The Fall of Five (Lorien Legacies, #4) The Fall of Five discussion


170 views
Theories

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Jacob Carter anyone got any good theories they would care to share?
my theories are:


1: The skeleton is an elder - Probs Pittacus Confirmed

2: Because Lorien needs ALL the elders, their gifts are passed on the members of other races , humans and mogs

3: Five works for the mogs Confirmed

4 Setrakus Ra IS LORIC! Why?! Clues EVERYWHERE! his scars that 6 sees, the pendants "He sees the pendant, only him and his kind wear" and just now he calls ella his "heir" !!

5: Four is now pittacus lore (eights dead so its looking a LOT more likely)

6: I don't believe 5 can shift genders, i though he/she might of been able to , but due to the fact they are an ally of the mogs it seems unlikely ALTHOUGH they actually COULD be and the sofia garcia incident COULD be a ploy to draw the garde out

EDIT 7: WHAT IF NUMBER 5 ISNT NUMBER 5? WHAT IF 5 IS LOCKED AWAY IN SOME MOGADORIAN PRISON AND THE NUMBER 5 THE GARDE KNOWS IS A GENETICALLY MODIFIED MOG?!


Neha First five agreed.


Steven 2. Not likely One had to Gift her legacy to Adam through an extremely convoluted way.
4.He is the 10th elder that defected and Ella's ancestor he took over the Mgoadorian race or maybe the Mogs could have been the Loric that decided to side with him in whatever the conflict was about. Which would explain how Adam can have a legacy.
6/7.There is diffidently something up with Five. We were strung along this whole time to believe that five was a girl even when we saw One's memory through Adam but he had the scars but those could have been put there by the mogs. It still doesn't explain why he shows up on the tracking tablet.

I want to know about the Unknowns.

How did Pittacus get to earth before the invasion?
Where are the other two Cepans that were on the ship with Ella?
What happened in Lorien's past what conflict are the Garde really fighting. Ra is obviously the tenth elder why did he defect and what is the conflict with the Mogadorians and the loric.


Jacob Carter Steven I think Ra is the tenth elder especially as he has named ella his heir

I also think he MAY have been the one that STARTED the secret war?

Also if pittacus lore had every legacie WHY didnt he HEAL HIMSELF at malcolm's house? (although this may be so his re-incarnation can take his place)


Kelly i think that Ella is some how related to Ra. also i think that John is Pittacus Lore. in the end i think that they will save the others and the Ella will get saved in the next book. Also that Adam is some hoe different than the other mogs and that is why 1 could get him a legacies and he will play a importen part in the final battle [if he makes it that far].


Becki 4. It has been obvious since The Rise of Nine that Ra is Loric. The scars, the powers etc. It only confirmed it more when we found out about Ella's letter/the creepy dreams... Him saying about how he'd been waiting for her/My heir So yeah Ra is definitely her great grandfather. The 10th elder who was a casualty of the secret war "which was covered up by our government to preserve the illusion of a peaceful Lorien utopia"  u

Here are my theories:  

8...So Ra switched sides i think because despite getting the legacies from the planet he wanted to continue with polluting the planet or...because of the legacies he went power crazy wanting to invade another planet causing a secret war  

9.The elders themselves were under some sort of charm that connected them. -Ra has the same sort of scars as the Loric 9- It may or may not of been a protection one... i'd say something that kept them connected to one another. And whether or not this was another aspect but perhaps to their  planet and possibly their people too. As we all know the elders all disappeared before the attack...i think they had this premonition legacy that foretold of the attack. And maybe tried to stop Ra with Pittacus getting really injured (the whole Pittacus getting injured but not being able to heal really annoys me only excuse i can think of was he died so one of the nine could become him...but that doesn't really make sense but i reckon they'll explain it away in a crap way. Sometimes the future can't be changed....i had to die so that you could live... BLAH BLAH BLAH i want a good explanation!) failed. Went to plan b get some kiddies off the planet to one day fight and bring Lorien back to life.
There is evidence of them having some sort of foreknowledge in the side novella the last days of Lorien...Brandon (Henri) says to Sandor about the elder Loridas not having a problem with nine joining as if he already knew he was coming... also before this he speaks if the elders prophecy coming to pass... and Nine's grandad had a legacy that let him see threads of the future  

10.Ella has some weird unkown legacy that relates to red...in Rise of Nine she didn't pick up anything special but it turned into a red blur and hit Ra taking him out and stopping his power taking power. And when she bought John into her nightmare her hand glowed red. So who knows what they'll call this legacy but its tied in together.  

