The Moon and More The Moon and More discussion

Theo or Luke?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Autumn Ok, so personally I like how the ending of this book is written, and how she doesn't really end up with either of them, mostly because I found it more realistic.

But if she had to end up with one, who would be better? Theo? Or Luke?

Autumn My vote is for Luke.

message 3: by Jenna (last edited Aug 28, 2013 07:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jenna Theo, definitely. If she just talked out how she was feeling with Theo, they might have been able to work it out. Somehow. It would have been preferable to her hinting at getting back with Luke, anyways.

Tara Luke 100% I couldn't stand Theo at all.

Heba Siddiqui Luke, Theo was kind of wierd

Roni Theo was just way too much for me...
am I the only one who liked Morris?
He seemed like such a nice guy.
=)

message 7: by Aly (last edited Nov 19, 2013 04:27PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly probable luke but he cheated

Juliet Alyssa wrote: "proable luke mut he cheated"

I thought that too, he seemed like a better fit for her but he did cheat on her. I guess I just liked the way the ending was written

Cate Luke for sure.
Theo was to over the top about everything all the time, it drove me crazy!

Autumn Roni wrote: "Theo was just way too much for me...
am I the only one who liked Morris?
He seemed like such a nice guy.
=)"

Yeah he was a good guy

Terra At the beginning Theo.. But at the end Luke.

Juliet Terra wrote: "At the beginning Theo.. But at the end Luke."

Agreed

message 13: by Zuli (new) - rated it 4 stars

Zuli LUKE

Cristina Luke, I never really liked Theo, he always kinda irritated me. I thought he was a little over the top, and slightly pushy. I think she was better suited for Luke.

message 15: by Bria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bria Baptiste At first I was really upset with Luke after what he did and I began to like Theo. But then Theo got really jealous and annoying I began to like Luke again.

message 16: by Sara (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sara Schreiber Theo never felt like a good fit for her. Luke was a better fit than Theo for sure, but I'm another one who loves the way the book ended.

message 17: by Cheyenne (new) - added it

Cheyenne Even though Luke messed up, he was still there for her and blew off his plans to be a shoulder for her. I would have chosen Luke. Plus, he never has his shirt on, how better could it get? hhaha

Jordan I didn't like either lol. Luke was too perfect and boring (I mean, I know he cheated- but he was still a basic-nice-guy) and Theo was weird and rude. I vote she finds someone hotter and cooler in New York! Ha!

message 19: by Tutu (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tutu At first I wanted Theo but after his true colors...Luke.

message 20: by Elie (new) - rated it 1 star

Elie neither of them. argh luke was so annoying and all he wanted it was sex so know. and theo was so over his head and just arrgh

message 21: by Cayden (new) - added it

Cayden THEOOOOOO!!!!!it was cute how he did way to much for the firstdate because he didn't know what he wwas doing :)

Kathy Luke

message 23: by Anna (new) - rated it 3 stars

Anna Snow Luke.
I just never felt like Emaline really LIKED Theo.
But there was so much chemistry between her and Luke. I WANTED them to be endgame. *sigh*

EBeth Terra wrote: "At the beginning Theo.. But at the end Luke."
I totally agree

Tiffany I liked Luke. Theo is really idk weird. Too quirky for me.. I don't think he knew what it was like to be in a relationship. It's not all about dating and i think he wasn't the right guy for Emaline.

Amber Myers I preferred Luke, Theo was cool and all but ehh just didn't seem like a good fit for Emaline, and I did not really liked the kind of person he was. Ivy was mean but i can't believe he did that to her poor Ivy.
Even though I like Luke I'm happy how the book ended cause she didn't end up with either. So you can easily think she will go on with her life to find someone better then both Luke and Theo.

message 27: by Aly (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly Question for anyone , dose anyone like the brother Benji? I liked him

message 28: by Tutu (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tutu Alyssa wrote: "Question for anyone , dose anyone like the brother Benji? I liked him"
he was adorable. so hard to hate the kid, he must have it tough cause of Emaline's father.

Rowena I'm Team Luke, myself.

