Maximum Ride Ultimate RP discussion

Flock Folders > Crescent Flock rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 112 (112 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Maddy (new)

Maddy ((Here you go!))

message 2: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((Yay I just noticed there was a topic for Crescent flock!))

Darren sat in the living on the couch. There was food in the microwave so that it didn't cool off too quickly, and so that anyone could eat it. He yawned softly and looked around, wondering what to do.

message 3: by cecilia (new)

cecilia ((yay! XD))

Stella finished combing her fingers through her hair, mindlessly glancing at her reflection in the mirror. She sighed softly, ruffling the feathers on her wings, mostly just to loosen them before heading downstairs.

message 4: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darren looked at Nessie and his face remained blank of any expression. He patted her head and yawned again, closing his eyes tiredly.

message 5: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stella smiled faintly as she took a seat on the couch, nodding in greeting to Nessie and Darren, though she said nothing.

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darren opened an eye and picked her up, setting Nessie on his lap an Latin back against the couch. He was still exhausted after having traveled for about 3 days trying to find a store nearby, and he had managed to find one in the next town over.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((???))

message 8: by Maddy (new)

Maddy ((Mind if i jump in? (: ))

Phoebe sat outside, watching the sun rise. Her wings laid out lazily behind her as she tangled her hands in the blades of grass. Her toes playing with the dirt under the grass. She told the others last night she was going to keep watch, but she really wouldn't ever miss a sunrise.

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Darren nodded, then patted Nessie's head. He was really tired, so he just sat there and closed his eyes once more.

message 10: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe plucked a strand of grass from the ground and twirled it around her fingers. Faintly, she could hear the others waking up from inside. Suppose she ought to head inside now, but she stayed where she was. She hated being inside, never taking the outside air for granted anymore.

message 11: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stella stretched out on a chair, wide awake though wanting to sleep. She was curious as to where Phoebe was; she always seemed to disappear, though she knew she was fine. So instead, Stella contented herself with mindlessly twirling her hair.

message 12: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments Wanderer walked on the street, she was lost. "I told you, " Melanie said in her head. "You're not helping, " She hissed at her. She saw a house up ahead. "You think people will be there, " She asked Melanie. "Why don't you possess them, " Melanie growled. "It doesn't work that way, I have to be taken out of you which could kill me, " Wanderer sighed. She walked closer to the house, she hadn't eaten a lot, so she was really skinny, dirty and knocked on the door.

message 13: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe saw someone approach the house and stood up quickly. It was too early out for just normal bypasses. "Who are you?" she questioned, with an eyebrow raised slowly, tensed and ready to warn the others. Easily, she slipped between the door and the girl and tapped softly on the door two times, then three, and two again. A normal observer would only think she was drumming her fingers on the door impatiently

message 14: by Delirious (last edited Sep 03, 2013 05:32PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments She looked at her confused, "She signaling somebody, " Melanie said. Wanderer stepped back a inch, "Um. I was just needed like something to eat, I will leave after that, " She promised, her voice horse from not drinking a lot of water today, she had drank the last of her water bottle three days ago.

message 15: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments .

message 16: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe raised an eyebrow and cocked her head slightly to the side. "Here? Of all places to come? We don't get visitors," she said confused. What this girl was saying was believe able, but why come here? Why hadn't she eaten in such a length of time? Phoebe relaxed, not dare tensing for a fight. Never would she do such a thing. There were other ways.

message 17: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments "Why don't you possess her now, " Melanie said. "I told you, I cant do that, " She growled out loud accidently.

message 18: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments (Hello?)

message 19: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe jumped slightly at the firmness of this strangers voice. That kind of anger and forcefulness belonged to a whitecoat. She would never use such a voice, growl. There was a fine line that she would not cross. "Excuse me?"

message 20: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stella frowned slightly, her hearing perking up. She heard voices at the door, so in a heartbeat, she jumped up and joined Phoebe at the door. "Phoebe, who's this?" she asked in a soft voice, her accent evident.