11.They wont kill off 5, all because despite his treachery and killing 8 he could turn good in the end. You know at some point in the next book someone will say we could change him. And considering how they've just lost another member of the garde its better that they bring him back into the fold rather than kill him. He does have The potential to come good he showed remorse after accidentally killing 8 and in John's future dream he looked apologetic when he said something to 6.  

12. 5 could definitely turn on Ra when he finds out he is Loric. Unless he already knows but i highly doubt it from how he reacted about how the elders sent a bunch of kids off to earth to fight this war. They knew that only Pittacus could defeat Ra and one of them would become him so they had some logic.  

13.i really want to say that they will find Ella's ship....we know Ra isn't exactly forthcoming about being from Lorien...I reckon there is evidence hidden away somewhere on the ship about Ra the secret war etc. put/left there by her dad Raylan  

14. On the subject of Raylan...its pretty obvious that he met Ra. Apart from Ella's mother Erina and Crayton who else knew about the ship? At the beginning of the fall of five he interrogated Sam about 10 and then of course i doubt he realised it was her at the battle in Dulce. When he did the dreams started... which proved he knew about the letter  

15.i know this theory is a bit of a leap as from what Pittacus told Malcolm one of the nine would become him but Malcolm did say he might of meant the roles they would undertake on Lorien.... Could Ella be Pittacus? So far she has been the only one capable of hurting him...now it could just be tied into them being related but you never know.Just because she is Ra's great granddaughter doesn't mean she couldn't become Pittance. The remaining garde arent related to the elders    


MY HOPES

.Somebody breaks Ra's stupid stick...oh and what's the betting there is loralite in there??!  

They get Ella back before she is brainwashed...pretty hard to do considering her relationship with Crayton/the letter backfired: it didn't separate her from the others and she only card about Clayton/unlike 5 she has fought and lived with the others

.they find Ella's ship.  

The author either writes a stand alone Novella about Lorien's history including the secret wars or somebody please fill us in. sounds pretty impossible cause everyone who might know is dead. maybe one of the elders is alive its never not been confirmed. Loridas????


Jacob Carter Becki loridas is dead, he has to be for ella to have the Aturnus legacy


Becki Jacob wrote: "Becki loridas is dead, he has to be for ella to have the Aturnus legacy"

Does he though? Yes its a legacy Loridas had and that may mean Ella is him but its not as if there wasn't other loric who shared in that legacy and he wasn't dead then.
Another point Ella is just the 10th child to get off Lorien not one of the prophesied 9 children of Lorien.

Although i do think they knew that she would.get off the planet however just like they were wary about her father because of what her great grandfather did they perhaps didn't trust that she would fight for Lorien.


Godwin Am I the only one here who thinks that Five, as much as I really hate him, could be Pittacus' reincarnation? It does sound quite far-fetched, I know, but he couldn't be all that bad right? You guys saw how he was when he accidentally killed Eight instead of Nine. And the fact that Pittacus Lore was able to pull a stunt like that-which by the way I wished that it never happened, because I ship Navrina so much- means he could make Five as Pittacus' reincarnation, right?


message 10: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Becki wrote: "4. It has been obvious since The Rise of Nine that Ra is Loric. The scars, the powers etc. It only confirmed it more when we found out about Ella's letter/the creepy dreams... Him saying about how ..."

But in the novella 'The Last Days of lorien' Sandor mentioned Loridas being 10th elder. And now there's this theory of The Fall of Five which i agree with you. Does that mean Loridas is Setrakus??

In wikipedia it is said that Setrakus is hinted as Raylan (ella's dad)


Jacob Carter Neha wrote: "Becki wrote: "4. It has been obvious since The Rise of Nine that Ra is Loric. The scars, the powers etc. It only confirmed it more when we found out about Ella's letter/the creepy dreams... Him say..."

No, setrakus has to be grandad or greatgrandad as her father fought for lorien if you read craytons letter to ella


message 12: by Neha (last edited Sep 01, 2013 07:14PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha I know that. But does that mean Setrakus is Loridas then?? Because both have been hinted as 10th elder.