Yes, he messed up but I thought he was better suited for Emmaline. Theo was much too selfish overall to ever really work for Emmaline, IMO. When it counted, it was Luke that was there and even though the ending was open, I'd like to think that she would have found her way back to Luke and forgiven him for being...dumb.

Kalla [A Bookish Nerd] Theo was really weird and all he really cared about was his work. Luke was a better suit for her, but he cheated. That's pretty messed up.

So, neither of them. She should find someone else.

Marybeth Totally Luke, I thought Theo was a little annoying.

Shanice Rae Luke. Theo was just kinda strange. And I felt like Emmaline just got with Theo cause he was different from Luke.
Luke made a dumb move. I'm not trying to defend how he cheated, but they've been together for years and they just graduated high school. I think they were both just looking for a change, and Emmaline was flirting with Theo too when she was still with Luke. I think they could end up moving past that.

Ashlee Vanasse Luke. Theo was using her to move up in his job.

message 34: by Aly (new) - rated it 4 stars

Aly Ashlee wrote: "Luke. Theo was using her to move up in his job."

that really interesting i never thought about it like that

Ashlee Vanasse Aly wrote: "Ashlee wrote: "Luke. Theo was using her to move up in his job."

that really interesting i never thought about it like that"

Just using her contacts and stuff! But I do think that she was good for him in the end, giving him all of those experiences that everyone should have as a kid.

message 36: by Monique (last edited Jan 16, 2014 09:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Monique luke, definetely luke, theo was so irritating and self absorbed, it just didnt fit. But morris is really awesome as well :) (not as her boyfriend though duh).

Sarah I think it is somewhat of a hard decision because Luke did cheat on her, and Theo was there for her when Luke wasn’t. But then on the other side, Luke understood Emaline, (since they dated for like 4 years)
but Theo was very self absorbed, and thought everything should go HIS way. I’m 100% on Luke’s side.

Sarah Go to my profile and read a letter I wrote under “My Writing”
About the book ‘THE MOON AND MORE’ so if you haven’t read the book do not read my letter. May contain spoilers

Kimberly Luke! I think Theo was very annoying, obsessive and a little overbearing, Not attractive. I am not sure how I feel about this book, I think its definitely good, but not one of sarah's best.

message 40: by Mary (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mary Luke!! Theo is really cheesy and self centered. Luke is the perfect for Emmaline, he was always there for her.

message 41: by Cayden (new) - added it

Cayden Jenna wrote: "Theo, definitely. If she just talked out how she was feeling with Theo, they might have been able to work it out. Somehow. It would have been preferable to her hinting at getting back with Luke, an..."

thank you :) some one agrees with me!!

Sampetrusch i think luke have not finish

Saoirse Luke. I also can't stand Theo. I know Luke cheated but I actually could feel something between them. With Theo? Ugh. I was flinching the entire time when he's with Emaline. He's a show-off and a bastard and I think he's just using Emaline to get near to Clyde. :/ Luke is for the best because even at Emaline's worst times, he was still there. Especially at the end when Benji got missing.

Jenny Definitely Luke. Theo tried WAY too hard to be romantic!

message 45: by Natalie (last edited Jun 13, 2014 01:40PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Natalie Actually, neither. Theo tried way too hard and then turned around and acted stuck-up and irritating. On the other hand, Emaline also appeared to sort of grow out of her relationship with Luke, even before he cheated. All in all, I really disliked Theo and thought Emaline and Luke made better platonic friends than anything. The love interests in this story weren't really my favorite; 90% of the time Benji, her half-brother, was the only guy in the story who didn't act like a total jerk (besides for Morris, obviously).

April R Theo! Luke kissed someone else while they were dating. NOT COOL.

message 47: by Alaa (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alaa Issa I think Luke even though he cheated on her he was still more fit than Theo. In my opinion I thought Theo was trying to make her like him more but it didn't work out so I would say LUKE.

Sarina ummmmmmmmmmmm neither

message 49: by Yogavarshini (new) - added it

Yogavarshini Theo definitely

Tatjana Reynolds I'd go with neither. Both boys and Emaline needed to grow up and get some experience.

« previous 1