One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Angel / Fallen Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 178 (178 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) hi

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) nope I want to do a winter romance can I be the girl this time too?

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Sure, but I've never played the guy. So sorry if I don't do as well as you'd like.
Care to explain the plot?

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Oh it's fine I'm sure you will do fine

No plot really haha

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Ok thanks.

So just regular romance, like high school? Or do you want to make an idea/ plot or whatever?

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) we can make a plot I guess I just wanted to do that theme

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Ok.
So maybe...
Hmmmm...
A girl comes down for winter break and the girl and guy are set up by their friends and actually fall in love?

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sure that sounds good

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments OK. You wanna start?

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) okay characters?

message 15: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: London Faye
Looks: http://i41.tinypic.com/243lpw8.jpg

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Tyler was watching TV at home when his phone started to ring.

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) London had just come to town with her grandfather just for winter break really, her friend told her that she was going to go bowling with a few friends and that she should come with.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Tyler picked up.

"Yeah? Uh-huh. Mmmmmm, sure. Okay. See you then. Bye."

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) London got dropped off and walked into the bowling ally she looked around when her friend waved her over to there two lanes. She sat down in one of the chairs her friend handed her shoes.

"Oh no I don't bowl"

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Tyler confidently grabbed a bowling ball and walked up to the lane. "My turn!" he declared.
Easy spare.

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "Your bowling tonight okay you can't just sit there and watch everyone"

London sighed and put the shoes on and picked out a ball that she would bowl with

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Tyler walked back, a grin on his face. Bowling was one of his many talents. He watched London with interest. "Who's she?" he asked one of his friends.

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) His friend looked at her "I don't know one of Ally's friend I think"

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments He shrugged and waited for his turn to bowl.

message 25: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) London bowled when it was her turn she wasn't as good at Tyler but she still got a good score

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Tyler went up. He stared the pins down, then sent the ball rolling down the alley.
Strike.

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "How is he so good?" she commented

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments "He's good at everything." one of her friends said dreamily.

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) She looked at her friend "Do you like him?"

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Her friend laughed. "Who doesn't? Anyway, if you want to know how he's so good, you should go ask him." she nodded towards his direction.

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "haha that's funny, no I don't talk to guys much nor do I date them" she said her smile faded by now

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments "Honey, please. You've got to talk to one sometime. And that time is, hmmmmm, lemme see, now."

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "why should I talk to him?" she asked her

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments "Because. You two would make the perfect couple. End of story. Now go. Go!" they laughed.

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "you guys are so cruel" She got up from her spot and walked over to him looking back at her friends then at him "Hi my name is London, I was just wondering how you became so good at bowling"

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments Tyler tilted his head back and laughed. "I don't know. I just am. Would you like me to teach you?" he offered.

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "don't know would you want to teach me?"

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments He smirked. "Hasn't anyone told you not to answer a question with a question? But, sure, I will. If you're not against it."

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "I'm not against it" she smiled at him

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments He nodded. "Okay, then. Lets go." he nodded towards her lanes.

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) she smiled and walked towards the lane with him

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments He studied her. "Let's see how you approach."

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) "alright" she did as he asked

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments He nodded. "Not bad. Now the swing."

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Her swing was the one that was a bit off

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments He chuckled. "Let's see if we can fix that." He stepped closer to her, putting his arms around her, guiding her through the motions. He lowered his head near her ear. "Now, like this. Center it, pull it closer to your body, swing back, and follow through."

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) A shiver went down her spine as he had his arms around her she looked over her shoulder at him.

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments The corner of his mouth tugged up to a half-smile. He didn't pay attention to her looking at him.

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Gryffindor) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) London pulled away from him "thank you"

ℱҩℓℓℯη ∀ηɠℯℓ  † (thefallenangel23) | 1299 comments He winked at her. "No problemo."

« previous 1 3 4