SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

Para-Themed TV Shows & Movies > TV: Capture (HG-esque Reality Show)

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28233 comments (Not paranormal related, but HG-ish)
Is anyone watching CW's Capture? It's Hunger Games-esque, minus the life-or-death part, of course. Hubby's a major reality TV addict and recently spotted this one. We've watched a couple episodes so far. I like the Brit twins best so far.

message 2: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 2098 comments I thought about it, but decided to pass because it's such a busy summer for me.

I did watch the first couple episodes of Siberia, but ended up deleting the rest from the DVR for the same reason.

message 3: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28233 comments Hubby mentioned Siberia, but we never started it. Sounds like it was a scripted show made to look like a reality show, yah? I'll pass. He's already got me screaming at the idiots on Big Brother, which I swore I'd never watch! LOL! He's (DH) a devious little bugger.

message 4: by Daffodil (new)

Daffodil (daffodil--ripcranberry) | 2098 comments Yep, that's Siberia. It had some interesting moments. One girl ate bad mushrooms and had screaming nightmares all night long. She said she'd seen the sky on fire (which later happened) and as she took advantage of the exit clause, told one of the other guys that they were all going to die.

For reality TV, I love Face Off on SyFy and watching them created new monster make-ups. This season is interesting with veterans vs newbies.

message 5: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28233 comments LOL! Poor girl.

We've seen a couple eps of that. Very cool how they are able to create such (sometimes) wicked looking make-up/costumes within such a short amount of time. One of the judges (with the wacky facial hair) is a trip.