Jacob Carter Nah im pretty sure loridas is deas


Becki Jacob wrote: "Neha wrote: "Becki wrote: "4. It has been obvious since The Rise of Nine that Ra is Loric. The scars, the powers etc. It only confirmed it more when we found out about Ella's letter/the creepy dre..."

Okay i understand what you're saying but you're confused. Its like this originally there were 10 elders one "died" during the secret war. So yes Loridas may be the 10th elder in order of numbers but the elder who is"dead" would make the number of elders there are 10.


message 15: by Jd (last edited Sep 02, 2013 02:11PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jd Godwin wrote: "Am I the only one here who thinks that Five, as much as I really hate him, could be Pittacus' reincarnation? It does sound quite far-fetched, I know, but he couldn't be all that bad right? You guy..."

Its pretty much been spelled out that John/ four is petticus. Isnt Petticus suppose to get all of the legacies. After book 2 when we saw that both he and nine could talk to Animals it was down to those two, but now he can also heal like Marina so its only a matter of time before hes controlling the weather like six.

I feel like nine also needs more power at this point. Hes suppose to be the oldest so shouldn't he have the most legacies developed.

Not to mention Petticus is going to turn out to be one of the narrators so that means Nine, five, and six are out. It pretty much has to be 4 or 7.


Jacob Carter Guys major plothole - Pittacus is author but hes DEAD?


But WHAT IF This is JOHN Writing AFTER the events? Which means his vision might not be true(the one with ella and 6 and sam being executed for being last lorics)


Godwin Jd wrote: "Godwin wrote: "Am I the only one here who thinks that Five, as much as I really hate him, could be Pittacus' reincarnation? It does sound quite far-fetched, I know, but he couldn't be all that bad..."

Definitely see your point, but don't you think there's still enough room in the books for the others to develop other legacies too? Anyway, I think this cynicism is just my mind refusing to believe the obvious facts, due to the death of you-know-who in chapter you-know-what in the book you-know-which. @___@


message 18: by Jd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jd Godwin wrote: "Definitely see your point, but don't you think there's still enough room in the books for the others to develop other legacies too? Anyway, I think this cynicism is just my mind refusing to believe the obvious facts, due to the death of you-know-who in chapter you-know-what in the book you-know-which."

Well, I wrote my last reply before reading the excerpts from the associated books. if you read them Spoiler: In the last days of Lorian, Nine's Cepan meets a Garde member who says her "3rd" legacy is mind reading. Now, are we suppose to believe they only get three from that statement (except for whoever pettacus is) If that is the case, Six needs another power. I thought in book 1 it was established she could fly, but after the last book it just appears she was levitating with her TK. Nine (speed, anti gravity, animals) and Seven (healing, breathing under water, and her new one) are tapped out. They're also the oldest. Five and eight only have 2 powers and John has three. John hasnt used his Luman to "boost" anyone in a while though which seems silly. Hes younger than six so I would think its time for her to get another one.

But lets say that "3" rule isnt real, I think there is time for them to develop more, but I don't think they're going to repeat each other either. But again I'm pretty confident one of the narrators is going to be petticus, either that or only the narrators survive..... which I hope isnt the case because Six is my favorite character.


Jacob Carter Oh and Jd they are supposed to all get One BIG legacy sometime soon, the one they fight with


message 20: by Jd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jd Jacob wrote: "Oh and Jd they are supposed to all get One BIG legacy sometime soon, the one they fight with"

Are we sure about that? I would argue Six (weather control) and four (Luman (it seemed silly at first but he can create fireballs andmakes him immune to heat other temperatures)) already have pretty big legacies. The only one that doesnt seem to have a big legacy is Nine, which is ironic because hes got the biggest ego/ personality of the group.


Jacob Carter Yeah but the big legacie comes last , lumen came first and so did element manipulation


message 22: by Kendall (last edited Sep 03, 2013 07:07PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kendall 1.) I believe John is Pittacus Lore, because his Lumen is the only legacy he possesses that isn't repeated among the Guarde. All of the other legacies he's gained have been ones that other members have:
Telekinesis- everyone
Healing-Marina
Communicating with animals-Nine
Earlier in the series it was mentioned that Lore was supposedly able to use all of the legacies, and since John is kind of duplicating them...It would make since.

