One on One's... And only that! discussion

ONE X ONE > Galadriel of Goodreads & Angel

Comments Showing 1-50 of 127 (127 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Angel of Life (last edited Aug 28, 2013 11:04AM) (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments RP Hi :)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi : D
What do you want to do? I like:
>>Anything Romance
>>Mystery Murder
>>Anything really!

message 3: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I love romance never did a mystery murder

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

well, up to you! i was thinking we could include romance in the murder. eg. There's been a mysterious death, the detective has a girl-friend and is really the murderer herself!
I bags being the girl if that's okay...

message 5: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I don't know how to be a detective eh heh ^-^"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

well that'll be a problem! let's change it slightly to the events leading up to the murder eg. girl meets boy, girl murders boy etc...

message 7: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Um sure

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

You sure? What have you got in mind? I mean if it's to hard, we could just do the usual kidnapping romance thing; i've always really really really enjoyed those...

message 9: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I've never did one of those either

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh right well it's basically a girl gets kidnapped/girl-napped by the boy and they fall in love!

message 11: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I know how it goes just never did one

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you want to do that then?

message 13: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments I guess I can't tell you how good I will be at it though

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Who cares, just try your best! Boy or girl?
I prefer girl but if you want u can be girl and I' be boy!

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello?

message 17: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments sorry I'm here I thought you want to be the girl

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Aug 28, 2013 01:14PM) (new)

Okay, we'll just do a romantic RP then:
I'll make my character then:

Name: Bronte Howard
Appearance: Brown wavy hair, slim, brown eyes.
Personality: Easy-going, fun, great writer and author.
Job: Lawyer/Author

message 19: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Name: Patch Faye
Appearance: Jet black skater hair, a lip piercing, dark blue eyes but they changed colors all the time, he has abs and stands at about 5'10"
Personality: Protective, player (kind of), funny, romantic, smart, sly
Job: Entertainer

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

nice, i'll start!

Bronte was seating in a cafe on the corner of George Street, she was studying her notes for the latest trial in court...

message 21: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments thanks

Patch walked in with his DJ buddy, Patch wasn't really the same since he left his little sister at home alone with there abusive father. He knew it was wrong and that he should do something but what could he do.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Bronte got up from her seat, 20 minutes to the trial, great! She accidentally bumped into Patch as she got up, 'Oh, sorry' she said, 'Bronte Howard'...

message 23: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Patch looked at her "it's okay" he dusted himself off he didn't know why she was telling him her name

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

'You don't recognize me do you? 5 years ago I took your father to court about abusing a young girl; Miss Faye I believe' she smiled...

message 25: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Patch shook his head a little bit "right my sister Ally Faye" he said to her

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

'That's right. I hope your father leant his lesson' she looked doubtful...

message 27: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments Patches friend Dante looked at Bronte then at Patch again he elbowed Patch as in tell her.

"Actually" Patch said to her

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

'Actually what?' Bronte looking at Patch...

message 29: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "that's the thing, I've been noticing more marks on her whens he comes to visit"

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

'So you're presuming he's still abusive. Yes' she sighed and looked her watch, 'I've got to run. You could be the audience though, and talk bout this after'

message 31: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "um sure"

Dante pulled Patch along so they could talk to her after she was done

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

(( skip court? ))

message 33: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((yep if you want))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

(( u choose!))

message 35: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((yeah I guess)

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

(( sorry gtg! ))

message 37: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((it's okay))

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

(( i'm back!))

Bronte put on her sun-glasses and walked down the steps of the court chambers. She had won her case and seemed happy about it.
'So what exactly does your father do to abuse your sister' she said, walking back to her car...

message 39: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((hey there))

Patch took in a deep breath and walked with her "I'm not really sure you would have to talk to her, she won't tell me anything though some of the marks look like bob wire marks" he shivered at the thoughts he was physically abused by there father

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

(( changing Bronte's age to 25 ))

'Well, how old is she?' Bronte said...

message 41: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments ((um okay))

"She's fifteen" he said to her

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

'Well, she is considered as still a child in law. However also considered responsible for her actions. Well, do you mind if I go to your house and talk to her?' she said and then added, 'And if your dad's there will have to do it another day'

(( i'm currently studying law in college! ))

message 43: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "No he's not allowed over at my house, I live on my own, she should be there today"

((I get to when school starts back up))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Bronte nodded her head, 'Well, that'll be good' she said, 'Want a lift or do you have a car?'

message 45: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments "I have a car, just follow me back to the house" he said to her then walked to his car

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

'Okay!' Bronte pulled her hair in a pony-tail and hopped into her car...

message 47: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments He got in his car with his friend and drove off back home

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Bronte followed Patch's car, thinking about Patch and his sister...

message 49: by Angel of Life (new)

Angel of Life (Placed in Hufflepuff) (Part of Dauntless) (kairicarter) | 3855 comments He finally got back to his house and parked the car getting out he looked over at Bronte's car. He got his keys out and got up on the side walk waiting for her to get ou.

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Bronte got out of her car and pulled out a large briefcase and a couple of heavy books. She looked at Patch and smiled to him...

« previous 1 3