Anything Goes RP discussion

Mod Roleplays > Angel and Teddy (2)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 72 (72 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Hi

message 4: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) so your idea

message 6: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yes I would

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay. Here we go (:

Girl A is a cherleader, is snobby and a jerk, thinks that she's all that. Girl B is a outcast sort of girl, loving to play video games and roleplay and all that sort of stuff. She is also openly a lesbian. Now, as far as everyone else knows, Girl A is straight, but the truth is that she's had a super, mea crush on Girl b since Middle School. She didn't want anyone to find out though, so she tormented her and her group of friends. Because Girl B moved away for a while, Girl A has forgoten of her feeling's for her and has gone through her High School years mostly in peace with her feelings. However, halfway through her Junior year, Girl B's parents cannot afford to let her go through her schooling in a private boarding school, so she has to transfer to the public board school that Girl A goes to, leaving her girlfriend Girl C behind. Girl C was mad that she was going to leave. So, she cheated on her adn then broke up with her the next day. Girl b was super upset and over the Midterm week, she stayed with a friend before going to the new school. Now, at first, Girl A tries to act normal and still a snob around Girl B, but after a bit of time, she begins to act more shy and nervous around her, not nowing what to say anymore.

Girl A and Girl B were secretly dating, Girl B's parents knowing that she was a lesbian, but Girl A's parents not knowing that either of them were. Since Girl A didn't want her parents to be upset with her, they kept there dating a secret. One night though while Girl A and Girl B were in the middle of having sex, Girl A's mother walked in on them. She yells of course and tells them they can never see each other again. Girl A can't accepts that however and runs away for 2 years, living on teh street and with other people that she met randomly on the street. 2 years later when Girl B starts her second year of High School, Girl A comes back and is a bad girl. Girl B doesn't recognize her at first however, but Girl A shows her the birthmark on her hip, which causes her to remember. Girl A seems to only want to touch Girl B innaproptetly, which was fine with Girl B, but it wasn't loving like it was before. So now Girl B has to help Girl A, trying to get her back to the way she use to be.

Girl A has just turned 18 and is moving out of the foster care unit, thankfully being provided a apartment for the time being until she can get a job and everything to take care of herself. So, she moves in, but the aprtment is really run down and sort of dirty, not much space either. But, it wasn't like she was expecing something too nice, considering they didn't have enough to pay for a nice, big place. She didn't mind though, needing to deal with crap all her life. Girl B is the first person that she meets, a sort of myserious sort of girl, but she's nice enough and Girl A is happy to have a sort of aquantans already. Strange things start happening though. Girl A begins to hear things and see things that aren't really there, children wandering around the hallways, but when she follows them, she comes to a dead ni in the hallway. confused, she keeps it to herself, not wantnig everyone to think that she was crazy. Truth is, when she was 5 she had a near death experience, having a car accident that killed her parents, as well as her. She was brought back however, and have heard things before, but they were never like this. Now, she's seeing the ghosts of small children running around her new apartment and she can't explain why. And to make thnigs even more strange, whenever she interacts with Girl B, the ghosts yell at her to get away from her and that she's dangerous. But she doesn't understand why...

message 8: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Oooooo I like all of them

message 10: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) oh this is going to be hard

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Yeah haha. Well how about we go through and see which character's we'd prefer to be for each and decide that way (:

message 12: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) um sure okay

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) So for the first, I think I'd be best at Girl B, for the second....probably Girl B and for the last...I could probably play both of them ^^

message 14: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I can be totally bitchy for the first one so Girl A
I would love to be Girl A for the second one
again maybe girl A for the third one (considering those things have actually happened to me lol)

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Mhhh, well maybe we could do doubles? Just choose two of them (:

message 16: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) *faceplant*

message 18: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) I'm just gonna says it's going to be hard Teddy I say the second one should be one of them

message 20: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay what other one do you want to do?

message 22: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay yay!

message 24: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) No in my phone I will in a moment

message 26: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Okay Teddy.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) This is Girl A for the second plot (:

Name: Hayden Patterson

Date of Birth: November 12

Sexuality: Lesbian

Appearance

photo tumblr_m7987eHbw91rqgosgo1_500_zps64241cc4.jpg
Hayden had red hair and hazel eyes, slightly more green showing than blue. She is 5'5 and weighs 120 lbs. Her breasts are rather small in size, which she likes it that way, her waist is slim and her hips and bum are normal size for her body type. She does have freckle, larger ones on her shoulders and top of her back and smaller ones on her arms. Her hair color is also natural.

Family

Hayden was adopted when she was fairly young and knows nothing of her real family. Her step-mother is a teacher at a Elementary school and her father is an Artist. She also has a younger step-brother, who is 4 years old that has autism.