2.) In Crayton's letter, he told Ella that she was descended from the tenth Elder, that was no longer an Elder. If Setrakus defected from Lorien, he was probably strong enough to take over Mogadore. Ella would indeed be his heir then, since there obviously aren't any other living relatives.

3.) I'm pretty sure Six has already gotten her biggest legacy. John says that his dad had the power to control storms, so that seems like it would be The Legacy. Invisibility was her first, and TK second, so she might already be tapped out on the legacies. Plus, when she creates storms, that old man face shows up. I always got the impression that when they all got their final legacy it would show which Elder they were getting their powers from.

4.) More on the John as Pittacus thing-- I think it could be possible that John only has three legacies in actuality. His Lumen, TK, and then his final third one is like a duplicate/mirror/absorption thing, where his body can just learn the powers of others around him.


message 23: by Jd (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jd I dont think duplicate is his legacy, because John was talking to BK/ animals long before he met nine. We find out Nine can talk to animals after John can. That one is his own. I feel like if he were duplicated he'd have already turned invisible at this point with all the time hes spent with six.

TK, is something all Garde have, so it wouldnt count as Six's. And if it did, Marina has four. Healing, her new one, TK, and breathing under water. I also thought John's dad had Luman not storms. or did he have both? Its been a while since I read book one, but I thought Henry told John when he was complaining about "glowing" hands, dont complain your father had this one and its amazing.

Also, the man in the storms six's creates i just saw as symbolic, with this is a giant storm. I dont think it had to do with an elder.


Kendall Jd wrote: "I dont think duplicate is his legacy, because John was talking to BK/ animals long before he met nine. We find out Nine can talk to animals after John can. That one is his own. I feel like if he w..."

Nine was locked up when he developed the legacy to talk to animals, so he could have had it before John, I mean he is older. The duplicate thing (if there was one) might be able to work without being in contact with the legacy...it might just know when it needs to duplicate....idk, just a guess.

John's grandfather had the power of Lumen, his dad had storms.

Yeah, the face thing was just something I thought of as an afterthought. I feel like it should have some meaning though. Why else would they mention it?


Becki Guys telekinesis enhanced strength and speed are legacies that everyone who is a Loric garde gets they aren't anything special. However Nine & Marina i think have super speed they can run so fast they become a blur.

I think Six's face in the clouds is like a creative thing...if they were back on Lorien she would make the clouds into different shapes to entertain the little ones.

I think the reason 9 & 6 haven't gained another legacy of late is because they're such strong characters who already have control over their legacies who had the chance to be trained by their cepans we all know that they're a force to be reckoned with so giving then another legacy would change all that they would not exactly become bumbling idiots but they would not have a great deal of control over this new legacy. In a way until they were able to really control and use said legacy it would weaken them.

Although i gotta say its pretty obvious if those two did get a new legacy they would train like crazy be doing all that crystal over the body thing to have control over this new legacy. Unlike the other member's of the garde those two are warriors!
Ella might have a new legacy but 4 hasn't said anything to anyone about it and they haven't tried to figure it out!!! Its so frustrating what are they scared of two of them can heal!!!!

On Lorien if you're a garde they take you away and train the hell out of you it is maddening that these kids aren't trying harder one capture the flag and a scattering of training isn't enough sure you got what we would call super powers but you're up against an entire race, and two traitors with super powers too.
I hope they regroup and just train like crazy because they have to now do a recovery mission to get back Ella and you know Ra isn't gonna just lie down and let them take his heir. Hopefully Ella narrates parts if the next book so we can learn Ra's history.


message 26: by Yassie (last edited Sep 06, 2013 01:38PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Yassie Hmm I just noticed, when counting legacies nobody mentioned Marina's night vision! So TK excluded she has now 4 legacies which is nice, her legacies are mostly for scouting and healing but now she can go offensive in fights!

If John is PL, I think it's quite obvious and not surprising at all, but I'm hopping it would be someone else you know? Just to make that dramatic twist in the story, it's not that exciting if it turned out to be John~ But then yeah, he seems to get legacies that others have too so...

I haven't exactly read all the side stories yet but do we know 1, 2 & 3's legacies yet? Or if they were killed younger, is it possible that they haven't discovered all of their legacies? So how do we know if any of the remaining Garde shares the same legacies as them...?

