Roleplay Roleplay, All Day Everyday discussion

1x1 > lunic charm and morgan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 539 (539 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) What's your idea?

message 2: by Morgan (new)

Morgan | 2401 comments Mod
Ok so this guy is in a gang, and he's kind of a dealer. It's very dangerous his closest friend knows nothing about it, he actually kind of has a crush on her, but he wouldn't want to bring her farther into his world because of it?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Sounds awesome.

message 4: by Morgan (new)

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) I don't really know how to be a guy in a gang......

message 6: by Morgan (new)

Ok that's fine then :) Charries?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Who am I the guy or the girl?

message 8: by Morgan (new)

Girl

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Kay.... one sec

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Name: Ariel Hathaway
Appearance: http://m1191.photobucket.com/image/an...

message 11: by Morgan (new)

Name: Carson McAdams
Appearance:

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Cool ^-^

message 13: by Morgan (new)

((Okay I'll start))

Carson felt as if he was running on pure adrenaline as he made his third delivery of the day. He'd dealt to this guy before, the rumor was he was dangerous but he didn't see it. There was always the chance he'd pull a gun, but Carson didn't think someone would be as stupid as to do that being he was equipped with his own. He knocked on the garage door softly, knowing the guy was probably already waiting for him.

message 14: by Morgan (new)

?

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((Sorry I gone into town))

Ariel was in her room, jamming out to to her iPod. She was dancing by herself, waiting for Carson to text her back on the bowling idea of hers. She wondered who would he bring this time, the blond bimbo or the dumb brunette. She scoffed at the idea and continued to dance.

message 16: by Morgan (last edited Aug 28, 2013 06:53PM) (new)

He made the delivery, easily without any death threats which he supposed was always a good thing. He took a generous tip outt of the money the man had gave him before returning it to the man who made this all happen. He sighed getting back into his old beat up car, that was really a deploy in case any of the costumers ever wrote down the liscense plate. Carson returned it to garage, replacing it with his sleek ride. He sighed in content behind the wheel, noticing he had a new text. Smiling he replied with a simple Yes before heading home.

((Its okay))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel finally heard her phone go off and jumps a bit startled. She picks it up, seeing Carson's answer and jumps in victory. She turns up her radio, still dancing to the beat. Her mom walks in, smiling and signaling to turn her music down. She smiles lightly, nodding.

message 18: by Morgan (new)

Carson stopped at home to pick up a few things, putting the extra money in his safe. He texted Ariel Wanna hang out for a few before we go? he asked, leanig back down on his bed, strippng off his somewhat sweaty and dirty shirt.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel jumps as her phone goes off again. She sees it's a text from Carson and wondered if it was a question on the girl he was bringing . She opens the text and was a little shocked. Sure, why not. Where? she replies and waits for the next message. She turns off her radio, heading for her closet to find something to wear.

message 20: by Morgan (new)

Carson smiled happily, but quickly reminded themselves they were just friends. Pizza place? I'll pick you up in a few he texted back, picking out a new white fitted tee, as he grabbed some money and his keys.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel sees the text and goes through her closet quickly. He would be there in minutes and she had nothing to wear. She finally picked out faded jeans and a v-neck shirt with a blue rose design.

message 22: by Morgan (new)

He took his time driving to her house, being that she was only a few blocks away. He parked his car in her driveway, and pulling out his phone as he waited.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She finished her hair and grabs her phone. She waves to her mom to show that she was leaving. She heads out the door and to his car.

message 24: by Morgan (new)

Carson looked up from his phone, smiling at Ariel as she got into his car. "Hey beautiful," he said, wishing he could mean it in a deeper way, but that could never happen

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Hey crazy." Ariel says smiling. She buckles up and waits for him to go. She wondered if she could get a date out of tonight.

message 26: by Morgan (new)

He laughed. "I am not crazy…" he passed trying to think of a better word to describe himself, "Okay maybe a little," Carson said, starting up the car. "But the least you could do, as a friend, is remind me i'm handsome," he told her teasingly.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "You handsome?" Ariel laughs and stops, "oh you were serious." She burst out laughing again. She looks at out window, watching the places go by.

message 28: by Morgan (new)

He smiled, "Thanks, I know I can always count on you to boost my ego," he said, looking over at her sideways.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Happy to help." She looks to him, smiling. She looks back out the window and watches the car beside them.

message 30: by Morgan (new)

He parked in the parking lot for the pizza, deffinelty hungrier then he had originally thought. "Large or medium special?" He asked, holding open the door for her.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Large considering your stomach." She says getting out. She get whistled at by a random guy and she blushes.

message 32: by Morgan (new)

He ignores the urge to flip the guy off, following her inside. "Hey you got to eat a lot of food to keep your body looking this good," he said with a smirk, ordering waters as well as the pizza when the waiter came by.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Ariel scoffs at him, "my dance instructor would have a cow if she knew I was having pizza." She shakes her head laughing lightly.

message 34: by Morgan (new)

"It's okay, she'll never know," he said with a teasing smile. He'd met Ariel's dance instructor, she was a pretty intimidating woman if anything.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She smiles and sees the waiter coming with their drinks. She sips her water lightly, "wait until she finds out you fed it to me."

message 36: by Morgan (new)

He looked at her widening his eyes in shock, holding his hand over his heart mockingly. "You'd never tell her that," he said, leaning down to take a sip of his own water.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Try me." Ariel challenged. She gave him a sly smile and sips her water some more.

message 38: by Morgan (last edited Aug 28, 2013 08:01PM) (new)

"If you did that then she'd know you'd had some, and she'd kill you first," he told her, just as the pizza was set down in front of them.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Oh really." She says, "she won't kill me, I'm her best student. You on the other hand are expendable." She laughs

message 40: by Morgan (new)

He sighed. "If that's really want you think of our friendship..." He said sadly, pretending to sniffle.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "You of people know I'm joking." She smiles, taking a piece of pizza. She nibbles at the end of it.

message 42: by Morgan (last edited Aug 28, 2013 08:13PM) (new)

He smiled taking a piece of it eating it pretty quickly before taking another.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She eats her slice slowly.

message 44: by Morgan (new)

His phone buzzed with a new text, Carson pulled it out texting her back before putting his phone on silent. By then he was already on his third piece Ariel still on her first. "You're so slow," he commented.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I'm not a bottomless pit." She smiles jokingly. She finishes her first slice and puts up another.

message 46: by Morgan (new)

He stopped after his fifth piece, taking a sip of his water, leaning bak against the booth.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She finishes her second on and was full. She drinks the rest of her water and sits back. She looks at her phone and texts her friends back that they were on their way there. "Everyone's getting antsy."

message 48: by Morgan (last edited Aug 29, 2013 09:55AM) (new)

He sighed, giving the waiter some money for their food. There was only one piece left so he just ate it quickly. "Okay, lets go."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Kay." She smiles and gets up. She put the cup down, heading for the door.

message 50: by Morgan (new)

He opened up his car, driving along the road, stopping at Serenity's house.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11