One on One's discussion

1 x 1's > Emma + Staphani

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey!:D

message 2: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Hey! Sorry I took so long I had to help my dad with something. So do you have any ideas? I like doing romance

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

I do actually, which is a surprise.

Hm, romance;) Fit's in perfectly.

As I'm a bit of a music fanatic.. I was thinking about a band based RP. So, what if a band manager's daughter and the lead singer fall in love? This being quite forbidden as the father doesn't like the thought of his daughter dating anybody. The daughter's 19, she doesn't like her dad's opinions and they end up dating in secret.

I know there's a huge buzz about characters at the moment, so if you'd like to do doubles I'm sure we can think of another plot too!

message 4: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments That sounds good! So I'm assuming you'll want to be the girl? If that's so I can help think of another plot. And would the lead singer be older then her?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm not overly bothered, in fact if you like we could make both plots tie into one? I mean, they could all be together? So, the manager could have two daughters? One falls in love with a singer and the other a guitarist/drummer/bassist?

And yeah, I can only imagine so;)

message 6: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Ooooo that sounds good! And one can be like the good girl and the other always known to be a bit more rebellious? And the rebel could go with the lead singer, also more rebellious and the good girl could go with the guitarist who is also more quiet and reserved but had always liked her inside?! OMG I just got like 20 ideas all at once. :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I like that, but what about a good girl bad guy, good guy bad girl?O_O OH my cow too much to choose from.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

^^Scrap that, I like your idea:D Do you mind me being the quiet girl/loud ass guy? I have perfect characters for both:O

message 9: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Hmmm... Jeez this is hard. Could I please be the good girl then? Cuz I'm really good at those. How about good girl bad guy and bad girl kinda bad guy?

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm the same with the good girl, why don't we scrap the bad girl and stick another good girl in? XD

message 11: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Okay!!!! I kinda have a plan for mine though. So are they gonna be twins or just a year apart? And I'll be the singer, and he's kinda bad boy but can yours be a bit more?

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure;) Twins actually sounds awesome:O We can just pretend they look similar:D

message 13: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Okay!!! So do you want to make yours first or me? And I'm not that detailed and I can't add a pic cuz I'm on mobile but I'm okay at describing how they look

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Could you? I'm a little caught atm.

message 15: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Sure!

message 16: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Name: Rose
Appearance: Tall, long dark blonde hair that she usually keeps down, bright blue eyes, freckles across her nose and cheeks, long lean legs and a nice body
Personality: Rose is very reserved and quiet, a little shy but very sweet and kind. She is usually always happy and is also a bit of a nerd, always wearing her fake glasses she has and either reading or writing a book. She's very smart and wishes she could have a boyfriend but knows her dad won't let her.
Other: she likes to swim as well

Name: Reese
Appearance: Dark brown curly hair, blue-green eyes, tall, very attractive, nice abs.
Personality: Reese is the lead singer of his band, which makes him basically the most well-known. He likes to have a good time but also knows his limits, unless he's drunk. He had a bad past but is trying to do better. He is kind and caring, but not the smartest book-wise but good on the streets

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Alice Siphen-Advenicci
Appearance: Tall, wavy brown hair, blue eyes. A natural tan, slim figure and petite legs.
Personality: Quiet, definitely quite. Alice didn't have many friends whilst growing up, Rose being the only one she really spoke to. George too, of course. George being her father. George was protective over his daughters, to the point that they weren't allowed to date.
Other: Alice is studying to do Forensics.

Name: Alex Anderson
Appearance: Tall, blonde hair, blue eyes. Not so tanned, quite pale actually. Very toned body, great abs and great shape. The boy's hot for sure.
Personality: Alex's the guitarist in a large band, the lead singer (Reese) being the first-man, Alex coming in second. Alex, well he's Alex. Rough around the edges. Very rude if he doesn't like you, a little cheeky even if he does. The guy goes through girls more than anything, even alcohol. Alex sure liked his alcohol.

--

Love your characters! Before we start, I just wanna point something out--

I hate gender inequality.. So I'd really appreciate both characters having the same amount written. Drives me nuts when the girl has two-three paragraphs and the guy has a line.
Other:

message 18: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments Okay. Ill do that now.

Reese's Appearance: he has paler skin but not as much as Alex, he's also tall with a lanky but nice body

Other: He likes to do art, it relaxes him

Is that better? :)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, no I didn't mean your characters were off at all xD I meant the posts themselves! Characters were fine;)

message 20: by Six (new)

Six  (blueeyes1212) | 19824 comments OHHHHH lol. Yeah I'm pretty good with that. I'm just letting you know I'm not very detailed, maybe two three sentences per character per post. And I'll brb I'm just gonna go eat dinner