Land of the Unknown discussion

The City > Storm's Mansion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 495 comments Mod
The biggest house on the street. You can't miss it! Cause its a mansion...

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma Izzy looked around in wonder when they arrived. "This is even bigger than I thought it would be."

Storm smiled. "Uh huh. You haven't seem the most of it. It has seven floors, alive theatre, a game room, it's pretty awesome."

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma "Whoa. And you got it from just selling charms? That's crazy."

Storm nodded. "Plus my father gave some of the money to me cause he's a coin dealer."

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma "Right. Oh jeez, now I can't show you my apartment. I'd be ashamed."

Storm smiled. "It's fine, you can show me your apartment and is think it would look just as good,"he said smiling.

message 8: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Crystal realized that since she had Storm's house on her mind before she tried her charm of teleportation, she ended up here! This was SO not good! she didn't know if Storm was home or not, so she had to leave right away! If he saw her and asked how she magically appeared in his mansion, she'd have no choice but to tell him of her jealousy towards his house! ((if you have no idea what I'm talking about, look under the topic "Crytal's house."))

Storm turned around from hearing a tiny rustling sound. "Crystal...?" He looked at her charm. "Teleportation?"

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma "Well, if you want to see it, is let you, but really, it's tiny. Cozy though, so I like it for that. I'd feel too alone in a place this big."

Storm looked down sadly. "Yeah."'

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma "Um, who's crystal?"

Storm looked at Crystal. "Her."

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma "Oh." Izzy looked over, not having noticed the other girl. "Um, hi."

message 15: by pinkfluffylion (new)

pinkfluffylion | 56 comments Mod
Flare landed on the lawn and smiled star jumped down a grew to a normal size "no Hun this is someones house you can't go here" she said flare smiled "don't worry I haven't seen anyone here for a while" she looked up "look there is an open window" she said as she flew twords it star sighed and folowed and they landed on the master bedroom with a loud thump

Storm sighed. "Excuse me please." He ripped off one of his charm necklaces and whispers into it. A vanished and went into the master bedroom. He stared at flare. "What are you doing in my house?"

message 17: by pinkfluffylion (new)

Flare gasped and smiled "burning you alive!" she yelled like a little kid fire came out of her fingers star jumped infront of her and blushed under her fur "heh sorry my friend here didn't know anyone lived here"

Storm rolled his eyes. "Leave,"he said angrily. "Now,"he said darkly. His pink eye turned darker and started to turn a bit red.

message 19: by pinkfluffylion (new)

Flare looked down sadly star looked embaresed "I'm so so so so sorry we didnt know you lived here we were just gonna check out the place"

Storm covered his eyes with his hands. "Get out now, I'm getting stressed. And when I'm stressed I don't like to have people see me like this, now go!"

message 21: by pinkfluffylion (new)

Flare jumped out of the window and landed on the ground with a thump star followed her

Storm slammed the window and locked it. He sat on the bed for a while, waiting for his red eye to turn back to pink. He stood and walked back down. "Please excuse me for that unexpected incedent."

message 23: by Emma (new)

Emma "Oh, um, it's fine." Izzy said awkwardly. She could heard him yelling earlier...

message 24: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Trying to be avoided, Crytal successfully teleported away, feeling terribly embarrassed.

Storm sighed. He couldn't tell them his secret.

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma "So, uh, cleaning?" Izzy said, trying desperately to escape the awkwardness.

Storm nodded. "C'mon." He took out cleaning supplies.

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma "So....um...where first?" She looked around the massive room.

"Let's do this main area first. You can dust, or mop."

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma "I'll dust. I have a very strong hatred for mops." Izzy laughed.

Storm smiled. "Right." Storm took out several mops. He used psychic on all of them except one, the one he did himself.

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma "Okay, that is so not fair." She declared, starting to dust things by hand.

Storm smiled. He pulled out several other dust things and started dusting using psychic. He pulled out some vacumes and started vacuuming

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma "Why exactly do you need my help?"

Storm chuckled. "Cause I feel comfortable around you. I can bet self around you. You're first friend, and I'm not ready for you to go,"he said, smiling.

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma "Well, you're my second friend. My first was my cat, though, so don't be conscious." She said, blushing a little from his comment.

Storm stared at her. "What about Morale? I see you guys coming in and out of the Magic Agency."

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma ((OOPS forgot about that))

"Oh, yeah. I dunno, we're friends, I guess. I don't really get close to people often, and she approached me. However, I was the one who started a conversation with you, so that feels....I dunno. Different somehow."

Storm nodded. "I see."

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma "Yeah. I'm rambling, aren't I? I'm sorry."

Storm smiled. "It's fine."

message 42: by Emma (new)

Emma "So, no friends, huh? Why not?"

Storm shrugged. "I guess I'm just shy..."

message 44: by Emma (new)

Emma "that's understandable. what do you do as your job at the agency?"

Storm smiled. "I love it."

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma "So do I, but what do you do?"

"I train to get better. I don't work there, in a member. Plus Smith constantly challenges me."

message 48: by Emma (new)

Emma "Oh. I thought you'd work there. Smith.... he seems kind of like a jerk."

Storm nodded. "Yep. He's an idiot too. A drunk idiot that is."

message 50: by Emma (new)

Emma "Speaking of which....why did you agree to the drinking competition anyways?"

« previous 1