: Alexander Wright
Appearance:

message 16: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Name: Andrew Flare
Appearance:

Name: Hillary Peters
Appearance:

message 17: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments alright, I'll have mine up when I'm done eating ^-^

message 18: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Sep 01, 2013 03:26PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments [name] Ezekiel Wright
[age] 25
[status] King

[name] Alphonsine Blanche
[age] 21
[status] Princess

[name] Nemelia "Nemmy" Willows
[age] 42
[status] Commoner

[name] Lucius Evangel
[age] 22
[status] Knight

message 19: by sucre'd fiend (last edited Sep 01, 2013 03:26PM) (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments [name] Horatio Wilkes
[age] 19
[status] Court Physician (if that's okay ^-^)

[name] Aisha ~last name removed~
[age] 18
[status] Slave

message 20: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments ready when you are ^-^

message 21: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Mkaaayyy. So...are all the characters starting at once or?

message 22: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Hmmm, no. How about we start off with the King's mother speaking with the King and his newly wed Queen, and later drag in the French princess?

message 23: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Would you at all want to start with the meeting of the commoner and the king? Feel free to say no, it would just give more depth to the relationship.

We could still be rping everyone else and be discussing the war that way we could get the war better described as well?

message 24: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Yeah, that works out well for me. We could definitely start with the two meeting.

message 25: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments But we also get to talk about the war to get things better laid out! Woot!

Side note, do you know a lot about the politics and what not back then?

message 26: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments I know enough to get by ^-^ Considering history is one of my favorite subjects, that should be easy to call upon; my teacher liked using food for examples lol

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) *RP CRASHES IN*

Sorry lovely creatures but being the badass I am I had to say Hi *cute smiley face with wink*

message 28: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Hurro ^-^ Long time no talk

message 29: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments It has been forever since Ive seen you on! Hey :)

message 30: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments On and fiend, you may have to guide me through some.parts of the politics and stuff then. It's a bit foggy in some parts

message 31: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Okie doke ^-^ I believe that the politics are very similar to how they are today, really. I should be able to guide you through it.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) Lovez you guys, Im glad I wasn't shot or stabbed with a knife for crashing in. But I shall depart with such sweet sorrow. *crashes out*

*rolls back in* If one of you wants to rp just say the magic words. Laterz

*jumps out of the broken window*

message 33: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Resident BA, I'll do one with you :). And it was not one of those crash ins where you are coming in to annoy one of us about our lack of replies to a rp with you...those annoy me especially when i just got on and just started replying to peeps.

Fiend, thank god. Im bad with the today politics, having not really indulged in it all.

[ resident reaper ] (resident_badass) *crash in* Sweet sweet. I shall make Savannah, and god do I understand that -.-' *crash out*

message 35: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Okie doke. So, where should have this located, the meeting of the king and the girl?

message 36: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Hmm...maybe near the village she lives in? Im not sure. How and where do you propose? Others have been tapping my brain for creativity recently and it's dripping dry...

message 37: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments A village would be good. He could be there on some sort of business, or a campaign of sorts that happens shortly after his coronation.

message 38: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments That works for me :).

Mkay; so the other characters, where should they be and which characters?

Which ones are not gonna be rped at the start?

message 39: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments I think the maids shouldn't be rped to start, as well as the court physician. So, the knights could also be with the king, and the queen and the french princess could be at tea together.

message 40: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments And the other prince?

message 41: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments The other prince could also be there. Coronations are usually family affairs. The only way he would not be there is if he faked an illness or something.

message 42: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments But the brothers are in dispute, them to are the ones who are having the war within their kingdom... And what coronation are we speaking of?

message 43: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Coronations would be for when King's are crowned, unless he's going to be crowned after marrying the girl?

As for the other prince, he would probably be in the war room with his knights then.

message 44: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments So, he is not crowded yet or he is? I figured he was and it was a fight to get him.off the throne? It's fine whichever way. I actually knew what a coronation was lol, but thanks to our mix up of if the prince was a king yet or not, i got confused. So, he is or is not?

message 45: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments He is, that's I what thought we were going with.

message 46: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Then I was confused why there was a coronation mentioned? Bleh. Ignore.

You wanna just make the first post and I will work up a reply to match? :)

message 47: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments Sure, gimme a sec.

message 48: by Savannah W ~ (new)

Savannah W ~ (savannah_white) | 562 comments Take your time :)

message 49: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments ((Just to let you know, I switched up some pictures ^-^))

If anyone was to be unsure of what day it was, or event that made it of such importance, they would surely know if they could hear the thundering of hooves. You'd think that half the guard had left with the Prince, er, King now. They seemed to swarm just as the commoners did, but not with as much visible awe of the him.

Ezekiel, while glad to finally have the ceremony that had him on his knees for quite some time, wasn't as pleased as the smile that graced his face gave off. There was trouble brewing, and within the family. That being said, it wasn't that he disliked his brother; they just had an issue with who would be taking the throne. Legitimacy had been met on both fronts, or at least he was sure of that. The rolling motion of the horse rocking beneath him as it pranced along the road that lead toward whether the outer villages began made his ride slightly less comfortable.

-----

The smug expression that stuck to Alphonsine faces could easily be attributed to her recent engagement to the King, to which she would be marrying within a few months' time, should things proceed smoothly. Sipping absently at her cup of tea, she scrunched up her face in slight distaste; not enough sugar. Adding a few cubes more in, she proceeded to speak.

"Madame Wright, shouldn't you be with your son," she questioned, head cocked. Her obnoxious white hat slid slightly with her head, the feathers fluttering in the movements.

-------

((What exactly do you want done in the war room?))

message 50: by sucre'd fiend (new)

sucre'd fiend (sucredfiend) | 205 comments ((bumping in case you hadn't seen it))

« previous 1