message 21: by Delirious (last edited Sep 13, 2013 05:04PM) (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments "Um. Sorry, " Wander smiled awkwardly. "Why don't get us killed, " Melania said sarcastically. "You're not helping the situation Melanie," Wanderer sighed.

message 22: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe frowned and glanced at Stella briefly, slightly she shrugged. To her, this girl seemed uncertain. Would she want to cause harm, trouble even though her previous words suggested otherwise? "Pardon? Come again?" she said slowly. Melanie?

message 23: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stella arched an eyebrow, leaning against the doorframe. "Listen, kid," she began in a bored British accent. "We really don't have time for soliciting. Please don't come again; we don't want what you're selling," she said shortly, and was about to close the door.

message 24: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments "See what you've done, " Wanderer gestured at them. "You're the one talking out loud, " Melanie snapped. Wanderer sighed, "Sorry, I'm talking to myself."

message 25: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe turned to follow Stella back into the house before glancing back at the girl. She frowned and nodded slowly, uncertain. "Seems so," she said slowly, still weary of this girl

message 26: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments Wanderer turned around starting down the steps to the road, she sighed. She looked back, before starting to walk. "Now were going to have to fine a new place, " She sighed talking to Melanie.

message 27: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe bit her lip, watching the girl walk away. She wanted to help, remembering how the girl had asked for food and water. But that could endanger the flock, something she couldn't risk. If she were alone, however, she would help in a heartbeat. But if she were alone, she wouldn't be here with them. That's something she wouldn't risk or trade.

message 28: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments "Why don't you fly?" Melanie asked. "I cant fly, because they will see, " Wanderer said. "Its easier and faster, "Melanie sighed. "I'm not going to they will probably run, because of my wings, " Wanderer argued. "Or endanger us, " She shivered as she walked.

message 29: by Delirious (new)

message 30: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe sighed before turning into the house after Stella, closing the door behind her. Now inside the house, she stuffed her hands in her pockets before heading to the bathroom to was up after being out all night. Yet, somewhere she felt guilt for not helping out the girl. Though it would soon pass

message 31: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments Melinda stumbled, she was to weak, she fell to her knees on the sidewalk. "Get up!" Hissed Melinda. "I'm to tired, " She whispered sitting their.

message 32: by Delirious (new)

message 33: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe closed the bathroom door behind her softly before undoing the braid in her hair and entering the shower, letting the warm water wash over her body. Getting out in a matter of minutes, she dressed and dried her hair with a towel. How long have they stayed in this house? For her, staying in one place for any more then two days was unnerving. Certainly they had been there longer then that. Maybe she could talk to Stella or Darren

message 34: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stella sighed, twisting the lock on the door into place. She pursed her lips, immediately strolling to the back door and doing the same, glancing at all the curtains to confirm that they were closed. Call her crazy, but the girl at the door earlier was weird, and weird was never good for them. Normal was what they wanted for now.

message 35: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments Wanderer pulled herself up and sat down leaning against the back of the house wall. "Wanderer?" Melinda asked softly. "Melinda, I'm tired, I'm going to take a nap, " Wanderer muttered inaudibly, her eyes closed. "No! Don't, if you fall asleep, we will never wake up again!" Melanie Screamed in Wanderer's head.

message 36: by Maddy (last edited Oct 04, 2013 04:58PM) (new)

Maddy When Phoebe emerged from the bathroom, she found Stella going from door to door in the small house, locking them. Securing them in. "You dont think she could send out signals of our location, do you?" she questioned Stella, meaning the girl from the door

message 37: by cecilia (new)

cecilia "I don't think so," Stella promised, ruffling her wings and running her fingers through her hair. "I wouldn't worry about it too much. I don't think it'll be a problem. I'd focus more on other things. If it becomes a problem, we'll deal with it." Honestly, Stella had already thought about and planned scenarios in her head in case that actually did happen, but didn't feel the need to worry her fellow flock members.