Six is my second fave and obviously now up first after my fave's passing but yeah, weather control alone is awesome and invisibility is great but just because she has two powerful legacies doesn't mean it should stop from there! I want her to have more~! Why can't she be PL? I want her legacies to branch out from weather~ One can do earthquakes? so that's more of Earthy, John has fire, Marina water/ice so Idk, I wanna see Six control other elements as well without using the weather~ Eight had the most potential to time travel but I'm just really hoping Six gets another awesome legacy coz if a Garde's lack or chapter pov is a good basis for who lives or dies (though I'm quite happy that even in that bleak dream Six endured til the end) I want Six to survive this!!! She's awesome!!

But Nine needs some love too~! He's a cuddly bear and need new legacies as well! Preferably more mental, less physical? Just to balance him out~

Ella, she was sent for a reason, although why would Crayton want to join the Garde if he knows who Ella really is? Does he know more than he lets on? I wonder if taking Ella to safety was his only mission? Well he did tell Ella to fight for Lorien so Idk... Anyways based on Ella's parents' legacies she has a thing for lights I guess? Or flight, electricity...? Is she seeing the future as well or was it shown to her...?

Five, oh Five, well he's obviously brainwashed, poor kid... Idk, he might do a Peter Pettigrew and die saving a Garde at the last minute when his head finally clears... if not, he can just disappear, they were fine without him...

Bwt, if Eight wasn't able to escape the prophecy, what if the dream turned out to be the ending for this series?! LOL I'm just probably trolling myself but you know how things happened in Star Wars, each arc ended differently, this side won then the other side won... What if this series is never ending? What if there were more survivors? Surely they couldn't have wiped out the entire Lorien species? And if they're planet hopping are we going to meet other characters from these invaded planets? Do they have abilities as well? Is this going to be like The Dune or Star Wars or Starship Troopers? Why do I have this feeling that I don't want this series to end???

Okay so if this ends with Garde winning, how are they going to revive Lorien? Sure they can use the Phoenix Stones, one healthy planet coming up~! But then what? even if they paired up or hook up with an Earthling, it would takes hundreds of years before they could create a decent population for the new planet...are they going to end up living in an empty planet~? Or are they going to do a Super Man and dedicate those stones to help Earth instead and just stay here...?

Ah so many questions...


Jacob Carter What of the phoenix stones revive lorien... and its people. It resurrects them? seems like the only logical explanation for the loric to not die out / interbreed


Pwnyrainbow probably becuase it would sorta ruin the plot


Jacob Carter Pwnyrainbow wrote: "probably becuase it would sorta ruin the plot"

What would ruin the plot?


Kendall Another thought: other aliens helping out...
At one point in the story, John mentions there being like 18 (I think) planets with life on them...I'm guessing Lorien had some allies, so what if there were other aliens (minus mogadorians) that help the Guarde in the final battle.


Anthony Huynh what if... John inherits pittacus and since Pittacus has all the abilities, John doesn't know he has all the abilities. In the rise of nine he discovered that he could heal because he was in a desperate situation (preventing Sarah and Ella from dying). Also, he has had first hand experience on being healed and how it feels.So i think, if John is Pittacus, he has all the abilites but he needs to set his mind to it. The reason for me thinking this is because John AND Marina having healing abilities -cmon, pls, how original? You'd think when the Garde find their new legacies ur like excited and pumped, my reaction when John could heal -'Oh...'. But at the end this is a big IF.


Anthony Huynh Kendall wrote: "1.) I believe John is Pittacus Lore, because his Lumen is the only legacy he possesses that isn't repeated among the Guarde. All of the other legacies he's gained have been ones that other members ..."

i had the same theroy,but i only just thought of this:John discovers his ability to talk to animal before he encounters nine. I think at Florida with his deers unless John and nine meet accidentally.


message 33: by Philippa (last edited Sep 18, 2013 09:21AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Philippa What if Pittacus Lore isn't a single person.
What if they are all Pittacus?

The original ten had all the legacies between them.
The new ten have all the legacies between them.

There has to be doubles in case they don't all make it.

Also some of them need to pair off with Humans/other alien races so that the ones without power can be replaced as well as those with powers.

Just speculating nothing more.


Cassidy Jacob wrote: "Guys major plothole - Pittacus is author but hes DEAD?


But WHAT IF This is JOHN Writing AFTER the events? Which means his vision might not be true(the one with ella and 6 and sam being executed f..."


I also noticed the author name and was like WTF?!?!?! How is that possible! But your theory makes sense!


