One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Dawnrune30660 and Janelle Jasmine

Comments Showing 1-50 of 766 (766 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Hi so the idea I have is a bit new like it just popped in my head but hopefully we can use it with a medieval romance of a princess and a peasant boy.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

K, what is it?

message 4: by Janelle (last edited Aug 28, 2013 05:41PM) (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Okay so We can already have the peasant and the princess know each other. What if the kingdom is taken over and the princess is take, the peasant is angered by this and goes on a adventure to save her life before it's too late? They fall in love already or in the end doesn't matter to me.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Sounds great! How should we start?

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Cool maybe characters?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Cool, I'll make mine.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Okay and should we make a bad guy with our characters too?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Okay I'll make my girl and one of the bad guys

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

How old should the peasant and princess be?

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Maybe around 16-18?

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

K thanks.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Yep

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 28, 2013 06:03PM) (new)

[ Full Name ] Samlot Peter Heckershoth

[ Age ] 17

[ Gender ] Male
[ Rank ] Peasant
[ Sexuality] Heterosexual (strait)

[ Physical Appearance ]

[ Personality] Samlot is kind and gentle. He is a bit shy at times but when you get to now him he is quite sociable.

[ History] Samlot grew up in the kingdom as a pheasant. He is a skilled horseman and swordsman. He lived a regular life, until he met the princess.

[ Relationship Status] Has a large crush on the princess.

[Likes]
-Swordsmanship
-Horse riding
-Exploring
-Talking with the princess

[Dislikes]
-Injustice
-Rude people
-Bullies

[Other] None

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Cool ill post my girl in just a minute

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

K

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Name:Princess Natalia Thompson
Appearance: http://es.wallpapersus.com/wallpapers...
Personality: Natalia is kind and caring for her family and her kingdom, She is protective also but she can be rude and feisty when she is talking to an enemy.
History: Natalia lost her mother when she was born her father raised her with her Nanny until she was five years old. She's grown to be a young lady. Her father insisted she learn self defense, and archery so she did.
Relationship: Her crush on Samlot
Likes: Music, theater, reading, writing, piano, archery, and self defense.
Dislikes: Blood, seeing dead loved ones, the dark, bullies, rude people, and getting hurt.
Other:

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, how about they learn self-defense together. That's how they met.

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Alright that sounds perfect:) Should we make small characters for the evil ones?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure, can I make the main bad guy?

message 22: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Cool and yes you can

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweet!

message 24: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments :D

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Main Villain:

Name: Jaran Salanide
Appearance:
Personality: Cold and merciless. Has a sick sense of humor.

message 26: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Name: Alexandria Mariano (Alex or Alexa)

Age:699 years old(By Magic, she looks like a young girl around 17)

Appearance: http://www.wall321.com/thumbnails/det...

Personality: Alex can seem to be cold, cruel, and evil. She is but she also can be kind and passionate of those who she loves. She doesn't have respect to anyone but the people she really loves. Other wise she'll be so mean and cruel to you.

History: Alex was abandoned when she was a kid she was raised by an inn keeper until she was old enough she trained herself in self defense, weaponry, and killing. She left her home and moved around for jobs that pay good money. She grew up using dark magic to help her stay immortal and to help anyone around.

Relationship: She has a crush on Jaran but doesn't show it at all working hard to help him.

Dislikes: Being weakened

Other:

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice.

message 28: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Thanks so how should it start?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

They could be in self defense class.

message 30: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Alright who should start it?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

((I will.))
Samlot sits on a fence outside the training hall. He chomps into an apple, waiting for Natalia.

message 32: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Natalia walked down to the training hall her guards following her but not to close to her back side as she walks. She goes over to Samlot trying not to blush when she sees him.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

He smiles at her. "I was beginning to think you wouldn't make it,Princess." he says jokingly.

message 34: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Natalia smiled when she knew he was joking. "I wasn't really sure if I was going to come or not Samlot." She said teasing a bit to him.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

He laughs and jumps off the fence. "Well, should we get to the lesson."

message 36: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Natalia smiled and nodded. "Yes we should." She said to him. She didn't want to be late for her lessons she barely was quick enough to come but was now happy she was there and to see Samlot.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot smiles and walks into the training hall. "Are you gonna bring your parade?" he asks, nodding his head at the guards.

message 38: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Natalia walked with him into the training hall. She turned to her guards. "It's alright you both can wait here." She said to them both. They weren't happy about it but knew she was safe in the training hall and she was with Samlot.

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot walks to there section and waits for the instructor.

message 40: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Natalia stood with him to their section. Their instructor soon joined them.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

((I'll control the instructor.))

Samlot looks at the instructor.

The instructor looks at both of them. "Good, you're both here. We can start with the lesson." he walks to his desk.

message 42: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments ((Okay))

Natalia looked at the instructor listening to what he says.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

The instructor looks at them. "Today we will be practicing our sword exercises. Well, Samlot will be, Natalia, you'll be doing magic." he says.

Samlot smiles. Sword is his favorite.

message 44: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Natalia nodded she smiled a bit. She enjoyed learning how to do magic, it was always nice to her.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot gets up and gets his training sword. He goes to a different section to practice.

message 46: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Natalia got out her book for magic and opened it to the right lesson.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot swings his sword at training dummy with great skill.

message 48: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Natalia read over the right instructions starting to do a new spell that was under the water section.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Samlot uses the wrong strike and accidentally cuts his leg. He flinches and bend down and looks at it.

message 50: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (its_jt_lv) | 3803 comments Natalia tried to levitate a bit of water from a goblet buts he was failing miserably.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16