Making Connections discussion

Micah's Heart (Witch Mountain Book II)
This topic is about Micah's Heart
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 1617. - MICAH'S HEART (Witch Mountain Book II) by Judith Leger

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (last edited Aug 28, 2013 01:03PM) (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Micah's Heart (Witch Mountain Book II) by Judith Leger Judith Leger

Genre: Paranormal Romance

Micah's Heart (Witch Mountain Book II)

Book Description:

Dark clouds soar in the skies above Sabre Nichols the first time she meets Micah McGregor. Still the gloom doesn’t detract from the overwhelming hunger she feels for the sexy half native American with his lean body, long dark hair and captivating blue eyes. She wants him.

After attending her great grandmother’s funeral, Sabre assumes she’ll stay a week at the old homestead on Witch Mountain, and then return to her job as a paranormal researcher. But strange events on the mountain and Micah’s sexy charisma wreak havoc with her plans. Micah seems to hide something eerie behind his brilliant blue gaze...

Can she trust him to help find the source of the spectral activities? Or can she believe the tales of her witch heritage? If she puts her faith in Micah, will she find answers... and lose her heart?

Be one of the first 15 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review!

Please post your reviews on Goodreads, Barnes & Noble, Amazon and All Romance Ebooks.

Formats available: Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name and email address.

message 2: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 128 comments Thanks!

Robin (ladybirdrobi) I haven't read the first one. If it won't matter I would love to add this to my review list. Is the time limit of 3 weeks good? Because I am a fast reader and can have it done and I have an account with all of the sites. If you don't require different reviews per site because I usually just write one review per book and copy and paste to all sites required.

Robin Smith
Robbibird3 at aol dot com

Lady Vigilante (Feifei) (ladyvigilante) sent in your request Robin

Robin (ladybirdrobi) thank you

message 6: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 128 comments Thanks, Feifei! Hi Robin! I'll send you a copy later this evening. 3 weeks would be great.

Judith

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Great I look forward to it. Thank you

message 8: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 128 comments Sent it to you Robin. Happy Reading!

Judith

Robin (ladybirdrobi) As of 2 am Eastern Standard Time On 9/21 I have not received your email in regular or spam folder. Where are you sending from maybe i need to give it more time to travel so to speak?

message 10: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 14679 comments Mod
Robin is this your correct email address (just incase)

Robin Smith - Robbibird3@aol.com

message 11: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 128 comments It said it was slow to deliver. Is that the correct email? I'll try resending.

message 12: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 128 comments Just sent another copy. I copied the email and the dot spelled out picked up as part of the addy. You should be getting it soon.

J

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Yes that is correct if it still doesn't come try my backup email address ladybirdrobi at yahoo dot come

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Yes it just arrived so I did get this time thank you

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Hi Judith,
Just finished posting my review on Amazon and here just have to do the other sites. Hopefully this is the right link for here.

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Robin (ladybirdrobi) Judith,
It wouldn't let me leave a review on Allromance as I didn't purchase the book there but I did get it done on the other sites you requested.

message 17: by Judith (new) - added it

Judith Leger (judithleger) | 128 comments That's okay about ARe. Thanks for posting on the places. Glad you liked it! Thanks.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Micah's Heart (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Judith Leger (other topics)