message 38: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe nodded, living in constant worry was something that never faded for her. Worry, suspense, they were constant companions. Stella sounded reassuring enough, and it was true, there were other things to focus on. Though, those things werent exactly any better to think on. "If you say so," she responded calmly. There were times when she was too trusting, but she couldnt help herself. It was the way she was wired now, she had no reason to lie.

message 39: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments Melinda knew Wanderer wouldn't move, she was tired as well and well Wanderer slept. Well sh3 was going to try to get those people to listen. She stood on wobbly legs, before walking slowly and trying to not let Wanderer try to stop her. She knocked on the door feeling weird about this, she waited for the two girls again. She needed to show them her wings, so they could live.

message 40: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stella smiled faintly, pulling her hair into the worlds messiest ponytail and throwing herself onto a couch. "Mm, don't worry bout it. I've got if all," she promised. Even to herself, her prominent British accent made her sound much more reassuring. She didn't know what it was about her accent, but something made it calm people.

message 41: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments Melinda knocked again, she was hoping they would open the door soon. She was getting a little wobbly on her feet. She leaned against the house side waiting for them to open thee door.

message 42: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe nodded, knowing that Stella wasnt alone. She didnt have it all. Phoebe wasnt one to just sit back and let someone else take all the heat. Just as she settled herself into one of the cushioned armchairs, a faint knock echoed threw the house. Craning her neck around to the door, she waited for the sound to repeat. And it did. Her eyes flittered to Stella. "Two times someone has knocked, in a day, ten minutes. We havent heard any sign of life since coming here," she noted.

message 43: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stella groaned, pushing her glasses up on her nose before getting to her feet and rolling her eyes in Phoebe's direction. "It's probably that obnoxious girl again. What does she want me to do, sing? Geez, it'll make her go away, won't it?"

message 44: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments Melinda just stood there, "Why did you even try, " Wanderer said. "Their just thinking of themselves, get over it, " She rolled her eyes walking slowly down the stairs. "For your information, I was saving us! I was going to show our wings!" Melinda growled. "You know what would happen, we would go back to the school and be tortured, so they can enhance us or experiment," Wanderer sighed.

message 45: by Maddy (new)

Maddy At that, Phoebe's mouth curled up into a small smile. "It will," she agreed, knowing, and have experienced Stella's singing. Her voice was powerful. Though something was off about the girl, the way she came starving, dehydrated and exhausted. It was hard not to pity her.

message 46: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stella grinned mischievously, making sure to slip her feet into a pair of shoes before openin the door. If they had to run, she didn't want to be stuck barefoot. "What?" She asked tiredly, sandwiching her body between the door and it's jamb, so that the house beyond couldn't be seen.

message 47: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Phoebe had to admit, she felt unnerved by the look in Stella's eye. She had just enough time to say, "Dont hurt her," before Stella went to open the door. Pain, hurt, and vindictive motives would be how the school would handle the situation, but she wasnt them.

message 48: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments Wanderer turned around, when she felt Melinda take over. "I need to crash here, just until tomorrow and I'll be out of your hair. I'm running from people, " She said. "Don't do it!" Wanderer whispered under her breath, but it was to late her wings had stretched out.

message 49: by cecilia (new)

cecilia Stella arched an eyebrow coolly, crossing her arms over her chest. "Really?" She asked disbelievingly. "Look, I know you're probably in a bad situation right now, but we don't know you, we don't take in strangers, and we most certainly don't let them spend the night. I can give you a little bit of food but--" Stella's words stopped the moment she saw the wings. "Crap.l

message 50: by Delirious (new)

Delirious Pool (deliriousrobin) | 5421 comments Wanderer pulled her wings back in, they were a blinding white, she looked at the girl. "Well, I hope it works, " Melinda said. "Me too, " She whispered under her breath.

« previous 1 3