Land of the Unknown discussion

The City > Charm House

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 495 comments Mod
Get your charms here! Bracelets, rings, keys and necklaces! Get them here!

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma "That's pretty impressive." Izzy said once they had reached the charm shop and become visible again.

Storm stepped away from her and turned visible. "The upgraded power house is right across the street. Only my invisible powers are fully upgraded though. Do you know anything about charms?"he asked, staring into her gaze.

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma "Um. No. Nothing." She said, a little unnerved by the way he was looking at her.

Storm pulled out a tiny book from his pocket. Once he held it it suddenly turned larger. He turned a few pages. "You got to test out a few charms to see which one is right for you. If you belong with the key charm, the necklace charm, the ring charm, or the bracelet charm. As you can tell I have the necklace charm. So... You basically got to test out a few,"he said, making the book smaller and putting it back in his pocket.

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma "Okay....Um...how do you test them out? I'm sorry if I sound like a total clueless idiot."

Storm smiled. He picked up a random key charm. "Ok... On the back of each and every charm has lettering on it, a spell. So you say the words, and if there's a disaster, the charm doesn't work." He flipped the key over and handed it to her.

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma "Isn't that a little risky?" She asked before reading off the spell. (Insert disaster here....)

Storm chuckled. "It's not gonna be a big deal. The disaster won't be huge. Try it."

((Key disaster = A very small and tiny explosion. Which charm do you want to work for her?))

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma ((I was thinking the ring))
"Um, okay..." She read it, and a small explosion happened. "Oh!" She said and dropped the charm. "So that's the disaster? I mean, I'm assuming that's not how it was supposed to work."

Storm picked it up and handed he the bracelet. "Heheh... Try the bracelet."

message 12: by Emma (new)

Emma "What's gonna happen if this one doesn't work? Better that I know and am prepared, right?"

"Hmm... I think a whatever you point to goes flyin or something like that."

message 14: by Emma (new)

Emma "Sounds lovely. Okay, here goes nothing." She recited the spell on it, and a nearby book flew across the room, nearly hitting her in the face.

Storm picked up the book and went over to the shelf and put it back. "Ok... Lets try..." He grabbed a ring. "This. If your not meant for this one then a small fire will sort of happen... Only a small for though..." He handed her the ring.

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma "Okay." She repeated the process. "Yay! No fire!" She clapped.

Storm smiled. "Alright. Now you found your charm. I think the rings are the cheapest. It's the necklaces and the keys that are expensive. I think you can get three with 200. Plus tax...." He looked over at the necklace aisle. "I'll be over at the necklace aisle if you need me." He looked over at the necklaces. He stared at all of them, looking carefully. "Choose the one you feel connected to, by he way."

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Can you give me a quick briefing on what they do and stuff?))

((Charms can do anything. Different charms do different spells. The spell relates to the looks of the charm))

Storm picked up a necklace. It had a silver skull with red eyes and black swirls in the eyes. He curiously stared at it. A worker went up to him. "You have a good taste, Storm. You found the hitmitism charm,"said the worker. Storm looked over to see John, a worker that Storm sees often. "Thanks, John. I'm not sure i should take this one though..." John put a hand on his shoulder. "Do you feel connected?" Storm stared into the red eyes with the black swirls. Storm nods. John stared at it. "It's probably because you have two different eye colors. Purple and pink. This charm doesn't work on people with two different eye colors,"he said, smiling. "I'll tell you what, get that charm, and I'll give you a free book of your choice." Storm nodded. "Deal." He picked out a book that had every single necklace charm in it and bought it.

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Okay....))

Izzy wandered through the ring section, her eyes falling on one in particular. It had a thin but wide band, and it was covered in all sorts of different letterings. She looked through a book until she found a picture and a description of what the charm could do. Apparently it gave you something called omnilinguis, which meant that the person was able to understand any language. ((Kind of like that?))

((Perfect! :) ))

Storm sat down and put the necklace around is neck. He sat on a couch near the back of the building and started reading. Each page had a picture of the necklace charm and the information about it. He stared at the pictures carefully. The least powerful ones were in the front, while the most powerful ones were in the back. Storm flipped to the last page. The most powerful charm was at the back, the one guarded by Bloody Skull. The darkest and bloodiest charm.... It showed a skull with bones crossing behind it. The thread was metal and golden. The information said that you could open the charm up and some of the blood of Bloody Skull was inside. There was no picture of Bloody Skull. "Huh..."

message 22: by Emma (new)

Emma "Hey Storm?" Izzy said, twirling the ring around. "I think I found something."

Storm looked up, shut the book, and went over to her. He looked at the ring. "I'm not good about detecting what the rings can do... But the words on it definitely seem familiar..."

message 24: by Emma (new)

Emma "I looked it up, it says that it gives you the power to understand any language."

Storm held it up. "Do you feel connected to it?"

message 26: by Emma (new)

Emma "A little. I mean, this is the first time I've done anything like this..."

Storm smiled. "Take your time. I can stay here all day if I have to."

message 28: by Emma (new)

Emma "You might have to." She said and laughed. ((Hmm....charm ideas....hmmm.....))

((Invisibility when you say the words? Does she have the powers of invisibility? I think she doesn't.... Uh...))

message 30: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Okay, invisibility....maybe healing? Would that work?))

((Yep!))

message 32: by Emma (new)

Emma ((What would an invisibility ring look like........))

((White with golden words on it which means it will be a bit rare :) ))

message 34: by Emma (new)

Emma ((Thank you :) ))
She went back to looking at the rings, and found two more that seemed to almost call out to her. One of them was shaped like two hands holding a heart, and the other was white, with what looked like gold lettering on it. She looked them up as well. Healing and invisibility.

Storm looked over her shoulder. "You found a rare one!" He pointed to the invisibility one.

message 36: by Emma (new)

Emma "Oh, really? Um...how do you know?"

Storm chuckled. "It has gold on it."

message 38: by Emma (new)

Emma "Oh." She said, forming her mouth into a perfect O shape. "That makes sense."

Storm nodded.

message 40: by Emma (new)

Emma "I still feel really bad. I may actually help you clean your house."

Storm smiled. "Awesome. I don't need to give you my address cause I have the biggest house on the street. Plus it's right next to this shop, so we only have to walk a few feet."

message 42: by Raven (new)

Raven (howlisawesome) Crystal walked in to the charm shop. She saw a circular charm necklace, gold in color. it showed a shadow holding it's arms out. Half of the circle showed a mountain range, half of it showed a field. the shadow seemed to be in between both places. "Hmm, she thought to herself, could it be... Teleportation?" She felt extremely drawn to this Charm probably because it took mind power to teleport, and she was very smart herself. She read the price. $400! She sighed and pulled out her wallet from her Louis Vuitton purse. She payed for it and put it on. She left the store so she could see if it worked.

message 43: by Emma (new)

Emma "How convenient. Was that planned?" She asked him.

Storm chuckled. "C'mon."

message 45: by Emma (new)

Emma "Okay, okay." She paid for the charms. "Off to go clean!"

Storm headed out.

message 47: by Emma (new)

Emma She followed him.