Father: Mark Patterson

Mother: Jessica Patterson

Baby brother: Justin Patterson

History: IN her early life, Hayden was in a adoption home, being left there by her real parents, who she has to information of. Her step-family took her in when she was 6 years old and she thinks of them as her real family now, since they've always been there for her and raised her. Her life was normal, she got good grades, was taken care of properly and was fairly healthy all the time. It was pretty easy and still is easy.

Personality: Hayden is a very shy, quite type of person, doesn't like to get in other people's way and doesn't like to make people angry, even if it really isn't her fault that they are. She's still feel responsible for some reason. She isn't really very confident in herself, only when she is around her girlfriend actually. Hayden feels safe and secure around her, though she does feel a little bad since she has to stick up for her all the time.

Other: The necklace she wears was a gift from her girlfriend.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) And here's the girl for the other one ^^

Name: Willow Moore

Date of Birth: April 7

Sexuality: Does not care for gender.

Appearance

photo 7727696_zpsa07beb16.png
Willow hair black hair, with blonde tips at her bangs, and very light blue eyes, appearing grey at times. She stands at 5'6 and weighs 110 lbs, underweight. Her breasts are rather small, barley visible when she's wearing baggy shirts, and her waist and belly are very small. Her hips and bum are a bit small as well, but that never bothered her.

History: {Unknown}

Personality: It's hard to describe her personality as nothing but..strange.

Other: Willow always wears black or grey clothing, normally seen with a hood on as well zipped up and hood up.

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Oh I like them both

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) making mine right now

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) sorry for the long wait

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Name: Mia Mitchell
Date of birth: December 24th
Sexuality: Lesbian
Personality: Mia is a sweet down to earth kind of girl very friendly and kind of popular with the school. She loves her girlfriend and is never shy she's pure and warm hearted very funny and fun. She is soft spoken though, she's stubborn at times and is very playful and flirty and in that way. Only around her girlfriend though she loves to tease her.
Bio: Her parents were very hard on her, she wasn't allowed to see her girlfriend once her mom had cought them. She ran away and lived on the streets there she met up with a gang leader and learned so much from him such as how to fight.
Other: None
Pic: http://s5.favim.com/orig/69/black-hai...

Name: Felicity Chemlik
Date of birth: October 13th
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: she's smart and kind of a player, she's very stubborn and has a temper she's sweet and kind
History: She was born in a small town but her mom disappeared and her father just left her out on the streets. A nice women took her to foster care and no one ever adopted her she almost died in fact she did die but the doctors brought her back to life. She was in a horrible train accident.
Other: She was born on a friday at midnight
Pic: http://s3.favim.com/orig/45/beauty-br...

message 36: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Sorry power was out

message 38: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Yay thanks

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) ^.^, So where do you want to start for the both of them?

message 40: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) One day at school with the first one

The girl just moves in

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Do you want your girl to be bad or do you want to not be that far yet?

message 42: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Not that far yet

message 44: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) yes before they get caught

message 46: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) you please

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) Okay ^^

------------------------

Hayden stood at her locker before 1st period begun, waiting for her girlfriend Mia to get to school. She wasn't normally late, but she apparently had a test that day, so she might have overslept just a bit. Hayden ran her finger's through her hair that was up in a ponytail, fixing her long sleeved shirt as well. She normally wore long sleeves, feeling...secure when she did.

Willow sat on a chair in her apartment, reading one of her old books, hand on her cheek and she slipped through the pages slowly, almost lazily. She's read this at least 4 times already, but she hasn't had any time to go to the store lately and barley any money at that. She was wearing what she always did, black jeans and a black long sleeves v neck shirt with her sleeves rolled up.

message 48: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia ran into school and over to her locker breathing deeply "I'm sorry I'm late" Mia said to her girlfriend Hayden "I woke up late" she admitted she then smiled at her and gave her a hug, no one was in the hallway so she gave her a soft kiss Mia wasn't afraid during school to show her affection.

Felicity hugged her brother goodbye and thanked him for the help, she had just moved into her new apartment. She looked around and started to unpack the boxes she felt alone but maybe for right now it was a good thing to be alone.

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) A large smile appeared on Hayden's face when Mia came over and she hugged her back.
" It's alright. You have a test today right?" she asked, kissing her back gently when kissed. She didn't mind showing that they were dating, but the issue was Mia's parents. Someone at school might figure out, so they kept it as much of a secret as possible.

Willow sighed and closed the book, rolled her shoulder and standing up. She went into the small kitchen and opened the fridge, getting out a bottle of apple juice and returning to the table, taking a seat.

message 50: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) Mia looked at her and sighed "yeah its the history test that I have to take I stayed up most the night studying for it and I have a fear that I'm not going to pass". Mia said and walked to class with Hayden her heart beat was beating fast as she was trying to stead her breathing now.

Felicity thought she should go and meet the people that lived next door to her so she could get to know some people. She finished unboxing her books and looked around she had a lot of work to do and thought she heard something but she concluded it was just the wind.

« previous 1