Cassidy Jd wrote: "Godwin wrote: "Definitely see your point, but don't you think there's still enough room in the books for the others to develop other legacies too? Anyway, I think this cynicism is just my mind refu..."

*Spoilers*
They dont stop at three. Because by my count, Marina has four: Healing, night vision, being able to breath under water, and her new one, whatever the hell that is. She can like freeze stuff. she almost killed Five! so that means that they don't stop at just 3 Legacies, right?

On a side note: is it just me, or is anyone else really excited to figure out what Nine's next/biggest Legacy will be? he can already do some serious damage... i would laugh if it's something really girly :P


Cassidy Philippa wrote: "What if Pittacus Lore isn't a single person.
What if they are all Pittacus?

The original ten had all the legacies between them.
The new ten have all the legacies between them.

There has to be do..."


This makes a lot of sense, actually! It would explain why so many of them narrate from different perspectives in the books, without us being told who it is (we have to figure it out by ourselves who's talking at what point). Except that Sam is also a narrator at many points.... It also makes sense because even though some (and it is evident that some will, seeing as how "you cant have a war without a few casualties..") die then their powers will not be gone forever.

I am also only speculating...


Becki Hey can someone clarify whether i am crazy or this is real cause right now i dont have the time on my hands to sift through the books.

Okay i swear 9 had the legacy of super hearing. But then when i think of it, it sounds crazy cause surely they'd go on about it more. But i am sure somewhere in the books they said about it.


message 38: by Becki (last edited Sep 19, 2013 04:36PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Becki Does anyone have any theories on the chimaera???
I think after all thats happened seeing all the chimaera together is what i am most excited for cause its not only will be cool to hear about them altogether but it gives the garde hope and makes them stronger.
But i have to say its gonna be very Digimon-esque cause you know they'll pair off and all that.

My theory for the chimaera ...there are way more then those that Adam found. We know the Loriens have been to Earth before. In fact we know they helped build the pyramids. Isn't a big thing in Egypt the Sphynx. So maybe we go Egypt or some place and find some more chimaera???

I definitely want to hear more about their origins ...were they always able to shapeshift or like the Loric they were gifted with their powers. Or are they in fact from another planet altogether????


Becki Cassidy wrote: "Philippa wrote: "What if Pittacus Lore isn't a single person.
What if they are all Pittacus?

The original ten had all the legacies between them.
The new ten have all the legacies between them.

T..."


Is Raylan and Johns light legacy the same thing??? Cause if its not someone still has that to get Raylan's.

I think what would be real helpful if someone went through ALL the books and catalogued all the legacies we have heard about then check off which the garde have and then we'll know what they potentially could get.


Becki Becki wrote: "Does anyone have any theories on the chimaera???
I think after all thats happened seeing all the chimaera together is what i am most excited for cause its not only will be cool to hear about them a..."


Sorry to go more into the chimaera thing but cause i clicked on the wiki link off the i am number four page i did a bit of reading.

I think these kids need to go Greece cause we already know that Loriens that came to Earth were thought of as Gods and its not like ppl dont know the myths. So if i'd been told about stuff having some sort of half truth that you'd believed was mythology i'd go check it out for clues on my own history.

Also is it just me or did these kids not end up trying to heal Malcolm Goode's mind???? HELLO THIS GUY MET AN ELDER!!! HE KNOWS STUFF...STUFF THAT COULD HELP

although *note to all* John healed him at the end of Fall of Five so maybe he'll be all like i got my memory back :) Let win this war!!!


Yassie It's most probably John, well right now, it looks like it... I think he'll go invisible soon, I remember his grandfather pranking Henri on his first day and made the house disappear also wasn't his dad or mom have flight or weather control....? I really hope it's not John, it would be an awesome twist in the story if it was someone else but for now, the odds are in his favor...


Cassidy Becki wrote: "Cassidy wrote: "Philippa wrote: "What if Pittacus Lore isn't a single person.
What if they are all Pittacus?

The original ten had all the legacies between them.
The new ten have all the legacies ..."


John's grandfather had the same Lumen that John has now. John's dad had weather control and i'm pretty sure invisibility. But yeah it would be very helpful to have 'taken notes' :P
I think we are in need of another novella...... possibly some extreme back history on Legacies and the Elders. Very helpful indeed.


