Land of the Unknown discussion

The City > Park

Comments Showing 1-50 of 74 (74 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Darkened Warrior {Stare into your Nightmare} | 495 comments Mod

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nova walks through the park, listening to the minds around her. Though she does block out most of them.

Morale sits on a bench, staring at the Magic Agency Building. She looks over to see Nova. "Nova! Hey!"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nova looks at morale and waves. "Hey."

message 5: by Angel of Death (new)

Angel of Death | 44 comments Mod
((Can Dawn know one of them and join?))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((Sure))

message 7: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: I walk out of the Magic Agency Building, and walk over to the park. "Hey!" I call, smiling as I join them.

Morale stood.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nova looks in the direction of the hey.

message 10: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: I smile, green eyes sparkling. "Hey. It's Nova and Morale, right? I've seen you around."

Morale smiled. "Hey Dawn!"

message 12: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: I grin. "Good to see you two. Are you just hanging around here?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Yeah, but my headache won't go away." She laughs knowing she had a headache everyday

message 14: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: "Ouch! I know how you feel." I say sympathetically. "Perhaps you need a drink or something?"

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "No it only makes it worse." She says, "besides I can block out most of the headache."

Morale laughed. "That makes since. Hey.. guys?" She looks toward a black shadows crossing across the city, hiding in the clouds. "Is that a... Dragon?"

message 17: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: I frown. "She told me there was smoke." I mutter, since I was trying to block out Dusk's voice from inside of me. I glance up in the clouds. "I think it is." I say, but I didn't want to bring Dusk out just yet. Morale and Nova didn't know about it yet, and I wasn't intending for them to either.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nova looks up, "I'll see what I can pick up." She sends out her mind to the sky.

Bloody Skull let out a roar and aimed a fire ball straight at the park.

"Duck!"screamed out Morale and took cover under a bench.

message 20: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: I duck, ignoring Dusk's screaming orders for me to transform. This wasn't good. "I can make it go away!" I say, offering to use my mind control, though it wasn't as strong as Dusk's.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nova winces at the dragons thoughts as she fell to the ground. "Yup that's a dragon."

Bloody Skull let out a challenging roared, challenging to steal the charm. She snarled and landed on a building, destroying it by landing on it.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "I don't know what hurts more, my head or my ears." Nova says covering her ears.

message 24: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: I stand up, throwing a large rock to get it's attention. "Hey!" I yell, waving my hands. "Over here, big shot!" I could just see Dusk facepalming.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Dawn, stop." She says

Bloody Skull roared into the sky and smashed another building, burning fire onto the streets.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nova sent out her thoughts to the dragon, "please stop."

message 28: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: I turn to Nova. "I can compel it to go away." I shout over the noise. I shut my eyes and use mind control for the dragon to focus on me so I can compel it. If it doesn't blow me to pieces first. I'm not sure which is worse, Dusk's yelling or the dragon.

Bloody Skull looks over at the person and flew over to the person. She wanted a challenge. She breathed out a lightning bolt heading straight at the person.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nova moves out of the way of the attack.

message 31: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: I manage just to avoid getting blown to bits, though my arm is in pain. "Stop." I say calmly, looking into it's eyes with my compulsion powers. "Leave. Right now." The dragons eyes go into a daze, as I repeat the orders again. "Leave. Now. Don't hurt anyone." Dusk's powers were stronger, but I had them all the same.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((Brb.... please don't Rp without me.... be back in 15 to 20 minutes.))

((AWWW))

Bloody Skull stared into the eyes of the person. "Psychic does not work on me you foolish child,"she roared with her mouth closed. She reached out with her class and slaps the person.

message 34: by Angel of Death (new)

Dawn: I duck, but suddenly, pink and black light fills the surface of the earth. The moon flashes in the sky before disappearing. Pain overwhelms me, as I say a farewell to the world. Dusk is back.
((okay, we'll continue later!))

((Yep))

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) ((Back))
"Dawn!" Nova says seeing her bend over in pain.

Morale looks over at the dragon and Dawn. The dragon took one step forward. Morale tried to move away but the dragon crunched down right on her leg. She quickly tried to move away.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) She moves closer to morale, "are you alright?"

Morale held her leg. "I think it's broken... Ow!"when she touched her leg it stung with fury.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "Don't move." She says and moves to morale's leg. She looks it over.

Bloody Skull hears voices and looks under the bench, staring at the two girls. Her pure blood red eyes get even redder.

"Don't... Move... A muscle..."she whispers.

Bloody Skull bared her long, 100 foot teeth.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) Nova stops in her tracks.

message 43: by Angel of Death (new)

Dusk: Slowly, I finally manage to take over Dawn. Her green eyes turn into my bright red ones, her pink-ish hair turned to my silver one. I slowly turn around to face the dragon. I tilt my head to one side, surveying it with boredom. "Well, well, well. What do we have here."

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) A change in dawn's mind startled her a bit.

Bloody Skull turned towards Dusk. The necklace charm dangled down from her neck as she stood up straight. They all seemed like tiny ants when she stood up straight. A growl rise on her throat and her claws flexed out. Her ancient red eyes stared at dusk, not moving anywhere.

Morale stared at Dawn in bewilderment.

ɛƈɧơ ۷ąཞıɛƖ (luniccharm) "What happened?" Nova whispers, "her thought pattern is different."

message 48: by Angel of Death (last edited Aug 28, 2013 11:11AM) (new)

Dusk: I smile, removing my gaze from the dragon to inspect my nails. I frown at them, hating Dawn's boring taste. "Here's the deal. You have twenty seconds to leave, or pray to the god of your choice." I say swiftly, still inspecting my drab nails. My bright red eyes are still bored.

Bloody Skull stared boringly at Dusk. Her large mouth opened and she yawned. "You remind me of someone who I killed when I was a baby. You obviously don't know who I am, or who your talking to,"she growled.

message 50: by Angel of Death (new)

Dusk: I tilt my head to one side, surveying her. "Touche." I say airily. "I could say the very same." I start looking at my other hand's nails. I blow on them, rubbing some grime off from the dragon's outbursts.

« previous 1