Becki Cassidy wrote: "Becki wrote: "Cassidy wrote: "Philippa wrote: "What if Pittacus Lore isn't a single person.
What if they are all Pittacus?

The original ten had all the legacies between them.
The new ten have all..."


100% agree with you there on having a novella on Lorien history. And i dont see what harm it will do cause with most stories you know whats going on before the main characters do. We have foreknowledge on stuff they're still waiting to find out and i understand that is due to the author wanting to allow for more development of characters and stories etc. But there is no harm in giving us a backstory. All it will do is lead to more theories and questions from us about what will happen to the Loric Garde when they return to Lorien.

Although i think if they don't do a proper history novella they may do one on Malcolm ...that way whether or not he remembers properly we get a detailed version of what he went through.


Cassidy Becki wrote: "Cassidy wrote: "Becki wrote: "Cassidy wrote: "Philippa wrote: "What if Pittacus Lore isn't a single person.
What if they are all Pittacus?

The original ten had all the legacies between them.
The ..."


Yes! I'm totally the kind of person who loves to know every detail about the history/backstory in books. I feel so left in the dark! But then again, maybe thats exactly what the author wants... we are on the same page as the Garde!!

But yeah, im reeeaallyy hoping Malcolm can remember important details! Cant wait for the next book :)


message 45: by Nasyiq (new)

Nasyiq Neha wrote: "Becki wrote: "4. It has been obvious since The Rise of Nine that Ra is Loric. The scars, the powers etc. It only confirmed it more when we found out about Ella's letter/the creepy dreams... Him say..."

Yeah I agree with you. There are a lot of evidence of Loric sharing legacy. John and Marina with their healing ability, John again and Nine with their ability to speak with animals, and also Ella's dad and Devektra's ability to manipulate the light's spectrum.


message 46: by Claire (new)

Claire Cashmore How in the heck am I going to be able to wait for the next book? I read the book in three days! I CAN'T WAIT ANOTHER FREAKING YEAR!! TOO GOOD TO WAIT!
By the way, I know people love Sarah and Johns relation but I think John may have to ditch Sarah and find a Lorein lady. Sarah wont go off her planet and John needs to help repopulate those Lorein and restart their world.. same with six and Sam. No offense to any of their fans but, just looking at some facts.


message 47: by Starcrystal (new)

Starcrystal Ok, here are my theories(and I apologize if I reiterate anyone else's)

1. One, Two, Three, and Eight will make some kind of return. Bring back the dead legacy or just ghosts, THEY WILL RETURN. I can feel it. With the FORCE.:D

2. Setrakus Ra is the tenth elder. We have confirmation. Remember when Ella's letter said that when one elder died, the rest decided to reduce their number to nine? Well what if the tenth elder wasn't dead? What if he were SETRAKUS RA?!

3. Sarah and Four(I REFUSE to call him John) will stay together forever. I made up a song about Four. It's under the discussion topic L. L. Parodies. Check it out!

4. Five will rescue Ella after somehow tuning good again. Maybe he meets the ghost of the dead Garde.......It worked with Adam........

5. Someone WILL DIE. It is a given. No, OBVIOUSLY we cannot leave he awesome characters alone. We have to kill them off, because they are too smart to fall in love with idiots(COUGH, Four and Sarah, COUGH).

6. MORE CHIMAERA!!!!!!!

7. MORE ADAM!!!!!!!!

8. James Frey, if BK dies, I will find you. And I will kill you. And Sarah.:D


Cassidy I agree with you're points #4 and #5!!

I think that maybe 5 will have some kind of moment of clarity.. I'm hoping 1 will talk to him! I really loved her!! Maybe there is still hope for him! Though I wouldn't be sad if somebody killed him off... :P

As for not being able to leave the good characters alone, I don't think you could be more right. I have a very depression feeling that 6 won't make it out.... I'm gonna cry just thinking about it :( she's been with us since the beginning ): just my thoughts, and I hope it doesn't happen!!


message 49: by Neha (new) - rated it 5 stars

Neha Im really confused for #2 of your point. Because wasnt that guy the tenth elder who sent all the nine children to the ship??


message 50: by Henzeel (new) - added it

Henzeel I agree with Starcrystal :)

Neha nope. Ella was in a separate ship, and she wasn't sent by anyone but her dad, well who believed that she was ten.


« previous 1
back to top